Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:06:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need 2btc will repay 2.5 btc My name is very well known  (Read 3733 times)
BitPanda (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 05:19:23 AM

I need this loan in order to get a domain, i will pay back 2.5 within a week or if youd like, i will give you a % of income from site.. your choice. Willing to do whatever is needed for verification. please let me know.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 05:28:39 AM

Can you talk about the site and how it will make an income? Also if the domain name is something worth it, I will buy and you can rent it from me for 50% of your income, is that a deal your interested?
BitPanda (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 05:29:49 AM

I dont want to give too much info.. but it will be like chaturbate.com but for bitcoins
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 05:32:48 AM

I dont want to give too much info.. but it will be like chaturbate.com but for bitcoins

Is the site built where I can see it working? and feel free to pm me
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 06:35:26 AM

Can you talk about the site and how it will make an income? Also if the domain name is something worth it, I will buy and you can rent it from me for 50% of your income, is that a deal your interested?
Yes, sell 50% of your income for $100. Great idea, not.
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 06:42:25 AM

Wrong, very wrong, I am taking a hit with the domain, so if the site doesn't pay back the $100 for domain name, they don't lose anything, I lose the coins on a domain name. Also for 50% they are getting a great entrepreneur that is now working hard, cause I have skin in the game, and want the idea to succeed, so I can get the domain paid off. They also have access to a great developer, that can help them either write code, or finding a good developer to make sure the site is top-notch. I thinking more as a business partner if I am renting out the domain, cause the idea fails the domain doesn't get paid.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 06:47:14 AM

Also if the domain name is something worth it, I will buy and you can rent it from me for 50% of your income, is that a deal your interested?

@OP: Always own the domain yourself, you don't want it to be actually successful and have gweedo cash it out on a domain marketplace Tongue (or halve your income)
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 06:48:14 AM

Wrong, very wrong, I am taking a hit with the domain, so if the site doesn't pay back the $100 for domain name, they don't lose anything

If losing $100 (that can be probably resold if the domain is half decent) is the end of the world to someone, I don't think they're going to make a successful site. Are they using 000freehost too with a @hotmail.com email address?
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 06:52:14 AM

Also if the domain name is something worth it, I will buy and you can rent it from me for 50% of your income, is that a deal your interested?

@OP: Always own the domain yourself, you don't want it to be actually successful and have gweedo cash it out on a domain marketplace Tongue (or halve your income)

So then why don't you loan him the money to buy the domain... plus I would have a contract made up so that wouldn't happen Wink I do need to own the domain so if he can't leave with the money, I still can recoup it so I was just thinking.

But thanks for your input Smiley

Wrong, very wrong, I am taking a hit with the domain, so if the site doesn't pay back the $100 for domain name, they don't lose anything

If losing $100 (that can be probably resold if the domain is half decent) is the end of the world to someone, I don't think they're going to make a successful site. Are they using 000freehost too with a @hotmail.com email address?

Don't worry about it, obviously your just stoping by, if you want to make an offer, make an offer than... Otherwise your really not doing anything but making yourself looking stupid, but thanks for your input again I can handle it from here Wink
Surpbitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 06:53:16 AM

I'll take the risk. PM me to set up a contract, or you can just agree here to borrow 2.0 BTC for 10 days maximum and that you'll repay 2.5BTC within the next 10 days.

BitPanda (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 06:53:26 AM

guys.. this is only an idea at the moment.. im working at the bottom, im going to buy the domain myself.. all i need is the startup capital. I am definately good for the loan, i will give personal info. that isnt a problem
BitPanda (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 06:58:10 AM

surp, i sent you a message
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 06:59:23 AM

guys.. this is only an idea at the moment.. im working at the bottom, im going to buy the domain myself.. all i need is the startup capital. I am definately good for the loan, i will give personal info. that isnt a problem

When you have a working site, hit me up for a talk about capital, but I would feel more comfortable holding something, just to make sure it would work. Plus I have done many sites, and hold more than just a contract on these sites, so yeah I am more of a hands on investor to make sure my ROI is maximized.
BitPanda (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 07:00:38 AM

I understand gweedo, i will definately keep you in mind for a programmer
Surpbitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:02:30 AM

surp, i sent you a message

Replied
gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:03:37 AM

I thought you were talking about capital? I am offering my self as an investor not a programmer at this moment.
BitPanda (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2013, 07:06:46 AM

ok, well.. i will let you know Smiley
Surpbitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:06:57 AM

I thought you were talking about capital? I am offering my self as an investor not a programmer at this moment.

guido, what dont you understand? the dude wants a domain so he and his girl can cam for coin. He does not need someone to come in and be his pimp!

gweedo
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:09:15 AM

guido, what dont you understand? the dude wants a domain so he and his girl can cam for coin. He does not need someone to come in and be his pimp!

LOL he was asking for capital, I am always here to provide capital to new businesses, I like how you insult the guy if your giving out a loan to him LOL I hope you lose the loan just for that fact.
Surpbitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2013, 07:11:04 AM

LOL he was asking for capital, I am always here to provide capital to new businesses, I like how you insult the guy if your giving out a loan to him LOL I hope you lose the loan just for that fact.

Insult him?? are you on drugs? I have noting for respect for him and his girl and their profession.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: