Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:59:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ▄▀▄^▄▀▄ A R B I T R A G E ▄▀▄^▄▀▄ 140% weekly, 100% free risk.  (Read 544 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Totalreturnfund (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hallo world!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:30:38 PM

I've a 100% free risk method (repeat 100%) that will give you a profit 0.35 BTC per week,  by investing 0.25 BTC

1) No investment in forex, Binary, Hyps etc.
2) No need to send BTC to other people: you made all by yourself.
3) No need to send BTC to website or other kind of scam
4) Free Risk: It's an arbitrage
5) No long Time investment: you need to make 2-3 transaction per day and each transaction require no more than 20 minutes.
6) I’m available to show how this work only to 10 users

What I Ask:

1)   You must to be an highly trusted and well known user, not less than senior member
2)   You need to keep promises to send me 0.05 BTC per week, for the first 2 weeks (so you pay only 0.10 BTC). You will pay me at the end of each week (or before if appreciate  ), so you no need to send coin in advance.

PM me for reserve your copy.

Space Available for Signature - PM me if interested.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 05:38:55 PM

Usually I don't bite on these, there are too many colors going on and I get confused easily. Not trying to blow the surprise, but are you saying that we would possess our funds (move them between wallets and accounts that only we control) for this entire process? And that essentially, you would want a tribute of our earnings, a commission basically?

If I am reading you right and you can elaborate on these details in a satisfactory way, I may be interested. Your motivations are clear, you wish to profit off of our profits. But I do not understand taking profit without taking risk, and this is being touted as risk free. As this is an arb, this will involve an exchange in some way, virtual or real. Is the platform or service a known and trusted entitity in the sphere?
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 08:50:59 PM

I've a 100% free risk method (repeat 100%) that will give you a profit 0.35 BTC per week,  by investing 0.25

Nothing is 100% risk free.

What I Ask:

1)   You must to be an highly trusted and well known user, not less than senior member
2)   You need to keep promises to send me 0.05 BTC per week, for the first 2 weeks (so you pay only 0.10 BTC). You will pay me at the end of each week (or before if appreciate  ), so you no need to send coin in advance.

Why don't we do it like this: I send 0.1 straight away to an escrow, I review your "method" and we take it from there...

At least you didn't post any questionable links Cheesy
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:10:10 AM

I would invest in your arbitrage service but i don't have sufficient bitcoins to send to you. am i allowed to try this and still get my return of 140% or does it only work with 0.25btc just note that is over $100 that you want as a investment and show proof of earnings.

Totalreturnfund (OP)

Hallo world!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:12:38 AM

I would invest in your arbitrage service but i don't have sufficient bitcoins to send to you. am i allowed to try this and still get my return of 140% or does it only work with 0.25btc just note that is over $100 that you want as a investment and show proof of earnings.

I don't ask to send BTC to me or to other member.

ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:02:13 AM

You did not answer my question correctly are you sure your not from a different forum because to me it looks like you are. i'm asking If someone sends less than 0.25btc will they get roi and show me proof of this or give a vouch copy to a trusted member

Totalreturnfund (OP)

Hallo world!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:13:21 AM

You did not answer my question correctly are you sure your not from a different forum because to me it looks like you are. i'm asking If someone sends less than 0.25btc will they get roi and show me proof of this or give a vouch copy to a trusted member

I send copy to other trusted members.
Yes, is possible to have a good ROI with not less than 0.15 BTC
I repeat for last time: no one need to send BTC to other ones. No ponzi , no binary , no forex.

Totalreturnfund (OP)

Hallo world!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:25:41 AM

--snip--
I repeat for last time: no one need to send BTC to other ones. No ponzi , no binary , no forex.

Did you mean "No ponzi , no binary , no forex, but 100% scam" Roll Eyes
No proof = scam

Have you required a copy? NO. I ask you BTC. NO.
Why write an arbitrage on pubblic post? I give this only to 10 users. No more

mki8

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:36:01 AM

mate, send me details
0.25 is nothing to risk if i am in control
and if i earn i will happily pay you your commission

because if it does work i will increase stake each time
Totalreturnfund (OP)

Hallo world!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:35:14 AM

No one has tried?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: