Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for developers to setup a bitcoin pool  (Read 494 times)
moe7865 (OP)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 04:11:32 PM

Hi fellow miners

im a miner based in south africa with a team who deals in hardware that would like to setup a pool.
we looking at setting up a pool that uses the PPLNS method of payment with nodes in europe, the USA and south africa of course and need a developer to do so.
The pool with need an automatic payment system that comes straight out of the generation of a block as to avoid doubt in users and ill be contributing 4PH myself to the pool.
an iOS app will also be needed thats similar to the ckpool app that works of the Kano pool.

if anyone is capable of setting this whole thing up please feel free to contact me and you and your team will be well taken care of.
we looking for a top notch setup thats easy to use for users of course

If you are interested in this offer and can do this please contact me and of course, we can discuss your pay and the amount can be placed in escrow for you if you have any doubts.

regards
moecarrim
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:10:09 PM

Hi fellow miners

im a miner based in south africa with a team who deals in hardware that would like to setup a pool.
we looking at setting up a pool that uses the PPLNS method of payment with nodes in europe, the USA and south africa of course and need a developer to do so.
The pool with need an automatic payment system that comes straight out of the generation of a block as to avoid doubt in users and ill be contributing 4PH myself to the pool.
an iOS app will also be needed thats similar to the ckpool app that works of the Kano pool.

if anyone is capable of setting this whole thing up please feel free to contact me and you and your team will be well taken care of.
we looking for a top notch setup thats easy to use for users of course

If you are interested in this offer and can do this please contact me and of course, we can discuss your pay and the amount can be placed in escrow for you if you have any doubts.

regards
moecarrim

just search in this forum and you will get so menu guide to setup pplns pool and no need to hire dev for this simple command to run
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:33:11 AM

There's a P2Pool on Github which is a lot easier to setup.

You should search that up if you're really interested in setting one up.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: