Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:23:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are the ADMINS / MODS are not doing there job ?  (Read 862 times)
LeChuckDE (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:00:34 AM

Hi,

could not believe that bitcointalk let so mutch scamcoins make ANN here without interuption from Admin team...

See JTC, PUTIN, OCOW, SCRYPTCOIN etc. many newebies, all the same person ...
Looks like that bitcointalk went into a scam promotion plattform...
Many good projects are not seen because this scamcoin-spam

cheers

LeChuckDE
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:04:35 AM

Hi,

could not believe that bitcointalk let so mutch scamcoins make ANN here without interuption from Admin team...

See JTC, PUTIN, OCOW, SCRYPTCOIN etc. many newebies, all the same person ...
Looks like that bitcointalk went into a scam promotion plattform...
Many good projects are not seen because this scamcoin-spam

cheers

LeChuckDE

from the bct-pov these are all legit ann threads.
there is nothing against the rules, that is why i didn't report them.

if the users are that stupid... well, we are actively destroying our own planet... what do you expect?
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:04:43 AM

Date Registered:   April 04, 2016

It was always like this.

Bitcointalk is not here to hold your hand or to decide what coin lives and dies and that's good.

Not your keys, not your coins!
kratarzu

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:10:33 AM

Even the most legit looking coin could be a scam, how do you want to decide whats a scam or legit?

]
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 07:14:04 AM

could not believe that bitcointalk let so mutch scamcoins make ANN here without interuption from Admin team.
Scams aren't moderated by the forum in any way, that does include scamcoins and ICO/Altcoin scams.
There's a pretty simple reason for it, because if they were, moderators would have to decide what's a scam and what's not.
They don't have the time for that, they might not have the expertise for that and frankly, it would give a small group of users a big amount of power.
We've got the trust system to fight scams (and yes, it's not perfect, but it's the best we currently have available).

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
LeChuckDE (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:15:09 AM

Even the most legit looking coin could be a scam, how do you want to decide whats a scam or legit?

if a premine of 75 - 95 % is given and CoinDev didn't say it. This is scam for me...
LeChuckDE (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:18:05 AM

could not believe that bitcointalk let so mutch scamcoins make ANN here without interuption from Admin team.
Scams aren't moderated by the forum in any way, that does include scamcoins and ICO/Altcoin scams.
There's a pretty simple reason for it, because if they were, moderators would have to decide what's a scam and what's not.
They don't have the time for that, they might not have the expertise for that and frankly, it would give a small group of users a big amount of power.
We've got the trust system to fight scams (and yes, it's not perfect, but it's the best we currently have available).

trust system nice idea but why it is possible to write an ANN with a fresh newbie account and why is the forum not checking connected ips and list which account comes from the same ip ?
Many ne scamcoins in last days get comments instant from fresh newbie accounts... i bet my left egg that this is the coindev himself ...

" they might not have the expertise for that "

why they are mods of such sections when they didn't have the expertise to work in it ?
Simple to read source and identify how many premined coins / pos coins are created initial...
And by the way... all walletbuildercoins are devdump scam coins !
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:21:23 AM

if a premine of 75 - 95 % is given and CoinDev didn't say it. This is scam for me...

well, it seems obvious, but it is not a must.

why they are mods of such sections when they didn't have the expertise to work in it ?
Simple to read source and identify how many premined coins / pos coins are created initial...

no they are not. gpu isn't a scam, but a walletbuilder-coin
Altcoin11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:24:59 AM

Sounds like someone got rekt in shitcoin markets and is crying for the internet police.

Admins/moderators are not here to make sure that you don't invest in some crap. People are free to launch new coins for whatever reason they have and you are free to buy or sell or mine whatever you want.

Also you posted the thread in the wrong place.
LeChuckDE (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:31:58 AM

Sounds like someone got rekt in shitcoin markets and is crying for the internet police.

Admins/moderators are not here to make sure that you don't invest in some crap. People are free to launch new coins for whatever reason they have and you are free to buy or sell or mine whatever you want.

Also you posted the thread in the wrong place.

nope would never invest in such scam ...
only thing it is anoying that so mutch scam spammes the forum
Scorpion Fyllot

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:41:06 AM

trust system nice idea but why it is possible to write an ANN with a fresh newbie account and why is the forum not checking connected ips and list which account comes from the same ip ?
Many ne scamcoins in last days get comments instant from fresh newbie accounts... i bet my left egg that this is the coindev himself ...

Are you sure your own words aren't clouding your judgement?

I love COXST coin

I can't say I've heard of any of the coins listed in the OP much less COXST coin, so they must all be very new?

It seems a day hardly goes by without a clone coin being launched somewhere or other.  In another thread someone's complaining about a person posting 80 times in one day and in another people are asking why the price of BitCoins is falling given the halving that just occurred?

Perhaps there are other parts of the forum that would be more to your liking?
LeChuckDE (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:57:53 AM

Are you sure your own words aren't clouding your judgement?

I love COXST coin

I can't say I've heard of any of the coins listed in the OP much less COXST coin, so they must all be very new?

It seems a day hardly goes by without a clone coin being launched somewhere or other.  In another thread someone's complaining about a person posting 80 times in one day and in another people are asking why the price of BitCoins is falling given the halving that just occurred?

Perhaps there are other parts of the forum that would be more to your liking?

the next newbie account that is spamming ...
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:08:10 PM

Date Registered:   April 04, 2016

It was always like this.

Bitcointalk is not here to hold your hand or to decide what coin lives and dies and that's good.
Yes exactly bathrobehero  and we do need good coins that gpu's can mine too.
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:16:10 PM

If a coin is a public scam, BCT mod. lock those ANN or removed them to Thrascan.

CryptoMaik ✔
TheGr33k

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:29:43 AM

Let me first start off my commentary by apologizing on behalf of any frustrations you have here. Second, please understand that moderators only have a select amount of time to do what they need to do here.  There is also only a few amount of moderators.  Please be patient with your situations,  provide any kind of proof for said infractions and issues and a moderator will hopefully handle your case accordingly.  Good luck to you.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 04:26:17 AM

trust me they do have IP restrictions Wink and tbh who has this much time to go through all source codes. modding here is a voluntary position with experience and i believe 2 or 3 mods of each section doesnt get enough time to go through each post or thread; unless we as community report it to them.
indeed in some aspects you are saying right for most of things but we all have to agree on one thing it is BitcoinTalk Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: