Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 11:13:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING THEBOT.NET ACCOUNT  (Read 532 times)
Kendji (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:47:12 AM

Requirements:can buy accounts with Member tag or more

giving good price

pm me

1Grd32jZDECg4c2crwjs4DE9qRAmnHDEfT
Woultries

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:37:52 AM

Requirements:can buy accounts with Member tag or more

giving good price

pm me
what are your requirements for the account?  I have the account but it was tagged  trads with caution with only positive ratings on the account,  no scams or negative ratings

StuffSneak

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

Strive for Success

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:48:47 AM

Do not trust this guy at all.

I just wanted to know how much my account would be worth so I messaged him and once you tell him that, he starts threatening you.

Pathetic user.
Woultries

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:51:31 AM

I just wanted to know how much my account would be worth so I messaged him and once you tell him that, he starts threatening you.

Pathetic user.
How does he threaten you? there is basically nothing to hide with my accounts and personal details.
I am truly suprized on what he would say or do to threaten me just by knowing my other forums' usernames.

StuffSneak

Strive for Success

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:31:47 AM

Pathetic user.
How does he threaten you? there is basically nothing to hide with my accounts and personal details.
I am truly suprized on what he would say or do to threaten me just by knowing my other forums' usernames.

THreatened to report the account mate.
"Enjoy your ban soon"

Like that.
Kendji (OP)

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:16:04 AM

Pathetic user.

"Enjoy your ban soon"

Like that.
what?Huh I was kidding

1Grd32jZDECg4c2crwjs4DE9qRAmnHDEfT
StuffSneak

Strive for Success

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:50:02 PM

Pathetic user.

"Enjoy your ban soon"

Like that.
what?Huh I was kidding

Yeah obviously you will say that now after seeing that RED trust under your profile and probably your "report" did not go too well.

lol
Woultries

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:41:02 PM

Even if the account gets banned I really don't care about TBN, I lost interest once I found BTCT. before I went back I hadn't accessed the account in over a year.

RFX

Activity: 139

No you're not

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 08:27:53 AM

Even if the account gets banned I really don't care about TBN, I lost interest once I found BTCT. before I went back I hadn't accessed the account in over a year.

Lying Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1633546.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: