Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:18:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: www.PilotBitco.in Bitcoin Faucet 400Satoshi & 50% Reff. Every 4 Hours  (Read 354 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RishabhTegra (OP)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:27:00 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2016, 02:12:40 PM by RishabhTegra

Guyz the site almost ready, It will be fully operational after 14th of July 2016. Only 3 days left.

Ive invested many all my so many things in this faucet, So please support my project.

I just need a quick review upon my faucet & Tell me whether you are gonna use it or not.

BITCOIN FAUCET WILL FEATURE :>
* 400 Satoshi Every 6 Hours and 60% Referral Bonus on each claim.
* User need to claim atleast one time to get that day's referral commission.
* Payments will be instant to your faucet box account.
* A fully operational Rotator that you can customize as per your interest.

So guyz what do you think about it, This is my first faucet ever and i am still learning.
Please comment down your reviews upon the faucet. ( launching at 14th July 2016)

www.PilotBitco.in
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 01:50:18 PM

I will try to use your faucet. 400 satoshi every hour is good and 100% ref. commission is very generous. But maybe it's better to add chances to win bigger rewards and maybe a bit decrease referral commission.

RishabhTegra (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:12:18 PM

I will try to use your faucet. 400 satoshi every hour is good and 100% ref. commission is very generous. But maybe it's better to add chances to win bigger rewards and maybe a bit decrease referral commission.

Well i am sorry. it is 400 satoshi ever 6 hours and 60% referral income.
We will increase our reward prizes in future.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 05:22:08 PM

Since payment is instant to faucetbox it should be ok, the reward is good, the timer need to be reduced in the future after making a profit, the referral commission is good.
You have a nice chance to have your faucet added to many rotators

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Lexiatel

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:34:05 PM

Guyz the site almost ready, It will be fully operational after 14th of July 2016. Only 3 days left.

Ive invested many all my so many things in this faucet, So please support my project.

I just need a quick review upon my faucet & Tell me whether you are gonna use it or not.

So guyz what do you think about it, This is my first faucet ever and i am still learning.
Please comment down your reviews upon the faucet. ( launching at 14th July 2016)

www.PilotBitco.in

Sounds great! What captcha script ya gonna use? If Solve Media, can you make it where users can switch to a different type? I don't play faucets that use Solve Media unless it's worth the trouble.

Someone said you can adjust the level though, maybe you can set it at an easier level, most sites with Solve Media have more lines in the captcha than anything and takes too much time to fill out.
RishabhTegra (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:20:11 AM

www.PilotBitco.in

Sounds great! What captcha script ya gonna use? If Solve Media, can you make it where users can switch to a different type? I don't play faucets that use Solve Media unless it's worth the trouble.

Someone said you can adjust the level though, maybe you can set it at an easier level, most sites with Solve Media have more lines in the captcha than anything and takes too much time to fill out.

There wont be any solve captcha while claiming, Only at start where user need to login.
That will remain open for a whole 12 hours, no need to do captcha while claiming.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: