Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:24:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: serious question for moderators  (Read 1192 times)
rockso (OP)

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:22:13 AM

Fuck you scammer, lets meet face to face so and i put you back to the filthy hole you crawled from.
Scumbag

is hatred verbal abuse and threats of violence towards each other allowed on this forum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockso (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:42:04 AM

hated and verbal abuse should not be allowed either. if you cant be respectful to other forum members you should be perma-banned.

can i get an official response from the moderators? thanks.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:45:25 AM

hated and verbal abuse should not be allowed either. if you cant be respectful to other forum members you should be perma-banned.

We'll have to ban half of the forum for this.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 03:47:30 AM

I've added rockso to the list of suspected scammers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=137288.0

Thanks though upgrade to confirmed might be a good idea. 

Since he's refused to answer, I'll just leave this here:

rockso/retropcdos/BTCGuy's posting with his pic of his BFLs sitting on a glass table with metal frame and floor tile visible underneath.
Click the pics for larger "CSI" versions  Grin

retropcdos/BTCGuy's recent ebay listings with the same table/floor:

Anyone dealing with rockso should be well aware that they are dealing with a known scammer. No amount of hardware is worth it imho.

Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 03:49:11 AM

True.  Unfortunately Rockso has some evidience against him.  He has also gone on a campaign against people who have fingered him.  He has stolen thousands from members of this forum.  It is time for a scammer tag.

rockso (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:51:11 AM

hey john, does littleshops posts about scam accusations belong in the meta forum?
Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 03:52:01 AM

hey john, does littleshops posts belong in the meta forum?
You started the post idiot.  

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 03:52:27 AM

Threats aren't ok, I removed it. I don't care about the rest, for the most part.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
rockso (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:52:53 AM

so is hatred verbal abuse and threats of violence allowed on bitcointalk.org? yes or no answer please. thank you for your cooperation in clarifying.
rockso (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:53:36 AM

Threats aren't ok, I removed it. I don't care about the rest, for the most part.

so is that an official yes? hatred and verbal abuse is allowed?
Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 03:54:56 AM

so is hatred verbal abuse and threats of violence allowed on bitcointalk.org? yes or no answer please. thank you for your cooperation in clarifying.

Why does he have to answer anything when do you not answer the questions that have been asked of you....

Such as are you RETROPCDOS/BTC_GUY

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 03:58:18 AM

Depends. It can be trolling which I don't tolerate, it could also just be someone expressing their opinion, which is fine.

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226

Away on an extended break

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 03:59:13 AM

Please define hatred and verbal abuse. Is the occasional 'fuck' and 'damn you' included? Only threats is removed, although if the sentence consists entirely of 'verbal abuse' it might be deleted for going off-topic.
rockso (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 04:07:54 AM

Why does he have to answer anything when do you not answer the questions that have been asked of you....

littledick, i have already responded to your question. please take a deep breath and look through our previous exchanges. your answer is there.

Depends. It can be trolling which I don't tolerate, it could also just be someone expressing their opinion, which is fine.

i agree with you about someone being able to express their opinion. when does it cross the line and become abuse? please look at all the posts little shop has made. is that not trolling or harassment? how much more do we have to take before its considered trolling and he is officially and publicly told to stop?

Please define hatred and verbal abuse. Is the occasional 'fuck' and 'damn you' included? Only threats is removed, although if the sentence consists entirely of 'verbal abuse' it might be deleted for going off-topic.
verbal abuse is constantly throwing words at somebody with the intention of making them uncomfortable on the forum or trying to get them to engage in public fights. hatred is calling somebody a piece of shit scumbag scammer and telling them you are going to put them in a hole.

is this behavior allowed on bitcointalk?
Littleshop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 04:41:31 AM

littledick, i have already responded to your question. please take a deep breath and look through our previous exchanges. your answer is there.

You responded with a lie, and have been caught in that lie with evidence. 

rockso (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 04:43:45 AM

i have not lied about anything. you havent caught me in any way. you have no evidence about anything. all you have is a picture of a table. accept it and move on with your life.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 05:59:07 AM

i agree with you about someone being able to express their opinion. when does it cross the line and become abuse? please look at all the posts little shop has made. is that not trolling or harassment? how much more do we have to take before its considered trolling and he is officially and publicly told to stop?

verbal abuse is constantly throwing words at somebody with the intention of making them uncomfortable on the forum or trying to get them to engage in public fights. hatred is calling somebody a piece of shit scumbag scammer and telling them you are going to put them in a hole.

is this behavior allowed on bitcointalk?

Couldn't say, it's pretty subjective, just like what's considered hateful and abusive.

Can I read the forum policy on when expressing ones opinion is considered trolling? lulz! What a joke that statement is.

(Wonders if I will be banned AGAIN for "trolling")

I thought you.might be kidding cause nobody could be that naive and oblivious, but then I remembered how many outright scams you've fallen for and how many tens of thousands of dollars you've lost, and I realized you really are. Pretty funny  Cheesy.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 06:41:33 AM

Can I read the forum policy on when expressing ones opinion is considered trolling? lulz! What a joke that statement is.

(Wonders if I will be banned AGAIN for "trolling")

I thought you.might be kidding cause nobody could be that naive and oblivious, but then I remembered how many outright scams you've fallen for and how many tens of thousands of dollars you've lost, and I realized you really are. Pretty funny  Cheesy.

Smells like borderline trolling..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: