Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to buy bitcoins via neteller  (Read 571 times)
powerglue5 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:21:50 PM

Hello, for the first time in my life i need bitcoins. After research i understood that i can not buy btc with my visa card. So i deposited money to the neteller, was going to exchange it in Exmo, but they do not accept neteller atm cause neteller gateway is under maintenance and they do not know when it will be fixed. So if anybody could sell me bitcoins for neteller, i accept some fee like 3-4%, and if it is very necessary i am ready to show my passport.
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:11:51 PM

Don't use neteller just buy a international credit card online like spectrocoin the owner gives out coupon codes so you don't have to mind about spending your money or exchange some goods for bitcoin around here.

yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:04:12 PM

Hello, for the first time in my life i need bitcoins. After research i understood that i can not buy btc with my visa card. So i deposited money to the neteller, was going to exchange it in Exmo, but they do not accept neteller atm cause neteller gateway is under maintenance and they do not know when it will be fixed. So if anybody could sell me bitcoins for neteller, i accept some fee like 3-4%, and if it is very necessary i am ready to show my passport.

your post in here about exchange your wrong section room so is low response interest for you
you can write and post in section curency exchange
or i want you help , i can answer you can find is localbitcoin dot com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: