Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:49:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Primedice AutobetStop Button Bug took my 0.23  (Read 1173 times)
Kourin (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:37:27 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 11:16:42 AM by Kourin

While betting on primedice auto bot in PD4 i had made 0.22 from 0.13 in between i was stopping and starting the rolls after 3 looses and starting again but in this case http://prntscr.com/brdqx7 / when i tried to stop it at 3rd lose streak i didn't stopped at all i was Pressing Stop Auto bot like a mad guy again and again after that what i saw is my balance 0.04 from 0.228 this pissed me off. I have lost more than 2 BTC on this site but never complaint but this what happened is ridiculous i sent support a mail about this issue .
I got this reply : " I was testing and i cant replicate that. When i hit stop it will stop autobet. I will forward this to developer. "
I know the support of Primedice is very good but i am concerned of the loss i suffered.
Do you guys think i will get my refund ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:49:01 PM

While betting on primedice auto bot in PD4 i had made 0.22 from 0.13 in between i was stopping and starting the rolls after 3 looses and starting again but in this case http://prntscr.com/brdqx7 / when i tried to stop it at 3rd lose streak i didn't stopped at all i was Pressing Stop Auto bot like a mad guy again and again after that what i saw is my balance 0.04 from 0.228 this pissed me off. I have lost more than 2 BTC on this site but never complaint but this what happened is ridiculous i sent support a mail about this issue .
I got this reply : " I was testing and i cant replicate that. When i hit stop it will stop autobet. I will forward this to developer. "
I know the support of Primedice is very good but i am concerned of the loss i suffered.

YOUR Wrong Section post
you write thread in here your want sell bot or your problem is bet in primedice,
in your sell bot how much price your sell bot, and profitable or not
dantanas

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:26:45 PM

I highly doubt you will get a refund. Sorry mate.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:34:12 PM

This is not Primedice fault in my opinion. I've used PD4 autobet and never encountered problem in it. What happened may be because of your internet speed or browser lag. I highly doubt you will get a refund of your loss. Sorry

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:11:45 PM

not sure what happened because the the top most dice site and al bet are legal and correct ..so there is not chance of problem happen ..but still as it v4 there may be bug in site and script ..so its quite difficult to say whose problem is this your or there ..
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 05:32:55 PM

I think you should get the refund because its a bug of the game.  and i think primedice can refund you about this problem .. they are one of the trusted dice game here in our forum.. so don't worry.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:21:08 AM

sorry for your loss OP, and i think its hard to proven if you're really got bug on that button at that time.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 02:39:39 AM

Ok a few things. Ahh never trust any bot, sites with built in bots are ok and probably legit, but !! If you have a spike or lag in your connection (someone starts a large download or something) or sometimes the connection just spikes and you don't know why, anyway in which case the bot would lag too because it is on the website. So if you tried to stop it during a spike you may have a bad time and a very delayed roll.

After reading what you said I ask, why have you not contacted support and the support here in the forum. There are so many things you can do so do them. First you must do everything you can then only resort to this. But you have not been rude or anything i'm just saying making this thread won't help you unless someone from PD see's it. Also your screenshot and what you saying is exactly that "what you are saying" but is "what you are saying" true ? You claim the bot glitched and you should the log but that log looks normal just like any other. A log can't show you a glitch unless the rolls stop and you see a gap.

Rather use second party bot but make sure it's trusted, or manually take your bets

If you did find a glitch them will maybe even pay you so good luck.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:56:49 AM

Yeah I have same thought, probably its because of your connectivity and lagging. I'm not sure Primedice will refund you with that reason. And you complain it because you lost. In otherwise if you win while get this issue, I guess you wont report it to PD even though you found the bug right?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Kourin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:10:12 AM

Yeah I have same thought, probably its because of your connectivity and lagging. I'm not sure Primedice will refund you with that reason. And you complain it because you lost. In otherwise if you win while get this issue, I guess you wont report it to PD even though you found the bug right?
My connection speed was 21.1 Mb/s
Also in starting i faced many bugs like Autobet stopped even without any Bet Limit was placed also the balance was enough to make the Session continue but it happened. I reported this bug in starting they said they will fix it. Also as all of you know PD4 was quite bugged now they are fixing it.
But i suffered the loss for this Bug Sad
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:10:36 AM

I am using PD4 from the launch but never had that kind of with auto-betting, it maybe cause of low internet speed or if you are using other bot that can be laggy, there is no chance get refund because of your fault.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:11:52 AM

I am very sure you wont get the refund! The stop rolling button works as expected. Maybe the problem was from your connection. I advice you to use bot(seuntjie bot) if you wanted to stop auto betting after hit some points, after 3 reds in your case. Seuntjie bot is trusted and has more features than the website auto roll. Then you wont get the same problem again in the future.

Good luck!

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:16:23 AM

Sorry for your loss.

They won't refund you but i believe they should refund you as it wasn't your fault.The stop rolling button sometimes stop works for me as well when the button should work when needed.IMO You could give more attention.I don't use this auto bet programmer on dice site because high chances to lose my coins without knowing me.anyway forget this you should move on.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 07:06:45 AM

i agree with others above their maybe your network has have problem when you do bettimg at your end thats why you need to check it first before complaining but if you think your connections are ok and the bug is existing maybe you should contact stunna or any mods to their site so they can fix those things up,

And for refund i dont think they well do that just move on brother and try your luck nextime.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:45:37 AM

In the past I was burnt this way also. THat's why you really need to becareful with the autobet feature. I only use it now when I am betting fractions of a penny.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RussianRaibow

Activity: 616

I AM A SCAMMER

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 08:10:41 AM

There are so many things that could have cause this problem.  Like other people have said it could be a lag/connectivity issue, but it could even have been an issue with your hardware (faulty mouse click?).  If it was a problem with PD's auto bet feature, there is no way you will be able to prove that.  A screenshot isn't going to do the trick.  It's just your word that they have to go on, and I seriously doubt they will refund your money based only on that.  I hope you are telling the truth and that they refund your money, but I don't think they will.  Sorry for your loss.

I AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMERI AM A SCAMMER
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:36:23 AM

Also in starting i faced many bugs like Autobet stopped even without any Bet Limit was placed also the balance was enough to make the Session continue but it happened. I reported this bug in starting they said they will fix it. Also as all of you know PD4 was quite bugged now they are fixing it.
You line speed has nothing to do with latency. Even if you had a 100000gb/s connection it would be the same latency. Latency is distance. If this is a legit bug I see no reason why you can't get your money back. Take it up with the them.
Kourin (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:51:25 PM

I am using PD4 from the launch but never had that kind of with auto-betting, it maybe cause of low internet speed or if you are using other bot that can be laggy, there is no chance get refund because of your fault.

There's no way i could be lagged i am using this connection since 2015 in PD3 i never got this issue but in the very start release of PD4 many Mods said there are still bugs in PD4 even in Auto Bet before they fixed it auto bet was automatically stopping after 2-3 rolls but now it happened to me in an instant that stop button didn't worked i lost more than 2 BTC on this site but never complaint but this what happened was bull shit.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:54:46 PM

you could test the ping between you and their servers if its high then its prob on your end otherwise browser bugout :O never happened to me so sorry couldent be of more help

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:17:45 AM

Well if they said that they are fixing it, then you could wait the result. Also you could PM PD staffs here directly or chat with them in PD. I hope you will get the best solution from this issue.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████