Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing?  (Read 126364 times)
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:14:52 AM

Sir $200 in BTC market is poor amount of money. But if you walk in crypto market you can make trade in Crypto market. How you make profit with out trade? though there are risk in trading. But if you know your path well you can trade in market and make profit.
This amount is better than you have not any amount for investment in this field, haha. I started from zero but today, I still have few Bitcoin in my wallet. Nothing is poor or worthless, it depends on the method you choose to do and make that amount raise. Beside that, I have a friend just from $100, he earned 10,000 $ within one year Roll Eyes
I think capital is the umpteenth thing when you already know about bitcointalk. because without capital here we can get finance. in many ways. maybe right. your friends start from 0 and get things right now. including many others.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:47:55 AM

In order to make profit the best option is investing, trading is just too risky.

Actually both have also risk, there's no such thing has no risk especially when it come to make a profit ( money ) but you can avoid that situation if you have strong knowledge on how to win that game. Indeed for me i prefer to invest my money rather than put my money in trading but i want to try that if i have enough knowledge to read what the market can go.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:58:10 AM

In order to make profit the best option is investing, trading is just too risky.

Actually both have also risk, there's no such thing has no risk especially when it come to make a profit ( money ) but you can avoid that situation if you have strong knowledge on how to win that game. Indeed for me i prefer to invest my money rather than put my money in trading but i want to try that if i have enough knowledge to read what the market can go.
well, maybe most people think like that. investing is the same as saving, but maybe better, because it has the potential to make your money increase. I also love investing, but on the other hand, I want to trade, only me, I'm not very good at predicting prices.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:05:23 AM

well, maybe most people think like that. investing is the same as saving, but maybe better, because it has the potential to make your money increase. I also love investing, but on the other hand, I want to trade, only me, I'm not very good at predicting prices.
but the different is ,saving zero except bank are closed.but in invesment our money could reduce while value of our portofolio decrease.choose invesment instrument with low risk.its better to us.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
xnuggets

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:13:05 AM

Investing is safer than trading. Would suggest to invest majority of your profits in to a good coin. Of course, you need to study first the information about the coin you are going to invest in.

Trading, rather, if you have experience already then you should know what to do.
On the other hand, if you are just starting, better to put some small amounts in to one coin that you picked, then study the marketing graphs of it. Also, hard-work is part of trading where you have to be updated everytime that you need to catch up for you to be aware of what you are going to do in your coin/account.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:12:39 AM

In my opinion, you better invest your money, while waiting for the time that I think will be happy to the fore. While waiting, you can learn first about trading. Because I think in the trade must have a lot of risk. Especially with the current unstable market conditions. indeed the quickest way to profit is by trading. But you have to realize if we are wrong in stepping, then the losses we will get.
cah ndablek

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:27:00 PM

I think investing is perfect in looking for big profits especially bitcoin, in the presence of rapid price movements definitely allow for you to generate maximum income in the long run.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:48:17 PM

In my opinion, you better invest your money, while waiting for the time that I think will be happy to the fore. While waiting, you can learn first about trading. Because I think in the trade must have a lot of risk. Especially with the current unstable market conditions. indeed the quickest way to profit is by trading. But you have to realize if we are wrong in stepping, then the losses we will get.
Both trading and investing of money have their own advantages and disadvantages. It is really very much difficult to make any one of them superior over another. Trading is good for making more money but for that the person really needs to have a very good skillset in trading. Investing is also a good way of making money but you need to decide this thing very much carefully that which business to opt for investing your money.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

Different people like different things. So it is to find optimal solution for every person. I am on myself not a hazard person. Analyzing information, thinking and making solutions form my style of work. I am more investor not trader.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:06:41 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

You can start investing on the market a huge amount of bitcoins and start trading in order to multiply the number of coins you are holding or you can start a mining hardware and the only problem you will get is electricity consumption.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:09:39 PM

trading and investing in my opinion is a great way to double our money but if you have $ 200 maybe $ 100 is used for trading and $ 100 is used for long-term investments why I advise you so? because if you fail to trade you still have money in your investment that may be able to return your lost money when trading or can get you a lot more profit

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

For me better option is investing, because I see, when the price of crypto is low and then I buy some, I hold it for a time and sell, when the price is good and I get profit from it.

Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:29:19 PM

I consider that for those who don't want to waste a lot of time investments will be better because they don't need to be analyzed. but you need to be careful not to get on swindlers.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:42:35 PM

I think you can trade it and it will be better than invest. But before start trading you have to choose the right one. Also you have to read the market carefully so that you can understand the situation when you should sell it and buy it.
human2021

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

Well there is risk involved in both trading and investing, so you should be prepared to take a safe amount of risk, wherein if you make a loss it should be easy to mitigate.
Catakou14

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

Both, trading is easy and no hassle to used. But in investing, yes you will gain more than trading, but you need to be wise and briliant, you need to search for infos before you invest in some project. Remember many people in the world are scammers.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:05:05 PM

You need to trade with you little money , i think you can only make more money with trading. You need to look for good potential altcoins.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:10:57 PM

I consider that for those who don't want to waste a lot of time investments will be better because they don't need to be analyzed. but you need to be careful not to get on swindlers.
For me both investing and trading is good and can able to give us many profit, but i think investing is more good and it is more easy than doing trading, and i dont really good in doing trading, and in trading it requires you to be smart and wise enough to be successful in trading.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:25:20 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

One is really better than the other but what makes trading and investing efficient is how you handle the situation or how well you strategize. So earning in both ways needs your understanding and strategy.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:31:51 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

In my own opinion trading and investing are best way for you to earn. I would like to suggest you to trade but don't use all of your Bitcoin in trading save some. Anyway it is you who choose what you think is best for you to earn more.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 [174] 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: