Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 12:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dice Games Are So Much Fun  (Read 9347 times)
adi33

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:01:10 AM

Almost all people who gamble on dice sites can not repress his desire sometimes he used all bitcoinya to be bet and bet 1.1x. but I've learned my lesson using the strategy in one game all bitcoin

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 04:10:29 AM

Most if not all is about losing your little bitcoin that you have.
How is that fun exactly? Undecided

It is fun because you were entertained and at the same time the loses does not affect you emotionally and mentally because you are only betting the bitcoin you can afford to lose.  No matter how little you bet there is always this excitement or thrill that gives us entertainment.  The fun is in that and since you don't care if you lose, the fun stays.
i doubt there a lot of people gambling so calmly when they lost in game like dice.

dice always force you to think quickly between keep playing and stopping play. your brain always responds to keep playing rather than to stop, as these excitement that mostly can not be handled , and for greedy reason usually, that is why i hate to play dice.

Exactly the reason why I don't play dice for week on a row.  Once I played I can't stop myself into I lose all what I deposited before I play. The autobet makes the dice fun it was really fun and really addicting to put bets on how many rolls. It was always exciting and fun when we win.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:10:00 AM

yes its so fun and entertainment if you're winning and not losing . but if you're losing so much money i think its not fun. there's a lot of gambling games that actually fun. ive been playing dice games many times this year and i could say im earning profit from it but its not that much. because if you play with high bet amount in dice game im actually betting that you're gonna regret it later.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:15:06 AM

Most if not all is about losing your little bitcoin that you have.
How is that fun exactly? Undecided

It is fun because you were entertained and at the same time the loses does not affect you emotionally and mentally because you are only betting the bitcoin you can afford to lose.  No matter how little you bet there is always this excitement or thrill that gives us entertainment.  The fun is in that and since you don't care if you lose, the fun stays.
i doubt there a lot of people gambling so calmly when they lost in game like dice.

dice always force you to think quickly between keep playing and stopping play. your brain always responds to keep playing rather than to stop, as these excitement that mostly can not be handled , and for greedy reason usually, that is why i hate to play dice.

Exactly the reason why I don't play dice for week on a row.  Once I played I can't stop myself into I lose all what I deposited before I play. The autobet makes the dice fun it was really fun and really addicting to put bets on how many rolls. It was always exciting and fun when we win.
i have quit to play dice for long time ago , and so far so good.

i did not suffering lost too much recently , not like when i do gamble on dice. i have a lot of debt here and there , my life almost totally messed up just because this simple game, from that moment i never click any dice site, no fun at all there .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Bigdan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:37:18 AM

Dice games can be fun if you don't mind losing but so long as you want to make profit then they can be your hard nemesis for sure. I play prime dice from time to time but with faucet satoshis so I don't lose my real money that's why it's still fun.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:52:25 AM

Dice games can be fun if you don't mind losing but so long as you want to make profit then they can be your hard nemesis for sure. I play prime dice from time to time but with faucet satoshis so I don't lose my real money that's why it's still fun.

Dice games are boring to me when all you do is to roll the dice and hope to win. To me, any gambling game is only fun if I can win money out of it. If not, I might as well play jackpot to have a chance of winning the jackpot. The good thing about dice gambling site is the chatbox. You can chat with other players while betting at the same time.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 06:14:59 AM

Dice games are boring to me when all you do is to roll the dice and hope to win. To me, any gambling game is only fun if I can win money out of it. If not, I might as well play jackpot to have a chance of winning the jackpot. The good thing about dice gambling site is the chatbox. You can chat with other players while betting at the same time.
I guess you might have quit gambling completely by this time as no gambling will be profitable for anyone to make them interested to continue.

What is fun and what is entertaining must be deferring person to person. I do find gambling is fun even I'm not making any profits from them. Trying different strategies are very big entertainment and time pass for myself.
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:21:04 AM

yes its so fun and entertainment if you're winning and not losing . but if you're losing so much money i think its not fun. there's a lot of gambling games that actually fun. ive been playing dice games many times this year and i could say im earning profit from it but its not that much. because if you play with high bet amount in dice game im actually betting that you're gonna regret it later.

Of course no one will say that it is so much fun and entertaining to lose  Grin For me when I have spare time I used to play with dice games and I can say that it is really fun because it doesn't really require a lot of skills and knowledge just simply roll any amount you want. But most of the time I'm using my alt coins in dicing and that is making dicing funnier.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
davis196

Activity: 2996
Merit: 915

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:25:05 AM

I am getting the hang of them more and more, and it's so hard not to bet everything away, LOL! My fav is freebitco.in though. Gosh... I have 20k sat there from the faucet, and all I want to do is use it all for betting, ha!

I am not addicted; the 20k is still there, but wow... I have an itch to scratch for sure.

I prefer the freebitco.in lottery rather than the dice game.

Dice games are a little bit boring for me.And i always loose at the end. Sad

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:23:02 PM

Of course no one will say that it is so much fun and entertaining to lose  Grin For me when I have spare time I used to play with dice games and I can say that it is really fun because it doesn't really require a lot of skills and knowledge just simply roll any amount you want. But most of the time I'm using my alt coins in dicing and that is making dicing funnier.
yeah having more time to play since alts have more lesser value so the time that we can play will be extend unlike with bitcoin we are always looking for its value so we can't really avoid having some fears to lose if we already betting bigger stakes.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:50:31 PM

My fav is freebitco.in though. Gosh... I have 20k sat there from the faucet, and all I want to do is use it all for betting, ha!
There is no significant differences between freebitco and other gambling sites. This is a faucet site along with gambling feature. One very big advantage of freebitco must be you can have multiple faucet claims unlike typical gambling sites which are allowing to have only one.

Other than freebitco, yobit has dice gambling but their main business is altcoin exchange.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 02:38:53 PM

I am getting the hang of them more and more, and it's so hard not to bet everything away, LOL! My fav is freebitco.in though. Gosh... I have 20k sat there from the faucet, and all I want to do is use it all for betting, ha!

I am not addicted; the 20k is still there, but wow... I have an itch to scratch for sure.

Control and patience is the key on winning in dice games. If you can control you will not loose in the end in playing dice games.
We are opposite bro, I cant even win on a lottery . I am very bad in lottery but in dice im quite goof in that.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:24:12 PM

Almost all people who gamble on dice sites can not repress his desire sometimes he used all bitcoinya to be bet and bet 1.1x. but I've learned my lesson using the strategy in one game all bitcoin

A lot of people will keep thinking that they are doing well in dice just because they can constantly win in dice game. Like what you have mention about the 1.1x trick. I have seen plenty of people since years ago using this trick. I have personally seen people gambling with 100btc at 1.1x, so they just come in to bet one time and usually they will walk with 10btc profit easily. Yet, the house edge eventually will creep in and once they lost, they lose heavily. I still can remember someone lost like 300btc when he encounter 3 consecutive losses with 1.1x at 100btc bet each.
Adelajda

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:26:17 PM

Control and patience is the key on winning in dice games. If you can control you will not loose in the end in playing dice games.
We are opposite bro, I cant even win on a lottery . I am very bad in lottery but in dice im quite goof in that.
Freebitco.in is not a gambling site from what i understand it is a faucet site where you could win some extra cash with dice .But my favorite dice site is prime dice with the ease of using it even for a newbie.
South Park

Activity: 2912
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:43:38 PM

yes its fun to be dice gamers but still if i dont have luck i would be losing so much money just like i used autobets i've lose in 11 strikes thats why i never play againdice game with auto bets and most of autobets programs has a malware thats why im not using it again. much better to play with a high bet amount in order to win than playing in a low bet amount i could not make a real profit from it.
For me honestly dice game is not fun for me maybe we are not the same taste but for me that game is boring game honestly unlike playing a skill base game like poker and sports betting is more trill to play than dice game. and honestly i am always gamble there and losing my money even i have bad result i am still trying my self to make a good profit and maybe  i will be lucky and hit 1 btc someday with dicegame..

I agree, playing dice it is very boring for me because there is not thinking involved in the process, unlike poker where you are trying your best to get any additional information out of your opponent and trying to give up as less information as well, is a mental battle that I enjoy.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:11:34 PM

The only fun part of any game is when I am winning even if its the most boring game around, because I dont see how I will say I am catching fun at the expense of my money going down the drain as a result of losing I doubt if anyone will laugh and enjoy that... Anything that wil be fun to me must be backed by more money in my pocket thats all...
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2997

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 10:26:28 PM

The only fun part of any game is when I am winning even if its the most boring game around, because I dont see how I will say I am catching fun at the expense of my money going down the drain as a result of losing I doubt if anyone will laugh and enjoy that... Anything that wil be fun to me must be backed by more money in my pocket thats all...
Well we are not all the same that even boring game if you win you will be enjoy and happy.. i can not gamble if the game is boring i am always looking for the game that you can be entertain because the only thing that i m looking for is the game that there is challenge that gives me more fun..
Look at the sports betting we are betting there because it is more easy to predict and the game is challenging what team who will win..
You the point that it is fun if you win it is a normal for me there is a different result if you win and you are not satisfied but it is still fun for you. but if you but you are still halving it is ok for them if they are lose because they can be still gamble in another day..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 12:42:52 AM

yeah having more time to play since alts have more lesser value so the time that we can play will be extend unlike with bitcoin we are always looking for its value so we can't really avoid having some fears to lose if we already betting bigger stakes.

That's why I've been doing that always because I can just simply get free alt coins from yobit and after getting I manage to grow it by dicing. But when I wanted to get the thrill that I've been longing for, I'm doing yoloing also with dice games but just for alt coins. Because I have fear to yolo with my bitcoins, I'm just too scared.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:05:24 AM

Freebitco.in is not a gambling site from what i understand it is a faucet site where you could win some extra cash with dice .But my favorite dice site is prime dice with the ease of using it even for a newbie.

I do agree that primedice is the best site for a dice game, but that doesn't mean that other site dice games are not easy to play. Because all dice games are very easy to play but only house edge and how much site is trusted difference. You can even paly good dice game from fortunejack as well, and they also got a good layout for a dice game.
Johansson6

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 02:59:46 AM

Dice games are fun but not for a long time they are only fun for a hour or so but not longer in my case, it just gets bored after a while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: