Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:56:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We'll be at 10,000+ by 2026  (Read 4782 times)
greatr

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 06:13:50 PM

bitcoin is a netscape of digital currencies. there will be more advanced central bank coin in the future with regular people mass adoption which you can actually use at grocery store

IMO that is practically irrelevant.

Gold exists and it's not an accepted form of money, but almost exclusively used as a safe haven asset. There is $8 TRILLION invested in Gold.

If people use FiatCoin in the future there is still a case for an alternative safe haven crypto asset (BTC). If BTC reaches 2% of Gold market cap then we're at $10,000 BTC.

If 1 bitcoin is worth $10k, it will cost (1800 bitcoins mined per day) x ($10,000 per bitcoin) = $18 million per day to secure the bitcoin network at current level.

Eighteen million dollars every day, six billion five hundred seventy million dollars per year, forever and all time. Doesn't seem practical Undecided

Seems like a large amount I agree, but in the grand scheme it's still a drop in the bucket.

For a global payments system and store of value that 8 Billion people can potentially benefit from? I think money has been spent in far worse ways.

Didn't you say FiatCoin will be the global payment system, with BTC being an "alternative safe haven crypto asset"?
Bitcoin makes a pretty poor "global payments system," it can process 7 transactions per second max. That's enough for maybe two US shopping malls. On a slow day.
The reason bitcoin is developing is because to fix the issues we're facing like slow transactions.. Soon this things will be fix and there will be no reason as bitcoin won't be good payment system globally.
the transactions themselves are really fast because it is nearly instant, the confirmations what takes a really long time to happen unfortunately
Deepcleen

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:38:14 PM

The reason bitcoin is developing is because to fix the issues we're facing like slow transactions.. Soon this things will be fix and there will be no reason as bitcoin won't be good payment system globally.
the transactions themselves are really fast because it is nearly instant, the confirmations what takes a really long time to happen unfortunately
[/quote]

The most important thing is the first confirmation. If that happen in the first 4 to 6 blocks, it is fine. If it is too long, it is  bad for user.
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:41:16 PM

$10k in 10 years sounds good to me, but 10 years still is a lot of time and many things may happen in the meantime.

I would not take 10k for granted, if it happens, good, if it don't, better have another way to be rich
mv__

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:57:48 PM

Yes, the coming central bank coin will be 10 000 in 2026.
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:06:33 PM

Enough time to reach 10k, when people understand the efficiency and importance of it, they will use it.
Demand up, price following the trend.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:18:35 PM

People say that btc will take value compared to dollars. Well sure enough btc price is always going up mainly because the more time goes by, the more people use it and see it as a vauable currency.

But the other point that will make it worth much more than 10k is that dollar is shaking. USA economy is going down and down and so wil do the dollars in next years! Maybe until a point where 10k dollars is not so much ^^
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:35:32 PM

Yes, the coming central bank coin will be 10 000 in 2026.
central banks will never accept bitcoins i think, bitcoin will never go along with fiat, also if bitcoins would become big then it would destroy the banks for sure

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:47:25 PM

That price is very high and i think i cant imagine right now that the price of bitcoin will hit at that price..
I think the price of bitcoin can be in the future 2026 is 5k value or below..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:20:03 PM

That price is very high and i think i cant imagine right now that the price of bitcoin will hit at that price..
how you cannot imagine that? i guess people didnt imagine bitcoins at 660 too when they were at something like 50 dollars, 10000 will happen sooner or later

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 12:03:36 AM

Yeah we already got a very high price for bitcoin. And I don't see it happening it just to 10.000 in 9 years. My idea about the price of bitcoin is that it is limited.
At max i see the price some day would reach 5000 dollar. From there a period of stability will come, just like we have in traditional currencies.
FruitBucket

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:23:01 PM

Yeah we already got a very high price for bitcoin. And I don't see it happening it just to 10.000 in 9 years. My idea about the price of bitcoin is that it is limited.
At max i see the price some day would reach 5000 dollar. From there a period of stability will come, just like we have in traditional currencies.

$10000 is just 16 times of the current bitcoin price. If the price of bitcoin double every year, it will just take 4 years.

Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:51:19 PM

$10000 is just 16 times of the current bitcoin price. If the price of bitcoin double every year, it will just take 4 years.

The chance that the price will double in just one years is minimal. The chance of that happening 4 times in a row is near impossible.
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:01:34 PM

The chance that the price will double in just one years is minimal. The chance of that happening 4 times in a row is near impossible.
we will never know what will happen in bitcoin in every year. I think it's really going to happen if in one year bitcoin prices continue to rise to the height. if bitcoin really have such a high price in the year 2026, I think bitcoin is something very important and very luxurious at the time, and I'm sure it would be money that has the highest value.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:38:21 PM

we will never know what will happen in bitcoin in every year. I think it's really going to happen if in one year bitcoin prices continue to rise to the height. if bitcoin really have such a high price in the year 2026, I think bitcoin is something very important and very luxurious at the time, and I'm sure it would be money that has the highest value.

10,000 USD pre BTC is one of thsoe numbers that has been around for a very long time ever since the price went to the moon the first time (the big pump of $1200) and ever since i was using bitcoin i can't really wrap my hear around this number and think of any possible way at all that bitcoin can reach it even in 2026 or any more time in the future.

Buying the dip...
FruitBucket

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:47:51 AM

The bitcoin price has risen over 200% in the last 12 months. When more people use it, the price will rise a lot.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:45:43 AM

The bitcoin price has risen over 200% in the last 12 months. When more people use it, the price will rise a lot.
The price is good before halving and after that we could never see an improvement in the price, just was stable for long term which could drop or rise heavily, if no big drops occur it can be $ 3000 by 2026.
FruitBucket

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:52:59 AM

The price is good before halving and after that we could never see an improvement in the price, just was stable for long term which could drop or rise heavily, if no big drops occur it can be $ 3000 by 2026.

I agree with most part of the above comments. But I think the $3000 price could be reached in 3 to 5 years.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:33:34 AM

In 2026, mining would be very unprofitable. Transactions would take days or even longer and the bitcoin is going to die at that point.

yes and miners only hope of the fees, so the fees may have to be increased, so that miners keep walking and every transaction we can be confirmed. but the price of bitcoin must be at a high price for it, in order to remain mutually beneficial.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:19:07 PM

10 years from now... Maybe it could happen, I believe we can achieve that as so much will happen for 10 years and since the world is so fast technology will be huge in that time. With the technology taking over, I believe digital currency will also grow and since bitcoins is the most popular trusted coins now we should see a good future comes with a great price.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:26:01 PM

that is not true we still did not reached 1000$ so its impossible to reach 10000$ in 20years.its not just going to multiply our price to increase it we need more people adopinting the bitcoin system and we need even more miners tp make the network fast and secure
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: