Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:49:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: tigerfree  (Read 804 times)
tigerfreeff (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:19:29 PM

tigerfree account is hacked  dont deal with him
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:50:59 PM

don't post any kind of signed message to prove this, or anything like that
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:44:44 PM

don't post any kind of signed message to prove this, or anything like that
I was about to post that account is hacked like a while back.Also the account is hacked by Robertt who is trying to fake account sales and scam as many people as possible.Check the previous posts,account was not active until Robertt hacked it and started shit scamming threads within a single day.I don't know how he is hacking those accounts,as far as I know he is an bubble headed idiot who can barely write code and he just appears dumb as shit in general.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 05:51:54 PM

I don't know how he is hacking those accounts, as far as I know he is an bubble headed idiot who can barely write code and he just appears dumb as shit in general.
He's most probably using the password hashes that leaked some time ago.

They were all almost certainly hacked using the password hashes that were leaked a year ago -- these users never changed their password since then, and were probably using fairly simple passwords.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 08:36:56 PM

I had posted proof that the account was hacked before anyone else knew it.
I posted it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546440.msg15547183#msg15547183
Now it is removed by someone, I don't know who removed it and why. It wasn't a self moderated thread, also I didn't get any notification that it was removed.

I spent like an hour researching this asshole hacker and the all my effort gets deleted, why?

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:08:20 PM

hi,

my account go  hacked and i got it back can you remove the feedback .

thanks

LOL. Does that even work with others?
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 09:28:29 PM

I don't know how he is hacking those accounts,as far as I know he is an bubble headed idiot who can barely write code and he just appears dumb as shit in general.
He is most likely taking advantage of those with poor security (through either phishing or using older password hashes as Lutpin suggested). As long as you use good security practices I expect you have very little to worry about.

I had posted proof that the account was hacked before anyone else knew it.
I posted it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1546440.msg15547183#msg15547183
Now it is removed by someone, I don't know who removed it and why. It wasn't a self moderated thread, also I didn't get any notification that it was removed.
I spent like an hour researching this asshole hacker and the all my effort gets deleted, why?
Does the thread its-self still exist in a viewable format? AFAIK if a thread is deleted with all of it's posts no warning is given.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12968

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:21:42 PM

He is most likely taking advantage of those with poor security (through either phishing or using older password hashes as Lutpin suggested). As long as you use good security practices I expect you have very little to worry about.

Yes, he's going through the leaked password hashes from a year ago and trying maybe a few 100k simple passwords per hash. If you changed your password since May 2015, then nobody's going to get your password in this way. (I emailed everyone about the need to change passwords at the time...)

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:27:50 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2016, 10:53:32 PM by xetsr

Yes, he's going through the leaked password hashes from a year ago and trying maybe a few 100k simple passwords per hash. If you changed your password since May 2015, then nobody's going to get your password in this way. (I emailed everyone about the need to change passwords at the time...)

I figured he was just phishing members and bullshiting about cracking passwords. Guess I give other scammers to much credit and they're not so clever after all since it's been over a year and nobody else bothered trying (or just failed) at cracking these accounts.
LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:15:56 PM

I figured he was just phishing members and bullshiting about cracking passwords. Guess I give other scammers to much credit and they're not so clever after all since it's been over a year and nobody else bothered trying (or just failed) at cracking these accounts.

there is indeed a exploid for this version of smf ...
will not post it public... think is it still active
send the exploid to forum admin now
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:26:55 AM

please provide information about your hacking matter, or please do not spread misleading FUD. Sad

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:46:19 AM

please provide information about your hacking matter, or please do not spread misleading FUD. Sad

nope everything is discussed with boardadmin will not post links or any other information.

this exploid was allready closed on this site !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: