Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: We'll be at 10,000+ by 2026  (Read 4777 times)
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:07:51 PM

I can't believe people that still don't own any Bitcoins are waiting for it to get any lower to get in. Anyone that isn't a complete moron should known by now that Bitcoin is insanely underpriced at only 10 billion dollar marketcap at the potential to grow is immense. I can't believe so many short sighted idiots are watching such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pass by like this, time after time as they are always waiting for a perfect price.

Listen, it doesn't fucking matter if you get in at 1000 or at 100, in the long term, anyone that didn't buy when the price was this cheap, will cry and have suicidal thoughts over it. But I guess some people can't put things into perspective only after those things happen, which is ironically why few get rich while most stay poor and mediocre as they cry about missed opportunities. Those pussies don't deserve to be right anyway.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:09:35 PM

In 2026, mining would be very unprofitable. Transactions would take days or even longer and the bitcoin is going to die at that point.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:15:39 PM

I can't believe people that still don't own any Bitcoins are waiting for it to get any lower to get in. Anyone that isn't a complete moron should known by now that Bitcoin is insanely underpriced at only 10 billion dollar marketcap at the potential to grow is immense. I can't believe so many short sighted idiots are watching such a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to pass by like this, time after time as they are always waiting for a perfect price.

Listen, it doesn't fucking matter if you get in at 1000 or at 100, in the long term, anyone that didn't buy when the price was this cheap, will cry and have suicidal thoughts over it. But I guess some people can't put things into perspective only after those things happen, which is ironically why few get rich while most stay poor and mediocre as they cry about missed opportunities. Those pussies don't deserve to be right anyway.

i also believe that bitcoin is extremely undervalued right now but that is no way to address the issue by insulting others.
and also i have accepted the fact that investing in bitcoin is a risky business and you always have to consider everything before getting your hands dirty.
also i want to add that by undervalued i mean it should be at above $2000 not at an unreal price like 10K

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:23:33 PM

In 2026, mining would be very unprofitable. Transactions would take days or even longer and the bitcoin is going to die at that point.

You must have brain for bricks, or I guess you are just shitposting for the signature campaign. In any case, to claim that you don't know how Bitcoin works. I mean who the hell is talking about mining being unprofitable as time goes by being a problem if you have been here for some time, then you haven't learned anything.
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:25:27 PM

i also believe that bitcoin is extremely undervalued right now but that is no way to address the issue by insulting others.
and also i have accepted the fact that investing in bitcoin is a risky business and you always have to consider everything before getting your hands dirty.
also i want to add that by undervalued i mean it should be at above $2000 not at an unreal price like 10K

Again, 10K is not unreal in 10 years. That's unreal is that it's not 10K in 10 years.

We are at 10 billion marketcap. This is absolutely nothing in the big picture. Bitcoin has a potential to reach hundreds of billions of dollars for a marketcap, if not trillions in the future.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:39:04 PM

You may be right if the code code would not be changing, but i am 100% sure that it will be changing a lot.
2026 is 10 years from now, by then we got a super nice wallet interface, better security (2FA) and more users on the network.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:42:49 PM

You need to (re)read the white paper by Satoshi Nakamoto. You are incorrect and all this was thought out years ago.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:48:52 PM

You are completely wrong, just go through how actually mining is done, how mining difficulty is adjusted according to number of miners and mining power before assuming transaction will be slow by 2026. Transaction will always be confirmed at 10 minute of 1 mb blocks.

Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3869

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:11:06 PM

i always thought that it it possible to reach 10k/btc soon, but here is one BIG problem...

People with large amounts of money, aka wallstreet, mutual funds, hedge funds, etc. look to be reluctant to invest in an asset where majority of trading and vast majority of transaction confirmations are chinese-based. Maybe it is a case of jingoism or fed implicitly or even explicitly tells them to back off, i have no idea.
With wall street largely out of the picture, it is small speculators group which provides bullish uptick, but such speculators are notoriously fickle, ready to turn on a dime with each new reddit, hence large moves up and down, which, incidentally, diminish btc value as a payment method.

prognosis: lots of volatility for the next 10-20 years.
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:24:42 PM

i doubt that bitcoin will ever die, in my opinion people will surely be using bitcoinis all the time and there will always be miners, i think that we might reach such price in 2026

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:34:33 PM

People with large amounts of money, aka wallstreet, mutual funds, hedge funds, etc. look to be reluctant to invest in an asset where majority of trading and vast majority of transaction confirmations are chinese-based.

Is not the world's largest buyer of gold China? And they own lots of lovely US debt too.

The Chinese bucket shops need to become an irrelevance. That'll require better exchanges and some actual demand, of which there is little to none in the real world. If and when there is a few sprinkles of it then off it'll go.

I'm sure the average human is bright enough to know that the Chinese trading thing is a mirage but I don't think mining is going anywhere else any time soon.

Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:43:07 PM

I agree with OP.
A price of 10k+ in 10 years is not unlikely if Bitcoin still should be the number one coin in that time.
I think it was the world economic forum who said to expect 10% of global gdp being stored in blockchain in 2027!
As a metric they used the world money supply of $80 trillion I believe.I'm too lazy to search for that stuff now. Lol
Let's assume these guys are right and 10% of global gdp will be stored in blockchain and that 1% of that would be in Bitcoin.
That would be a $800million market cap and $40k per coin if we assume having 20million coins (satoshi coins lost).
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:54:06 PM

I think the thing you are doing right now is getting just over-excited about bitcoin.
It is a great tool,but you cannot expect THAT big rise,it may really go up very high,but just dont say things like that...
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:03:13 PM

I think the thing you are doing right now is getting just over-excited about bitcoin.
It is a great tool,but you cannot expect THAT big rise,it may really go up very high,but just dont say things like that...

Yes, He Must Be Stopped.

Of course it's possible. Nobody knows how likely it is. Whatever happens there's going to be so much rich reading for people perusing this forum in a decade.

Hello, futurepeople. Either you envy or pity us. Don't judge.
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:04:43 PM

Listen, it doesn't fucking matter if you get in at 1000 or at 100

It kinda does... if I have 1000 to spend on BTC I would either have 1 BTC or 10 BTC depending on when I get in.

At 10K/btc... I would either have $10K with a single BTC or $100K with 10 BTC, huge difference

And 2026? Wow.... I hope we get to $10K a lot sooner

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
Adriandmen

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:05:42 PM

i doubt that bitcoin will ever die, in my opinion people will surely be using bitcoinis all the time and there will always be miners, i think that we might reach such price in 2026

Hmm, maybe you're right. Maybe it will be substituted by something else that is even better than bitcoins. But only time will tell.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:15:50 PM

The market cap will only increase due to failed economic turmoils that each country will go through.

And during this crisis people will find other ways to sustain their loss as much as possible - if they find bitcoin then they will take a stab at it.

Bitcoin has been proven enough despite being volatile that its still earned its place to be an option.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:17:56 PM

The market cap will only increase due to failed economic turmoils that each country will go through.

And during this crisis people will find other ways to sustain their loss as much as possible - if they find bitcoin then they will take a stab at it.

Bitcoin has been proven enough despite being volatile that its still earned its place to be an option.

This hasnt shown to be true during the last few weeks of economic uncertainty.  People have turned to gold for safety driving the price higher.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:22:20 PM

of course we will be at 10 thousand dollars after ten years, thats a lot of time and a lot of people will be buying their bitcoins, in my opinion we might see even bigger price growths soon
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:56:28 AM

This hasnt shown to be true during the last few weeks of economic uncertainty.  People have turned to gold for safety driving the price higher.

its gonna be always like struggle with to invest in bitcoin or gold some will do on one thing other will invest in both and some will not invest at all
still believe that both are good to invest and for that in 10 year price for bitcoin will go much higher then 10k

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:08:14 PM

No that is not going to happen in 2016 or the halving really has to surprise us but I do not think that t is going to happen.
It can be possible for the price to be $10,000 in 2026 but the only thing we can do is wait.
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:03:20 PM

I think the OP is not very confident. With the general mass adoption of the bitcoin, the price will be over $100,000 each.

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:06:52 AM

Yeah it is possible that the price is $10,000 over 10 years but the price can even be higher because we do not know what will happen in the mean time.
I am worrying about that later because I like to focus on the present at the moment.
ASHLIUSZ

Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:12:27 AM

Yeah it is possible that the price is $10,000 over 10 years but the price can even be higher because we do not know what will happen in the mean time.
I am worrying about that later because I like to focus on the present at the moment.
we cant predict anything, if the flow is the same as now it can reach $10k or even more, there is 10 years gap and anything could happen in the meantime.
elyas772

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:15:37 AM

it's big amount im not sure we can reach $10.000 in 2026 but im sure the price will be stable at $5000 Smiley
but im sure it's very hard to earn 1btc peryear like now.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
FruitBucket

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:06:35 PM

it's big amount im not sure we can reach $10.000 in 2026 but im sure the price will be stable at $5000 Smiley

$10,000 is just 16 times higher than the current $650 price. I think the bitcoin price will reach that level easily in 4 to 6 years.

iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:23:22 PM

10 000 $ for ten years is pretty much in my opinion, I believe in rise but this is much more then I expect. In this case its gonna be safe to buy bitcoins in next 5 years, and this 650 $ means that btc is still very cheap.
I believe in miracles, and if this happen its gonna be big miracle. We will see, but around 5 000 $ will be more reasonable prediction.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Farma
Legendary

Activity: 2534

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:10:02 PM

I think it is still very long, but I guess that will not happen in a few years. if you look back, the price of bitcoin is also only 1 times up to $ 1000, and it has not happened again until today. and it was already past several years. I just predict that the current bitcoin prices around $ 3500- $ 3900

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
thejaytiesto (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:11:14 PM

I think the OP is not very confident. With the general mass adoption of the bitcoin, the price will be over $100,000 each.

I am indeed being very conservative. But the thing is, we don't even need mass adoption of bitcoin, we only need whales moving their wealth on bitcoin. With a small % of gold and stocks moving in bitcoin ecosystem, price can be $100,000+. I said $10,000 as a conservative figure.
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:31:24 PM

$10,000 is just 16 times higher than the current $650 price. I think the bitcoin price will reach that level easily in 4 to 6 years.
If the bitcoin market price reaches $10,000 easily in the nest 4 to 6 years it would make many people a millionaire.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:43:20 PM

If the bitcoin market price reaches $10,000 easily in the nest 4 to 6 years it would make many people a millionaire.
Even 2 to 5 btc is enough for me if it will happen because bitcoin here is very expensive because the price of usd here 1 usd is 47 php..
So if it will happen more people here if they are holding bitcoins will be big time..
pissedoff

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:01:19 PM

Even 2 to 5 btc is enough for me if it will happen because bitcoin here is very expensive because the price of usd here 1 usd is 47 php..
So if it will happen more people here if they are holding bitcoins will be big time..
Yeah it would be really nice to see the bitcoin market price going up that fast but I don't think its possible.
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:04:09 PM

bitcoin is a netscape of digital currencies. there will be more advanced central bank coin in the future with regular people mass adoption which you can actually use at grocery store

escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:10:12 PM

I think it is still very long, but I guess that will not happen in a few years. if you look back, the price of bitcoin is also only 1 times up to $ 1000, and it has not happened again until today. and it was already past several years. I just predict that the current bitcoin prices around $ 3500- $ 3900
It's because the technology is still make it's step forward. If take a look at the past technology before and now has a big diffirence, this means after 10 years we might see a new level of technology which will affect bitcoin that much because bitcoin is based thru our technology.
raymond541

Activity: 821
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:53:30 AM

At 2026 Bitcoin price can touch $10k.Its very possible to touch $10k because that time mining will be stop so people have limited bitcoin.Price could be more than this if bitcoin join mainstream.Still bitcoin need to long run.thanks
jjacob
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1026

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:00:33 AM

We need one solid bull run to cross $10K.
It might happen sooner than 2026, is what I feel.
The next halving might push us to that level.  Wink

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:23:58 AM

I guess everyone still waiting for the right moment to have a bitcoin but are you sure that in the more of 10 years, the price of bitcoin can stay at that level but I see it's not likely to happen.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:25:55 AM

it can not go from $600 to $10k just because another halving is taking place, so we must have first another pump or two, to 3k-5k level, then we might see more easily the 10k mark
btcbug

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:24:58 PM

bitcoin is a netscape of digital currencies. there will be more advanced central bank coin in the future with regular people mass adoption which you can actually use at grocery store

IMO that is practically irrelevant.

Gold exists and it's not an accepted form of money, but almost exclusively used as a safe haven asset. There is $8 TRILLION invested in Gold.

If people use FiatCoin in the future there is still a case for an alternative safe haven crypto asset (BTC). If BTC reaches 2% of Gold market cap then we're at $10,000 BTC.
BitCinderella

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 02:51:22 PM

Gold exists and it's not an accepted form of money, but almost exclusively used as a safe haven asset. There is $8 TRILLION invested in Gold.

If people use FiatCoin in the future there is still a case for an alternative safe haven crypto asset (BTC). If BTC reaches 2% of Gold market cap then we're at $10,000 BTC.

If 1 bitcoin is worth $10k, it will cost (1800 bitcoins mined per day) x ($10,000 per bitcoin) = $18 million per day to secure the bitcoin network at current level.

Eighteen million dollars every day, six billion five hundred seventy million dollars per year, forever and all time. Doesn't seem practical Undecided
btcbug

Activity: 399

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:26:23 PM

If 1 bitcoin is worth $10k, it will cost (1800 bitcoins mined per day) x ($10,000 per bitcoin) = $18 million per day to secure the bitcoin network at current level.

Eighteen million dollars every day, six billion five hundred seventy million dollars per year, forever and all time. Doesn't seem practical Undecided

Seems like a large amount I agree, but in the grand scheme it's still a drop in the bucket.

For a global payments system and store of value that 8 Billion people can potentially benefit from? I think money has been spent in far worse ways.
ASHLIUSZ

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:41:22 PM

it can not go from $600 to $10k just because another halving is taking place, so we must have first another pump or two, to 3k-5k level, then we might see more easily the 10k mark
Forecasting the future price of bitcoin is difficult, my assumption is that the price may cross $5k and not more.
BitCinderella

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 03:44:23 PM

Seems like a large amount I agree, but in the grand scheme it's still a drop in the bucket.

For a global payments system and store of value that 8 Billion people can potentially benefit from? I think money has been spent in far worse ways.

Didn't you say FiatCoin will be the global payment system, with BTC being an "alternative safe haven crypto asset"?
Bitcoin makes a pretty poor "global payments system," it can process 7 transactions per second max. That's enough for maybe two US shopping malls. On a slow day.
FruitBucket

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:33:32 PM

The price of bitcoin could be $10,000 in 5 to 10 years. But it depends on  the mass adoption of bitcoin.

escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:23:34 PM

Didn't you say FiatCoin will be the global payment system, with BTC being an "alternative safe haven crypto asset"?
Bitcoin makes a pretty poor "global payments system," it can process 7 transactions per second max. That's enough for maybe two US shopping malls. On a slow day.
The reason bitcoin is developing is because to fix the issues we're facing like slow transactions.. Soon this things will be fix and there will be no reason as bitcoin won't be good payment system globally.
Denker
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:31:15 PM

Sorry but that is not correct.
Bitcoin is a network and protocol first, like the internet or TCP/IP for instance.
Netscape was a service created on top of that!
Bitcoin is no service!!There are many services on top of that using Bitcoin!!
You are compering apples and oranges here.
sishendaoye

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:48:23 AM

I do think that it is possible for the price to be $10,000 in 2026 it may be even higher then that we just have to wait and see what will happen.
With Bitcoin you will never know what is going to happen in the future.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 09:09:06 AM

I do think that it is possible for the price to be $10,000 in 2026 it may be even higher then that we just have to wait and see what will happen.

no can predict exactly what will be price even for this halving there speculation for how much from 800 - 3500$ in 10 years who hows we might like you said and many before see price so high or even so low (hard on this one)
my estimate is that we will see good price considering its from 10 year from now we might see dream 5 or even 6 digits in price

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

FruitBucket

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:45:15 AM

2026 is 10 years away from now. The price could be around $50,000 at the time if there is good mass adoption.

Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:50:27 AM

It can be possible if the price is going to be that high in 2026 but we can not be sure about that right now because we have a couple of years that we need to get trough.
I hope that it is going to be that high because I would for sure sell it for that price.
yubsep

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:15:25 AM

I think 1 Bitcoin will be over $10,000 in 2032 and 1 satoshi = $0.0001

2016 2nd halving to reward block 12.5 BTC
2020 3rd halving to reward block 6.25 BTC
2024 4th halving to reward block 3.125 BTC
2028 5th halving to reward block 1.5625 BTC
2032 6th halving to reward block 0.78125 BTC

- Mining bitcoin will be so difficult but not impossible.. To mine you must be get Antminer s100000  Cheesy
- Bitcoin the future of currency and most of websites 85% will be add bitcoin for payment systems...
- May be fees of transactions will be increase little but never be late for 1 day maximum 30-60 min to receive your transaction.. Technology upgrading every hour to be smartest and fastest...

Remember 1 bitcoin was $1032 in the middle of 2013...
sishendaoye

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:36:54 PM

It can be possible if the price is going to be that high in 2026 but we can not be sure about that right now because we have a couple of years that we need to get trough.
I hope that it is going to be that high because I would for sure sell it for that price.
It can be possible but that is a really long time that we have to wait for the price to be that high and that is what I do not like about Bitcoin.
The waiting process can sometimes be way to long.
dmarine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:06:46 PM

It is possible, given the long period of time to gain space.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:13:17 PM

In 2016 it will be very hard for the bitcoin to reach to the value of $10 000 , I think the price will increase but only to around $1000, and the price will then continue and will take some more years to reach to $10 000.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:08:07 PM

I would like to know what are your theoretical basis to think that bitcoin will achieve that price at that precise time. I think it is almost impossible to foresee what will happen on the altcoin world in ten years because of the continuous advances that we are seeing in technological innovations every day. And I don't think the bitcoin price can achieve a price above $1500 ever.
FruitBucket

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:32:20 AM

That is right. 10,000 is just 16 times of present value. In the past 7 years, the price more than doubled every year on average.

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 10:11:56 AM

That is right. 10,000 is just 16 times of present value. In the past 7 years, the price more than doubled every year on average.

Where did you get this information from? If you count 2012 200, then 2013 would be 400, 2015 800 and 2016 1600. We are not even close tot that figure, not even half..
So no it's bad math/ investment advice. Expecting 20% per year, is ok.
retrocoingames

Activity: 491

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:15:05 PM

10,000+ sounds good to me. Kind of makes it tough spending the bitcoins I have now thinking about that!
FruitBucket

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:43:56 PM

10,000+ sounds good to me. Kind of makes it tough spending the bitcoins I have now thinking about that!

There is no need to wait 10 years for the bitcoin price to reach $10,000. It might take much shorter than that.

CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:09:43 PM

It can be before 2026, but we need a safe and stable network over the coming years.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:13:50 PM

The reason bitcoin is developing is because to fix the issues we're facing like slow transactions.. Soon this things will be fix and there will be no reason as bitcoin won't be good payment system globally.
the transactions themselves are really fast because it is nearly instant, the confirmations what takes a really long time to happen unfortunately
Deepcleen

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:38:14 PM

the transactions themselves are really fast because it is nearly instant, the confirmations what takes a really long time to happen unfortunately
[/quote]

The most important thing is the first confirmation. If that happen in the first 4 to 6 blocks, it is fine. If it is too long, it is  bad for user.
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:41:16 PM

$10k in 10 years sounds good to me, but 10 years still is a lot of time and many things may happen in the meantime.

I would not take 10k for granted, if it happens, good, if it don't, better have another way to be rich
mv__

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:57:48 PM

Yes, the coming central bank coin will be 10 000 in 2026.
d@nte

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:06:33 PM

Enough time to reach 10k, when people understand the efficiency and importance of it, they will use it.
Demand up, price following the trend.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:18:35 PM

People say that btc will take value compared to dollars. Well sure enough btc price is always going up mainly because the more time goes by, the more people use it and see it as a vauable currency.

But the other point that will make it worth much more than 10k is that dollar is shaking. USA economy is going down and down and so wil do the dollars in next years! Maybe until a point where 10k dollars is not so much ^^
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:35:32 PM

Yes, the coming central bank coin will be 10 000 in 2026.
central banks will never accept bitcoins i think, bitcoin will never go along with fiat, also if bitcoins would become big then it would destroy the banks for sure

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:47:25 PM

That price is very high and i think i cant imagine right now that the price of bitcoin will hit at that price..
I think the price of bitcoin can be in the future 2026 is 5k value or below..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
Nimbulan

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:20:03 PM

That price is very high and i think i cant imagine right now that the price of bitcoin will hit at that price..
how you cannot imagine that? i guess people didnt imagine bitcoins at 660 too when they were at something like 50 dollars, 10000 will happen sooner or later

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:03:36 AM

Yeah we already got a very high price for bitcoin. And I don't see it happening it just to 10.000 in 9 years. My idea about the price of bitcoin is that it is limited.
At max i see the price some day would reach 5000 dollar. From there a period of stability will come, just like we have in traditional currencies.
FruitBucket

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:23:01 PM

Yeah we already got a very high price for bitcoin. And I don't see it happening it just to 10.000 in 9 years. My idea about the price of bitcoin is that it is limited.
At max i see the price some day would reach 5000 dollar. From there a period of stability will come, just like we have in traditional currencies.

$10000 is just 16 times of the current bitcoin price. If the price of bitcoin double every year, it will just take 4 years.

Adriandmen

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:51:19 PM

$10000 is just 16 times of the current bitcoin price. If the price of bitcoin double every year, it will just take 4 years.

The chance that the price will double in just one years is minimal. The chance of that happening 4 times in a row is near impossible.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:01:34 PM

The chance that the price will double in just one years is minimal. The chance of that happening 4 times in a row is near impossible.
we will never know what will happen in bitcoin in every year. I think it's really going to happen if in one year bitcoin prices continue to rise to the height. if bitcoin really have such a high price in the year 2026, I think bitcoin is something very important and very luxurious at the time, and I'm sure it would be money that has the highest value.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:38:21 PM

we will never know what will happen in bitcoin in every year. I think it's really going to happen if in one year bitcoin prices continue to rise to the height. if bitcoin really have such a high price in the year 2026, I think bitcoin is something very important and very luxurious at the time, and I'm sure it would be money that has the highest value.

10,000 USD pre BTC is one of thsoe numbers that has been around for a very long time ever since the price went to the moon the first time (the big pump of $1200) and ever since i was using bitcoin i can't really wrap my hear around this number and think of any possible way at all that bitcoin can reach it even in 2026 or any more time in the future.

Buying the dip...
FruitBucket

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:47:51 AM

The bitcoin price has risen over 200% in the last 12 months. When more people use it, the price will rise a lot.

ASHLIUSZ

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:45:43 AM

The bitcoin price has risen over 200% in the last 12 months. When more people use it, the price will rise a lot.
The price is good before halving and after that we could never see an improvement in the price, just was stable for long term which could drop or rise heavily, if no big drops occur it can be $ 3000 by 2026.
FruitBucket

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:52:59 AM

The price is good before halving and after that we could never see an improvement in the price, just was stable for long term which could drop or rise heavily, if no big drops occur it can be $ 3000 by 2026.

I agree with most part of the above comments. But I think the $3000 price could be reached in 3 to 5 years.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:33:34 AM

yes and miners only hope of the fees, so the fees may have to be increased, so that miners keep walking and every transaction we can be confirmed. but the price of bitcoin must be at a high price for it, in order to remain mutually beneficial.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:19:07 PM

10 years from now... Maybe it could happen, I believe we can achieve that as so much will happen for 10 years and since the world is so fast technology will be huge in that time. With the technology taking over, I believe digital currency will also grow and since bitcoins is the most popular trusted coins now we should see a good future comes with a great price.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:26:01 PM

that is not true we still did not reached 1000$ so its impossible to reach 10000$ in 20years.its not just going to multiply our price to increase it we need more people adopinting the bitcoin system and we need even more miners tp make the network fast and secure
FruitBucket

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:10:24 AM

that is not true we still did not reached 1000$ so its impossible to reach 10000$ in 20years.its not just going to multiply our price to increase it we need more people adopinting the bitcoin system and we need even more miners tp make the network fast and secure

The $1000 could be reached in a year. The $10,000 could be reached in 3 to 10 years without any problem.

noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:19:39 PM

The $1000 could be reached in a year. The $10,000 could be reached in 3 to 10 years without any problem.

I agree with your one point that it is might be possible, bitcoin would be come at $1000, but the next point it is difficult to reach the bitcoin into $10000 within 3 year, i can predict it but it would be possible that within 10 years bitcoin will come into $10,000.     

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
goldcoinminer

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:22:33 PM

I agree with your one point that it is might be possible, bitcoin would be come at $1000, but the next point it is difficult to reach the bitcoin into $10000 within 3 year, i can predict it but it would be possible that within 10 years bitcoin will come into $10,000.     
We are thinking very far mate, we should just predict that the price will reach to $1,000 this year, otherwise if we cannot have that this year the probability of reaching the price of bitcoin to $10,000 by 2026 is very low, just recently when the price is going down so it really affects our prediction as we are all thinking our upward direction only.
varusisog

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:47:54 AM

We are thinking very far mate, we should just predict that the price will reach to $1,000 this year, otherwise if we cannot have that this year the probability of reaching the price of bitcoin to $10,000 by 2026 is very low, just recently when the price is going down so it really affects our prediction as we are all thinking our upward direction only.

Actually, the $10000 price can be reached in not far future. It could be between 3 to 6 years from now.
stromma44

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:19:04 AM

Yeah and don't expect too high from bitcoin as it is really struggling since long time even to touch the price of $1k so I think $10k will at least take 12 to 15 years from now.
FruitBucket

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:49:28 AM

Yeah and don't expect too high from bitcoin as it is really struggling since long time even to touch the price of $1k so I think $10k will at least take 12 to 15 years from now.

That is right. The bitcoin is struggling at the moment due to the big hack. People are losing confidence.

StoreBit

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:45:59 AM

that is so early to say any thing about this but if we predict the near future we can say that this time bitcoin is going to cross the 1200$ level at the end of this year or just in starting of 2017. and after that at the middle of 2017 bitcoin will certainly cross the 1500$ very easily, therefore to me the price of bitcoins in the present time are very attractive and we will not find such an opportunity again in future,
Wind_FURY
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1825

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:00:33 AM

I am wondering how big is the blockchain by 2026 and if it is still feasible to maintain a full node even with development in computer hardware. Bitcoin could be semi centralized by then or dead.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Deepcleen

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:07:36 PM

I am wondering how big is the blockchain by 2026 and if it is still feasible to maintain a full node even with development in computer hardware. Bitcoin could be semi centralized by then or dead.

I think there is no problem to maintain a full node. You need need a few hundred T hard disk to do that.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 05:12:30 PM

10k value that price is very high and i think it will not happen in 2026 unless if almost all people in the world can be use bitcoin maybe the price of bitcoin will increase more.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:49:39 PM

of course 1000 will be reached in just a year, a lot of people are now interested in bitcoins as they expect the price to be growing fast, because of that we will make huge money with bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:55:02 PM

10k value that price is very high and i think it will not happen in 2026 unless if almost all people in the world can be use bitcoin maybe the price of bitcoin will increase more.

if "almost all people" in the world will use it massively it will increase much more than a mere 10k per coin

it's not so unrealistic to think about $1M per coin at that point
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:59:12 PM

That is possible, but if more and more people started to adopt bitcoin for their business and they prefer only bitcoin as a payment and prefer transactions with bitcoin only for at least their online dealings, with that more people will adopt bitcoin for their convenience and after involving it they will start to love this coin and the demand will be increased more higher and the price will reach to a value as you mentioned.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:01:59 PM

of course 1000 will be reached in just a year, a lot of people are now interested in bitcoins as they expect the price to be growing fast, because of that we will make huge money with bitcoins
I think 10,000 is also very likely to be achieved in one year, but it requires a lot of new adoption, when all people in the world make use of bitcoin, this would increase rapidly, even could reach more than $10,000 a year
Gahs

Activity: 294

Minter

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 08:33:15 PM

As it is now, I don't think bitcoin will reach $700 again till the end of this year.

2026 is just 10 years away, give or take it will cost $6000 by then.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:02:39 PM

I think that 10 years from now the bitcoin price will not be at $10k because we see the recent news about bitcoin and with the cryptocurrency itself, at least one big hack per year which crashes the price of most of the coin, check eth, check btc both are lower than before and for the next decades probably the history will be repeated many times.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:14:57 PM

i hope that bitcoin will be 10,000 in 2026 because maximum people aware about bitcoin and adopt the bitcoin in huge amount and i am sure bitcoin will be more advance in 2026 , and the price of bitcoin is depend on adoption of bitcoin if a huge number of people adopt bitcoin the price will be rise up and if minimum people adopt bitcoin the price will be decrease .
varusisog

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:57:11 PM

i hope that bitcoin will be 10,000 in 2026 because maximum people aware about bitcoin and adopt the bitcoin in huge amount and i am sure bitcoin will be more advance in 2026 , and the price of bitcoin is depend on adoption of bitcoin if a huge number of people adopt bitcoin the price will be rise up and if minimum people adopt bitcoin the price will be decrease .

I think the bitcoin price will rise 30 times in 10 years, so the price will be about $20,000 then. Most of us will be happy.
FruitBucket

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:50:24 AM

I think the bitcoin price will rise 30 times in 10 years, so the price will be about $20,000 then. Most of us will be happy.

As long as there are good development of the bitcoin and more users in the future, the price will be more than $20,000 in 10 years.

CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:20:22 PM

Well, I think it's possible. That's crypto. But of course there will be a high resistance against the increase of the price and significant selling pressure before that happens.
bitlancr

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:22:14 PM

Well, I think it's possible. That's crypto. But of course there will be a high resistance against the increase of the price and significant selling pressure before that happens.

It is possible like many things in crypto that were impossible become possible. However, the question is, is it realistic? My stand on that is that is not realistic. Not by a long shot anyway.
Holding my coins is for a realistic increase of 10% per year.
Boathouse

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:47:38 PM

It is possible like many things in crypto that were impossible become possible. However, the question is, is it realistic? My stand on that is that is not realistic. Not by a long shot anyway.

When the bitcoin infrastructure is built and the transactions becomes real time like the visa/master, the price will rise.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:57:34 PM

When the bitcoin infrastructure is built and the transactions becomes real time like the visa/master, the price will rise.

We don't need that, we just need the big gold and stocks moguls to start moving small % of their portfolio into Bitcoin to push the price to 6 figures. The last people to enter the market will be the average joes.
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:51:40 PM

We don't need that, we just need the big gold and stocks moguls to start moving small % of their portfolio into Bitcoin to push the price to 6 figures. The last people to enter the market will be the average joes.
No. Believe me we need that network upgrades and infrastructure growth to be on par or even ahead of standard payment processors.
You are talking about artificial bubble caused by speculators. It will pop as soon as one of these whales will decide to sell even a fracture of his coins.
But with established network, which is used by people and can sustain itself high price of BTC will be a 'natural' occurrence.
sishendaoye

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:09:08 PM

We will be closer to 1200 in 2026 then 10k. The price is finally acting somewhat normal. No more major pumps, just major dumps, which happends in stockland too.
In time you will see the price increase per year will be the same as your daily stock at ~16%
windale

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:12:37 AM

i think price bitcoin is 2026 can't reach up to $10,000
maybe growth price bitcoin every year is avarege include halving 30%, so 10 year to go 2026
can get incraese 300% is price now, so 2026 my prediction price 2000dollar
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 06:41:17 AM

In 2026, not sure that bitcoin would be reached at $10000, may be bitcoin down or may be bitcoin more than it.
Because when Bitcoin was introduced in market in 2008 or 2009 than bitcoin was under $1, and now we can see bitcoin is above $560. Before 7 years later, no one believe that bitcoin would be go very high, so in this i can't predict, may be some miracle would be happened in future for bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Deepcleen

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:43:47 AM

maybe growth price bitcoin every year is avarege include halving 30%, so 10 year to go 2026

The bitcoin price rose 50 times in the last 4.5 years. 2026 is almost 10 years away.
I think the price will rise at least 2000 times by then.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:36:55 PM

We will be closer to 1200 in 2026 then 10k. The price is finally acting somewhat normal. No more major pumps, just major dumps, which happends in stockland too.
In time you will see the price increase per year will be the same as your daily stock at ~16%

You are insane. 10 billion dollars is nothing. A single fiat whale can push the price and double the marketcap in a matter of days, you don't understand anything if you think it will be a smooth rise. It's impossible that the price will be stagnant for 10 years. At 2026 we will be really fucking high or at 0, 1200 by 2026 is a failure.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 02:25:17 PM

You are insane. 10 billion dollars is nothing. A single fiat whale can push the price and double the marketcap in a matter of days, you don't understand anything if you think it will be a smooth rise. It's impossible that the price will be stagnant for 10 years. At 2026 we will be really fucking high or at 0, 1200 by 2026 is a failure.

$ 10 billion of funds affected hacked bitfinex ..? . I think it will not be possible for sale for sure because if it's done then they will only get something very little or maybe they will only get results that are not good. For now that bitcoin something good things, so we can get it without a doubt
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:29:02 PM

We'll be at 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 by 2026.

Dream BIG or Go home!

Luke2939

Activity: 224

Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 03:55:18 PM

I don't think 10,000 USD can be achieved. But here's a twist. People who never believed in bitcoin said it won't cross 10 dollars and we all know what happened. So, it's basically Very hard to say 10,000 or 1000 or even 100,000 (okay, it may sound insane Wink ).

But what I can say is people who collect and store bitcoin as a long term investment may not get disappointed. So, let others know. Spend some and save some! Cheers!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    AI-COIN ICO    Building Wealth Through AI & The Power of BLOCKCHAIN    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
slack    |    Telegram    |    twitter    |    facebook    |    ANN Thread
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    READ THE WHITEPAPER  [ REGISTER TODAY ]    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:59:00 PM

The bitcoin price rose 50 times in the last 4.5 years. 2026 is almost 10 years away.

That depends on the adoption . From the current observation of the bitcoin development, I think the price will be lower than predicted.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:23:17 PM

Hey OP, why not starting a topic price of Bitcoin $100k by 2036?
It is the same unrealistic and long distance prediction you can't get right story.
It qualifies to a sci-fi section rather than just speculation. It goes beyond any rational speculation one may do at the moment.

this space is intentionally left blank
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:33:50 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489139.msg15495626#msg15495626

world money supply 80 000 000 000 000

approximately 67000 $ per bitcoin, even if only 1% of it moves into bitcoin

NOW, total world debt is 200 000 000 000 000, and in case of a fiat currency breakdown, this debt has to be converted into money (so called monetization of debt; typically done as part of a monetary reform).

----> theoretical potential of up to $1.6 million per Bitcoin

Naturally not all money will move into Bitcoin but it is a clear thing, that 10 000 or even 50 000 are a nobrainer, and fiat money (and debt) is exponentially growing

http://money.visualcapitalist.com/

today, 1 bitcoin as a value of 1 600 000 USD.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:44:52 PM

I think this will be a very difficult thing though bitcoin prices could go up at any time, but the price of $ 10k is too much for in reach within a few months. Well, this time the price of bitcoin is also stable, so I might just wish bitcoin prices rose to $ 1,000 this year, although it does not diminish my hope that bitcoin to $ 10k in this year
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:32:37 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1489139.msg15495626#msg15495626

world money supply 80 000 000 000 000

approximately 67000 $ per bitcoin, even if only 1% of it moves into bitcoin

NOW, total world debt is 200 000 000 000 000, and in case of a fiat currency breakdown, this debt has to be converted into money (so called monetization of debt; typically done as part of a monetary reform).

----> theoretical potential of up to $1.6 million per Bitcoin

Naturally not all money will move into Bitcoin but it is a clear thing, that 10 000 or even 50 000 are a nobrainer, and fiat money (and debt) is exponentially growing

http://money.visualcapitalist.com/

today, 1 bitcoin as a value of 1 600 000 USD.
1% of world money supply is a lot, counterintuitively. I know that writing this 1% seems tiny but it is a huge number. Now two questions to make it realistic: how much of that money supply flows in gold in %? Gold is a widely recognised asset, that has been around for thousands of years. Question two: what Bitcoin has to do to be at the levels of gold, let alone 1%?

Denker
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:56:39 AM

1% of world money supply is a lot, counterintuitively. I know that writing this 1% seems tiny but it is a huge number. Now two questions to make it realistic: how much of that money supply flows in gold in %? Gold is a widely recognised asset, that has been around for thousands of years. Question two: what Bitcoin has to do to be at the levels of gold, let alone 1%?

I have no idea how much of the world's money supply flows in gold.But I know that the price of gold is highly manipulated by paper gold, gold certificates etc.
And I also know that Bitcoin in comparison to gold is extremely innovative and amorph!! We haven't even scratched the surface of it's technical potential but a lot of great things are in the pipeline already.Gold however is very limited in it's use cases.
The world is becoming more and more digitised and one great feature of Bitcoin is it's function as digital gold and store of value.
This alone is worth a price of several thousands of dollars per BTC.With the coming years more people will realize and appreciate this.
Ocytrem

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:49:00 AM

I cant believe there are allot of people just think that this is possible people wake up because the price that he is saying cant be true because how do you think he will rise in 10 years that lot but i can tell you when that will hapen i will eat my shoes for sure lol. No people that amount of 10k each bitcoin will never be reached!
gentlemand
Legendary

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:57:01 AM

when that will hapen i will eat my shoes for sure lol.

Ok. We need to find someone who'll escrow your shoe for the appropriate period of time. Make sure it's a tasty one.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:21:48 PM

That depends on the adoption . From the current observation of the bitcoin development, I think the price will be lower than predicted.

It will go down deeper but soon it will go up Cheesy Nothing to worry Cheesy Though it is still the year of bitcoin because of the halving Cheesy do lot of us expect to much but that really is the halving!. My prediction also is the price of bitcoin will go down then rises not to much high.
Swainy

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:38:15 PM

There are so many peopel telling me this kind of bullshit first i want to see it happen before i am going to judge them but how do you think the price of the bitcoin will rise that high in just 10 years 10 years is not long enough for that amount and we all know it but no one is saying something to this guys who believes in wonders.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:59:14 PM

I have no idea how much of the world's money supply flows in gold.But I know that the price of gold is highly manipulated by paper gold, gold certificates etc.
And I also know that Bitcoin in comparison to gold is extremely innovative and amorph!! We haven't even scratched the surface of it's technical potential but a lot of great things are in the pipeline already.Gold however is very limited in it's use cases.
The world is becoming more and more digitised and one great feature of Bitcoin is it's function as digital gold and store of value.
This alone is worth a price of several thousands of dollars per BTC.With the coming years more people will realize and appreciate this.
Yes gold is an old relic and limited in its use cases, yet it has one significant advantage over Bitcoin: it is highly recognised as a storage of value in difficult times. This guarantees gold its status, and despite world becoming more digitalised, this aspect hasn't changed. But back to my point: there is still a tremendous job to be done in order to Bitcoin to gain the recognition similar to that of gold. and thus similar market share. We are however very far from that now. All we talk about Bitcoin so far is the potential to be there. Nothing more and nothing less. This has to be understood, and then the current price of Bitcoin could be understood better.

JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:28:17 PM

Again, 10K is not unreal in 10 years. That's unreal is that it's not 10K in 10 years.

We are at 10 billion marketcap. This is absolutely nothing in the big picture. Bitcoin has a potential to reach hundreds of billions of dollars for a marketcap, if not trillions in the future.
If it is hitting that high value than there will be a lot of people that is getting rich and that is because they have made an investment and their dreams come true, but you never know what will happen. The chance is now low that it is possible because it keeps stable for a long time and that is quite bad for the most people who already have Bitcoin.
Legasean

Activity: 338

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:13:55 PM

I think this is the baddest prediction ever made about th ebitcoin because how can a coin that is still not worth 600 dollar in 2016 be 10k each in 2026 that is just 10 years and i dont think the bitcoin will change thah much in just 10 years.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:36:33 PM

It actually makes a lot of a difference, as Bitcoin is so far bounded to be sub $1k for a longer while. There is yet a tremendous job to be done in terms of adoption, before we can even dream of staying above $1k on a stable basis. In all Bitcoin history we went there just once for a short period of time and that was because of a solid manipulation scheme related to Mt. Gox. In the aftermath the price fell to $200. And only recently we had a pump that stalled at $800. And that is 30 months after Mt. Gox collapse.
If we want to speak about Bitcoin long term, there also a lot of other ifs that have to be done in order to be positive about price action. If Bitcoin survives the next 10 years, if there are solid developments to attract new money flowing into Bitcoin like in the old Mt. Gox days. I am not sure that all these ifs are so obvious to happen.

setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:22:17 PM

There are so many peopel telling me this kind of bullshit first i want to see it happen before i am going to judge them but how do you think the price of the bitcoin will rise that high in just 10 years 10 years is not long enough for that amount and we all know it but no one is saying something to this guys who believes in wonders.
Exactly. Baseless speculations are just tiring to see. 10 years of a gap is too long and we can not accurately speculate what will happen by then.

See bitcoin isn't even 10 years of age and look at what has happened to it's price on the different years. It has gone up, gone down and round about and now we aren't even sure if bitcoin is going to fall or go up again because the price is hanging by a thread.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:38:06 PM

I think this is the baddest prediction ever made about th ebitcoin because how can a coin that is still not worth 600 dollar in 2016 be 10k each in 2026 that is just 10 years and i dont think the bitcoin will change thah much in just 10 years.
If we think it well your right that its impossible to happen in the year 2026 but we dont know what will happen in the future.. if how bitcoin adopt until 2026.. just lets hope that bitcoin will be more valuable in the future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Sundark

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:04:33 PM

We have no idea what bitcoin price will be in 2017. Predicting BTC price in 10 years seems impossible feat. We lack data needed to base our assumptions.
People who think what price will look in 10 years are no different that wannabe prophets.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: