Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]Yasuo's Paypal Guide★AntidetectFF Browser UPDATED★100% WORKING AND TESTED  (Read 1373 times)
bit3000 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Craig Wright is scammer.

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:03:49 PM

To the moon!

Of course, but before anyone would buy from you they look at your trust first... but your trust isn't that well. work in your trust first.

2nd no one has vouch what you selling, give away free copy for trusted members to get reviews.

besides, if this book 100% you do not need to write or sell it, and if you wrote it then you need to write neat information about it.

then you will get there. to the moon ..

Good luck,

P.S :
I can do vouch review if you would like me to do it.
About my trust:I won't work on it.There is nothing to do about it.I got -ve bcos of the services that I provide.Since most of 'em are black hats method.

I did gave a vouch copy,but this forum is full of fuckin "TAKE VOUCH AND RUN" people.
A full member with no GREEN PAINT,do you really deserve a vouch copy?Work upon your rank first.

Old Amazon Accounts.With 100-200$ Gift card loaded.
Escrowed.
designbuyers

Activity: 325
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 02:10:23 PM

To the moon!

Of course, but before anyone would buy from you they look at your trust first... but your trust isn't that well. work in your trust first.

2nd no one has vouch what you selling, give away free copy for trusted members to get reviews.

besides, if this book 100% you do not need to write or sell it, and if you wrote it then you need to write neat information about it.

then you will get there. to the moon ..

Good luck,

P.S :
I can do vouch review if you would like me to do it.
About my trust:I won't work on it.There is nothing to do about it.I got -ve bcos of the services that I provide.Since most of 'em are black hats method.

I did gave a vouch copy,but this forum is full of fuckin "TAKE VOUCH AND RUN" people.
A full member with no GREEN PAINT,do you really deserve a vouch copy?Work upon your rank first.

I do not have any problem with rank.
Green point I already have.
No need for vouch copy I was going to help you, I wouldn't use it anyway.

With your way of talking seems angry with this way you wouldn't be a good with your customers... just to help you do not be mad but you need to manage your treat your customers well, and improve your way of talking...  otherwise you will still on same way. same road. you will lose lot of customers and money.

and you do not need help from anyone, just drive on the road alone. it's up to you.

Uckel

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:38:07 PM

So you're selling a web browser that is "undetectable" by the PayPal anti fraud system for ~$60?  Grin

You're obviously helping people to scam other people that use PayPal?!
And btw: You could just use any browser you wanted if you don't delete cookies or change your IP address.

Is it possible that you further explain? I don't really understand what's going here :3
I am selling grey hat methods to earn money from paypal.
Buy this guide to know more!

Why would anyone buy this if you can not even explain what it exactly is?
"grey hat methods"  Grin PayPal won't give you money for free so at some point you're either scamming people or you're selling something illegally.

That's just my opinion on this.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: