Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:30:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: someone should please teach me how to mine  (Read 4873 times)
terryligom (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:25:54 PM

Hello everyone.
My name is Terry Ligom, from Nigeria.
A student of federal university o Agriculture, Benue state Nigeria.
Have been hearing about Bitcoin and am interested in it.
Unfortunately, I don't even own even 1 (One) Bitcoin and I can't affor any.
But am willing to learn how to minn and anysite that I can earn free bit coin from.
I see prospects in Bitcoin.
I need ur support pleaseeee
Email: terryligom@gmail.com
Phone: +2347034595275

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:34:48 PM

Hello friend. I may have some bad news for you about mining. Since bitcoin started many people have developed mines and the competition has skyrocketed with the price. In the beginning you could mine with the cpu of your computer. Then mining went to hacked gpu's (video cards). Finally, chips made specifically for bitcoin mining were invented. After than the competition switched to who has the fastest chips and the most chips.
So today a profitable mine looks like the one pictured below. It will take tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars to be very competitive now.

Mining may not be your best bet with bitcoin. But there are still many opportunities in the bitcoin economy.
-Cheers

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
terryligom (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:01:37 PM

Wow!
Thanks for throwing this light to me.
Am grateful.
Please, how do u think I can benefit in bitcoin?
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:38:16 AM

You said you don't have any bitcoin, do you have any money at all to invest in anything or are you just looking for handouts?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:48:50 PM

You said you don't have any bitcoin, do you have any money at all to invest in anything or are you just looking for handouts?
Dont be cruel with the newbie! Smiley

If you cant afford any bitcoin, do some jobs and get your payment in btc(offer your services coding,design etc) go make some faucets (very small amount in there), join a signature campaign ,but you have to build up your rank a little
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:56:05 AM

Find a service or product you offer, and earn bitcoin. Avoid mining - trust me. I was a miner

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:15:54 AM

Find a service or product you offer, and earn bitcoin. Avoid mining - trust me. I was a miner

Well mining is fun but I don't mine now either only in the winter for heat. I never had to turn the heater on once this last winter running an S5, s3, Avalon and gridseed gblade. (8 GPUs mining as well) I plan on turning them all back on when it gets cold.

I loved using miners to heat my apartment.  Now I have a home though and it would be awesome to be able to put an S7 or S9 in every room in my house, but I am not sure how I could go about that internet wise.  I have tried a bridge connector thing and didn't have any luck getting it set up.  So unless there is a really well built wifi system added into miners (which won't happen), I don't think I could do it.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
terryligom (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:17:12 AM

Thanks for your advice. Am really grateful. Thanks for the advice.
terryligom (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:28:33 AM

If you cant afford any bitcoin, do some jobs and get your payment in btc(offer your services coding,design etc) go make some faucets (very small amount in there), join a signature campaign ,but you have to build up your rank a little

Thanks for your response.

I have started earning some Satoshi on moonbitcoin and Bitcoinker already.
Honestly, I did not know more about BTC untill after my post here.
Am from Nigeria, and a lot of people don't even seems to know what crypto currency is all about.
It's due to my research about it that I came across this forum.
Thank for being nice.
Am learning fast too. I now have my BTC wallet Smiley
There seems to be prospects in BTC.
1000000 Satoshi will earn me 1BTC.
Gradually, I shall get there.
Please, help me with some sites that are reliable and genuine to earn more Satoshi.
Thanks
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:04:48 AM

Am from Nigeria, and a lot of people don't even seems to know what crypto currency is all about.
Thank for being nice.
Please, help me with some sites that are reliable and genuine to earn more Satoshi.
Thanks

This one is my favorite http://faucetgame.com/r/1136424 (with ref link) http://faucetgame.com (with out ref link) make your pick
it have faucets and gambling so im not doomed to solving faucets all the time if i dont want to (i always dont want Tongue )
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:57:11 AM

Thank for being nice.
Thanks
if you are working on faucets then i will advice search about faucet rotators thay are a list of 3000-4000 faucets together called faucet rotators. and by the way honestly i will not advice you to go on faucets because i belive they pay very low , and another think is study about private key and public key present in every bitcoin wallet and how they work.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 05:33:16 PM

Mine is quite hard now a days for specially bitcoins.

But if you have computer then can use it for mining other cryptocurrencies. And after mining  you can simply exchange them with exchanger with bitcoins and can get some bitcoins.
Dimitri1

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 05:50:25 AM

As everyone said above, mining has become really very competitive. It will take lots of investment to even reach the competition level. Previously it was easier but with time, everyone started joining the group and now it's almost impossible to mine..Tongue

Faucets are a fun way to make some bucks, though it will take you a lot of time and activity..Smiley

Investment is a good way, if you have some money get some BTC and look for the best investment offers, read through the forum, there are many threads where people have given their reviews about investment in BTC.

Good luck on your journey!
krishna1

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:39:56 AM

I Suggest you to leave the idea of mining because Now a Days Mining is not Profitable because many people have developed mines and It also worth your money. Also Now the Halving Reward is Halved so U don't get much Bitcoins and it doesn't cover up your expenses....

bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 05:38:18 AM

OP - Forget about mining. Its not worth anymore and plus its an big investment. Instead learn about how btc could be used in future and various business being build with bitcoin, what are they and how useful it could be in future. Try to invest in such business instead of missing btc.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:03:33 AM

As You said you have no any bitcoin to invest and want to earn it for free. many peoples already suggested you about faucets. faucets is not a good way to earn money because it is very time consuming and you can't even make equal to 1$ if you claim the faucets whole the day.

I don't know what type of other works and tasks you can do so faucets is right choice for you as it don't need any skills.

but if you can write articles then I would suggest you see in the service section of this forum. you can find some article wiring works.

if you can do typing and have good speed of typing you can do data entry work:
http://megatypers.com

after getting some bucks you can mine altcoin(alternative crypto currency) mining altcoin is not that expensive as bitcoin.
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:48:16 AM

As everyone is suggesting and based on your post. You stated that you don't have the money to invest, so basically, you need to work first to be able to have a capital for investment. What you can do is rank up your account( member preferably) then join in a signature campaign. Marketplace>Services. There you can earn small amount of bitcoin since your account is only a member rank, usually about 0.001-0.005 BTC depending on the campaign. Then this BTC you can invest in trading sites and earn profit for exchanging Alt-coins. Repeat this cycle for about half a year and you should have some BTC's to invest in mining.
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 09:09:21 AM

trading is better and much more profitable than mining . mining is only profitable only when you have an expensive and a powerful hardware(miner) if don't then mining is worthless you can make 10-15% of your investment from trading per month

Rik4r

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:28:17 AM

terryligom This site is very good to start because you only need to download an extension for Chrome or Firefox and leave the page open, you will earn fractions of bitcoin without absolutely nothing https://bitminer.io/8394
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 12:22:42 PM

To start bitcoin mining you first need a internet connection , a laptop or a PC , a Bitcoin mining hardware or a bitcoin miner (With will produce the required mining power in ghs or ths) and a Bitcoin Mining Software like cg miner or any mining software you like.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: