Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:24:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice Games Are So Much Fun  (Read 9346 times)
Lexiatel (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:33:56 AM

I am getting the hang of them more and more, and it's so hard not to bet everything away, LOL! My fav is freebitco.in though. Gosh... I have 20k sat there from the faucet, and all I want to do is use it all for betting, ha!

I am not addicted; the 20k is still there, but wow... I have an itch to scratch for sure.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:43:14 AM

I am getting the hang of them more and more, and it's so hard not to bet everything away, LOL! My fav is freebitco.in though. Gosh... I have 20k sat there from the faucet, and all I want to do is use it all for betting, ha!

I am not addicted; the 20k is still there, but wow... I have an itch to scratch for sure.
Freebitco.in is not even a dice site but more of a faucet.
If you want to experience real dice game I suggest you try Primedice. They just recently move to PD4 were there are more features and nicer UI.
Lexiatel (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:46:45 AM

I actually have tried that site just today, and I really like it-- though I ran out of my free money and went back to fauceting so Tongue

I am a cheapskate, I'll let the real gamblers support my addiction to pure entertainment, haha!
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:51:14 AM

Well be careful not to become addicted, playing dice is very fun because the game its quite fast and its easy to play and its easy to gain profit if you are lucky
You should try different dice site to gain a different experience
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:21:14 AM

You are definitely addicted lol, dice is simple, but strangely addicted for a lot of people.

Be careful with your funds. You are likely to want to chase your losses. Do not.

And also, yeah, dice is usually fun with low amounts. With high amounts, there is no fun. Only stress.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
Knackwurst

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:23:04 AM

Just one tip. Use sites with lower house edge too bust your money, so you can feed your addiction a little longer.
Lexiatel (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:26:34 AM

Just one tip. Use sites with lower house edge too bust your money, so you can feed your addiction a little longer.

haha thanks!

I was just on Primedice, and I made it all the way to 3xxx sats from the faucet money... I had a good strat, until I literally goofed up (I wanted to bet 2xxx and I accidentally bet it all **smacks forehead** STUPID STUPID!)
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:53:34 AM

haha thanks!

I was just on Primedice, and I made it all the way to 3xxx sats from the faucet money... I had a good strat, until I literally goofed up (I wanted to bet 2xxx and I accidentally bet it all **smacks forehead** STUPID STUPID!)

At least, it was only from the faucet and not a deposit because if that's so, it really hurts if it's a big amount (actually even small amount sometimes). Just always stay in control, so that you will not regret in the future. Having some fun is not bad, use just small amounts or maybe I can say, bet amounts that you can afford to lose rather? haha Well AFAIK it's not only you who enjoys gambling, many members here (and also others outside bitcointalk) feel the same way.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:02:33 AM

Dice is very popular game for gambling and that why I am quite sure people enjoy to play, when faucet is quite big around this amount than we can expect to hit big odds, I saw today a person turned  0.01BTC into 80BTC, that is amazing victory ever i seen with that kind of low amount.
BetKing.io
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 09:11:54 AM

If you want to try dice game for free and fun you can play here http://bitcoindicesimulator.com

You get 100 free Bitcoin (you can't withdraw Wink ) to play with and test any strategy you like.
NewBet

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:30:37 AM

Not when you are losing,  gambling only get fun when you are winning money. There only sad and disappointment on losing money.

If you want to try dice game for free and fun you can play here http://bitcoindicesimulator.com

You get 100 free Bitcoin (you can't withdraw Wink ) to play with and test any strategy you like.
Thanks for sharing the simulator BetKing.io
I have tried all the 100 free simulator bitcoin but i have lost it all. Are all this 100 free simulator bitcoin only appear for one time? I have refresh the page but the balance still 0. I like to try this more, thanks you...
MustafaJohnMing

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:11:03 AM

You're addicted. To me - dice is not fun. Poker and Black Jack are.
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:24:26 AM

Dice is one of the most addictive type of gambling. Where is fun in dice ? I was not liking dice at start but once I started was very hard to come back to normal gambling activities. I was playing with higher winning chances that's why I resisted for some time. It may be fun for OP but for me it is one branch of gambling is that all.
BetKing.io
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 11:25:32 AM

Not when you are losing,  gambling only get fun when you are winning money. There only sad and disappointment on losing money.

Thanks for sharing the simulator BetKing.io
I have tried all the 100 free simulator bitcoin but i have lost it all. Are all this 100 free simulator bitcoin only appear for one time? I have refresh the page but the balance still 0. I like to try this more, thanks you...

You can get another 100 by using in private browsing or clearing cookies for that site.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:30:36 AM

I cant find the fun part of your story except about the use of faucet to get some more satoshis. It is good if you are not addicted, but be careful because you can be addicted sooner/later if you play it continuously.
I would suggest you to play on other sites if you like to play dice game, there are other better sites than freebitcoin especially regarding house edge and provably fair.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:36:39 AM

You have spend time at dice games that is why you are feeling more fun in dice games, gambling games are all having fun and they are made for fun so any person in any game when involve will get more fun and entertainment.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:41:25 AM

yes it is a fact and there is no doubt about this. but i think every type of gambling is a fun but if you are plying it for fun only. and if you have mindset to earn money and instead of earning it you lose your own money then it become a problem an instead of getting fun it make you bore. and some time wreck your life.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:48:53 AM

I dont' enjoy dicing these days , usually when I play I leave the autobet running and watch a movie but I was very excited like you in my first try
I thought that making money is the easiest thing thanks to dice  Grin
but if you want to take some shots don't do it in freebitcoin cause the house edge is 5% as I remember , but in most other sites the house edge is 1% and some of the sites have even lower edge
so basically use freebitcoin as a faucet only , then if you want to play take your earnings and gamble in another site  Grin
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:49:47 AM

You're on the road now of having regrets in gambling OP. Can't withstand in YOLO betting? That is a main sign that you're starting to get addicted to dice game. Brace yourself Smiley That's only the start, what more if you have learned how to bet in poker, roulette and sports? That will be insane mate.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:52:43 AM

Youll get addicted sooner or later for sure. Thats just a beginning, especially if you experience to win a higher amount then loss and that is for real.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: