Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:50:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Exclusive Coin EXCL 3.0 - MasterNodes, ProofOfStake, 5 years old, Android!  (Read 116940 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:03:54 AM

what are the plans for the new coins in 2018, 4 years coin is a long time, especially in the fast paced age of crypto.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danishcheese

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:09:05 PM

From our dev on Twitter... excl flies on bittrex like space X ? Flies to what ? Pretty much a 6 month low ? This is a joke right ? Done with ecxl..... sold .... & I'm out ....& whats the point of mobile excl ?  All this time and no road map and its a shame because building off of dash could have brought crazy gains .... trading my excl back into dash for now and not touching this coin till a road map is made available to the public ....
danishcheese

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:19:22 AM

Wow one coin I have been picking up for a while I on fire right now & with really pretty amazing news.  Could quickly become top 50or 20 if everything is what it is & I almost posted it here .... then I stoped myself thinking wtf has this thread done for me , I don't think I have picked up one bit of information " real information atleast " in the past 6 or 8 months posting here on occasion.... I will update about the coin I mention when I think it's at fair value , that being close to 1$ may take a few weeks as its sub penny at the moment .... cheers guys
danishcheese

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:38:26 PM

what are the plans for the new coins in 2018, 4 years coin is a long time, especially in the fast paced age of crypto.

Devs are working hard... Yes today great staking day Smiley
What do you mean? It is time to run MN?
You should use Twitter, Excl Team is right to use less bitcointalk, a lot of scam @btctalk
Exclusive Coin (@exclusivecoin)
https://twitter.com/exclusivecoin?s=09
 Or slack or discord

Nothing on Twitter but BS ,,,absolutely nothing on slack but pls sign up and look for yourself so you can confirm and their github , clearly has no action on it either ..... what's more annoying is kids saying oh join slack more is going on there . I guess in the hopes that you don't join but believe that lie and buy a little.... I'm not calling the project a scam or the dev a scammer , I feel like a scam would actually have more going on & more effort and work going into it .. but it's entirely untruthful that ANYTHING is going on in the slack channel or twitter... this coin hasn't had any work done on it since reducing the coin count & switching to DASH ..... no talk of bounty for potential work to be done & only the rare one line comment from the " team" now and then ..... staking has kept people going and I guess that's not been bad if you have managed to sell during pumps , but with only 116 nodes 13% "" that probably the team + a few dozen individuals not directly linked to the team .... so pretty small community,  oh and 9000 followers on Twitter??? Really they must be bought followers & IF NOT RELEASE SOME NEWS , you have 9000 people behind you and less than 4.5 million coins lol why is it in the toilet?
Lock$mith

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

i bought 27000 excl at 2015 from bittrex than never logged in ,

now my wallet at bittrex is blank i sent their support a mail and waiting for a reply

now i read here  there was a swap which i didn't join ,is there any way i can claim these coins? they are worth more than 5 btc now

Mine were swapped automatically and reduced to 10% of the original bag... from 10k EXCL to 1k EXCL :S

What's going on with this bad boy? Saw a lovely coffee with EXCL on it but no news to read with my coffee?

Thank you , so i might get %10 if bittrex replys my supp ticket ,its a lot better than nothing Smiley was your funds also on bittrex?

Yeah mine were on bittrex and were swapped automatically

AdamW_^_^

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

Hello noobish one, you are free to leave. If you want news every week go and buy bitconnect.
I am in crypto since 2010 and thus time there was something called patience.
All this noobs like you, doin panic and dont read: check twitter account, discord, slack

you are exactly one of the reason slack is used more than btc talk, scamming fudding. excl is running nice without you, leave and greetings to your mom.
 Grin

You should use Twitter, Excl Team is right to use less bitcointalk, a lot of scam @btctalk
 Or slack or discord

Nothing on Twitter but BS ,,,absolutely nothing on slack but pls sign up and look for yourself so you can confirm and their github , clearly has no action on it either ..... what's more annoying is kids saying oh join slack more is going on there . I guess in the hopes that you don't join but believe that lie and buy a little.... I'm not calling the project a scam or the dev a scammer , I feel like a scam would actually have more going on & more effort and work going into it .. but it's entirely untruthful that ANYTHING is going on in the slack channel or twitter... this coin hasn't had any work done on it since reducing the coin count & switching to DASH ..... no talk of bounty for potential work to be done & only the rare one line comment from the " team" now and then ..... staking has kept people going and I guess that's not been bad if you have managed to sell during pumps , but with only 116 nodes 13% "" that probably the team + a few dozen individuals not directly linked to the team .... so pretty small community,  oh and 9000 followers on Twitter??? Really they must be bought followers & IF NOT RELEASE SOME NEWS , you have 9000 people behind you and less than 4.5 million coins lol why is it in the toilet?
AdamW_^_^

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

sorry i dont want to copy paste what i wrote before... i dont know what swapped? did something swap ? lol

i bought 27000 excl at 2015 from bittrex than never logged in ,

now my wallet at bittrex is blank i sent their support a mail and waiting for a reply

now i read here  there was a swap which i didn't join ,is there any way i can claim these coins? they are worth more than 5 btc now

Mine were swapped automatically and reduced to 10% of the original bag... from 10k EXCL to 1k EXCL :S

What's going on with this bad boy? Saw a lovely coffee with EXCL on it but no news to read with my coffee?

Thank you , so i might get %10 if bittrex replys my supp ticket ,its a lot better than nothing Smiley was your funds also on bittrex?

Yeah mine were on bittrex and were swapped automatically

ronaldera2

Activity: 13
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:09:34 PM

Slack is completely dead, bittrex just bots fighting over each other, twitter just has a dude saying he can confirm partnership lol wtf is this?? It would be cool if partnership was with maybe expedia??? since i see there has been some kind of hotel deals in the past but can anyone say anything about whats going on with this dash clone
danishcheese

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:21:14 PM

Hello noobish one, you are free to leave. If you want news every week go and buy bitconnect.
I am in crypto since 2010 and thus time there was something called patience.
All this noobs like you, doin panic and dont read: check twitter account, discord, slack

you are exactly one of the reason slack is used more than btc talk, scamming fudding. excl is running nice without you, leave and greetings to your mom.
 Grin

Or slack or discord

People who use the word noob are really cool and are like not new to things , their like really smart and know their way around and stuff , fud is a good one too it commands respect & now I respect you and will look to you for solid information & stuff and also things . I joined the slack you fool , there wasn't a friking thing going on there while people here kept suggesting to every new poster here that there was or is a community behind this coin ... is that what this post is trying to accomplish again ? And patience eh ? I've tagged along on this since 3 or 4 cents and should have ditched it at first bump to 60ksat since then it has been a total loss as bitcoin started to run and every person involved knows that , it under performed btc to a huge degree and was a stupid hold on my part ...  maybe they are working on something and maybe they will make something of it but pls , explain why its good to still have the same $ value in excl as you did when BTC was under 2-3k ? Or have you not been in that long ?

Did you read my post or forget what you were quoting ,nothing was ever going on in slack , Twitter is hardly used too except bland silly tweets , excl flies like space x ? Yeah Elon would appreciate that . We litteraly flew to a basic all time low . You might be impressed with it reaching BACK to the 30k 50k range but for people who had it back then it's not that great ,it's called getting your money back . And I did that in the last week after dipping out soooooo ..

Also explain how a coin with such low count and soooooo many dedicated followers can see 100 200btc or more in volume and end up lower than it was before the run ? Over and over and over again ?  I wish excl luck and I think with some friking WORK it could go crazy in price 100$ easy but someone needs to actually do something ... and yeah I saw the tweet partnership with a "known company" and would we like excl on our phone ?? Wild guess , someone will be accepting excl payments , use the 1/5 of a bit coin you have from LAST YEAR in excl to pay for bla bla bla using bla bla ..... I say this because I think EXCL should be at 50$ by now but it's not because everything that HASN'T happened . .. I'll tell my mom you say hi
danishcheese

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

Nice I see excl has flown up almost 10%! .... oh no wait that's bit coin excl is down another 3% against it but still whoooooo 6% if bitcoin hits 50k this year what will excl be at? Predictions anyone ? I'm betting it will be at 3000-5000 sat .... if it is someone will be on here celebrating a 25-50% rise in the dollar value no doubt
Tienquyendahn

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:07:34 PM

I think it's time to fill your bag with some excl. Smiley
danishcheese

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

I think it's time to fill your bag with some excl. Smiley

Lol you mean fill your bag with some BTC if you can unload your EXCL?   Easy mix up..... one would think after a day with 60btc in volume there wouldn't be anyone left to sell at these levels.  Unless that volume wasn't real. .. who ever is doing that is putting the coin at risk of being delisted on trex . If a road map can't released , no white paper . Just random tweets and pumps the coin has no future.... which sucks because it's in some sense a safer/ cheaper dash option . But not if it totally disappears...

I'll say it again . One reason dash is working is its 1000 coins to run a node.. EXCL 5000?  That's why you only have 13% locked in less than 120 nodes . Never has anyone here responded to that comment/ question  they also have lower inflation
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

Is it normal that to sync 4 days it takes like 2 or 3 hours?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

pinkie16

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

This coin recently added to Coinomi - android wallet app!
AdamW_^_^

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

Hi Fleshwound, could you integrate automatic sending to wallet?
danishcheese

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:24:11 AM

OK so the team has to be out and done after today right ? 21 mill in volume on a 6 mill dollar market cap coin and it's up 7.8 % without btc's gain ? Seriously lmfao , all that work someone put into trying to bring it up and couldn't even get it to 2$ ? How does that make any sense ? They still had to pay commission even if buying and selling to themselves..... omfg is all I can say about excl & thanks for the trade
mp7887

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:06:26 PM

should I invest in Excl , whats going on with Excl. it has little supply but stuck at $1
Dr_Victor

Activity: 954

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:06:47 AM

should I invest in Excl , whats going on with Excl. it has little supply but stuck at $1
Excl PoS is a good idea to multiply your money. I do believe Excel go back to 3-4$ per coin.

yobit.net is banned from signatures
mp7887

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:17:55 PM

OK, thanks. Do you know what is the minimum EXCL to have in order for it to be able to stake.
Dr_Victor

Activity: 954

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

OK, thanks. Do you know what is the minimum EXCL to have in order for it to be able to stake.
The only way we can stake coins is to collect 5000 excel and launch a Master Node.

yobit.net is banned from signatures
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: