Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Opportunity - REAL Trading - Real Profit  (Read 1553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mobbil (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:55:38 PM

Hi Friends,

I'm using an Expert Advisor( Robot ) consider one of the best in the Market to use in Meta Trader and trade on Forex,CFD's and...
im looking to build a group of investors that will have full access to my VPS to see the real time results of Meta Trader Platform.
Im planning to withdraw the profits weekly or monthly will depend on the results, the investors will receive the earnings according
to this and our capacity to make the withdraw, i will keep a group in skype for possible conferences about our deal and future improvments that can be made.

My plan to start is with these rules:
Minimum investment :0,05 BTC or 50$ USD > NO MAX
The trading will start when we have at least 5000$ Balance for safe

The profit will be calculated as % and based on 80% of Balance
example: lets say i have received 5.000,00 usd so 4.000 will go to trade

Total of Deposits: 5000 USD
Trade Start with 4000 USD
Profit Estimated 20000 USD
Safe deposit: 1000 USD

So if the profit is 20.000 USD we will have 24.000 as Balance i will stop the EXPERT ADVISOR and
transfer 20.000 usd according to % of each investor and restart the EA with 4.000 USD.
My comissions will be 20%
All payments will be made in BTC

The account in Platform needs to be in my name and i will send my docs Passport, ID
to each investor and also my mobile to get in touch with me.

Bellow is one of the statements and i also can provide Real account login for potential investors be able to check that its real.
this account bellow started with $400 USD balance and made $34k really fast, also i cannot guarantee the profit will be so fast as there is a risk but im sure we will have good results.

please PM for any question or to close deal

https://i.imgur.com/D47ClQv.jpg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daneric

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:14:13 PM

Hi Friends,

I'm using an Expert Advisor( Robot ) consider one of the best in the Market to use in Meta Trader and trade on Forex,CFD's and...
im looking to build a group of investors that will have full access to my VPS to see the real time results of Meta Trader Platform.
Im planning to withdraw the profits weekly or monthly will depend on the results, the investors will receive the earnings according
to this and our capacity to make the withdraw, i will keep a group in skype for possible conferences about our deal and future improvments that can be made.

So if the profit is 20.000 USD we will have 24.000 as Balance i will stop the EXPERT ADVISOR and
transfer 20.000 usd according to % of each investor and restart the EA with 4.000 USD.

The account in Platform needs to be in my name and i will send my docs Passport, ID

Bellow is one of the statements and i also can provide Real account login for potential investors be able to check that its real.
this account bellow started with $400 USD balance and made $34k really fast, also i cannot guarantee the profit will be so fast as there is a risk but im sure we will have good results.

You have concealed a lot of information that could be helpful to potential investors. What i feel is that you just screen shoot someone else's account and posted here to hoodwink people. There are so many sites who provide managed accounts that can be helpful to investors. if the account is managed at another site, then I will be more confident to invest my hard earned coins.
mobbil (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:26:22 PM

Hi Friends,

https://i.imgur.com/D47ClQv.jpg

You have concealed a lot of information that could be helpful to potential investors. What i feel is that you just screen shoot someone else's account and posted here to hoodwink people. There are so many sites who provide managed accounts that can be helpful to investors. if the account is managed at another site, then I will be more confident to invest my hard earned coins.

Did you read the full post sir? please re read how is possible i hoodwink people if im openned to show passpord,id,phone to contact and verify if its me, come on don't try to jeoperdize my deal just because you think everybody wants to hoodwink all .. im real person and as i said i can provide real login information to investors check after download platform if the account and profit is real, and of course this result is not mine or i was not going to offer here this opportunity, im offering because i can bring others to have success with me not to scam people
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:33:37 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 10:45:39 PM by CoinBreader

Nice things all this you said mobbil , i have some questions for your if you want you answer if not its ok!
1)You will send your info (ID,passport,phonenumber etc) to all the potential investors ? or to the ppl after they have invest with/on you
2)Since you are such a successful trader why are you looking for investors ? and you even bother with that small min amounts of 50$ or 0.05
and with such small capital,
3)Sorry for saying that but really i dont like your newbie ranking and asking for investors (it is whats exp learned my in crypto)

My conclusion is iv met expert traders at the past shouting very nice calls on tweeter with insane profits (not all of them ofc) and making some private groups , but after they have build their trust level in crypto community the screw a lot of ppl portfolios for profit ofc.

If i where you , ill double this 35k , and ill start my expert advisor with 70k which is 14x up than 5k of deposits you ask, and i would keep all the profit for my self! plus keep that in mind that the bigger the trading amount is the less flexible it is to enter & exit markets

my 2cents  

P.S. i need also if you want (ofc) a screenshot from your account from this week 6th of July till today 13th of July
mobbil (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:46:10 PM

Nice things all this you said mobbil , i have some questions for your if you want you answer if not its ok!
1)You will send your info (ID,passport,phonenumber etc) to all the potential investors ? or to the ppl after they have invest with/on you
2)Since you are such a successful trader why are you looking for investors ? and you even bother with that small min amounts of 50$ or 0.05
3)Sorry for saying that but really i dont like your newbie ranking and asking for investors (it is whats exp learned my in crypto)

My conclusion is iv met expert traders at the past shouting very nice calls on tweeter with insane profits (not all of them ofc) and making some private groups , but after they have build their trust level in crypto community the screw a lot of ppl portfolios for profit ofc.

If i where you , ill double this 35k , and ill start my expert advisor with 70k which is 14x up than 5k of deposits you ask, and i would keep all the profit for my self! plus keep that in mind that the bigger the trading amount is the less flexible it is to enter & exit markets

my 2cents   

im newbie here in the Bitcointalk, but im a trader and IB for example from Fxpro since 2004 this is 12 years just working on this area my friend

Now answer your questions
1) i will send my docs and of course my contacts to the person that signes contract with me, this will have an agreement that will need to be signed with real signature, im not here to play im here to make business
2) as i said i bought the EA but im not using it because if i have been using it i was not here to ask for investors to put this running, so yes i think this answer your question and if you check the other member question you will see that i answered that history proof the EA working and capability to make profit

about your conclusion the EA do not need more than 400$ but with 5k it will rock and be very good, im not here like you said to screw people im trying to do it in one honest way, i really do not need to make bad things.. also i know many of you will find out this is strange but if im openned to make things on a paper and showing that im real and serious and honest whats wrong on it?
CoinBreader

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:59:01 AM

my 2cents   

im newbie here in the Bitcointalk, but im a trader and IB for example from Fxpro since 2004 this is 12 years just working on this area my friend

1) i will send my docs and of course my contacts to the person that signes contract with me, this will have an agreement that will need to be signed with real signature, im not here to play im here to make business
2) as i said i bought the EA but im not using it because if i have been using it i was not here to ask for investors to put this running, so yes i think this answer your question and if you check the other member question you will see that i answered that history proof the EA working and capability to make profit

about your conclusion the EA do not need more than 400$ but with 5k it will rock and be very good, im not here like you said to screw people im trying to do it in one honest way, i really do not need to make bad things.. also i know many of you will find out this is strange but if im openned to make things on a paper and showing that im real and serious and honest whats wrong on it?

Dont want to offend you or something, im justing asking questions that comes in mind (turning to see if you worth to be trusted)
so when you will send your documents ? before or after the investor send you his investment amount ?
Can you please share with us a most recent screenshot of your trades ?  just to be sure you are still rock on trades
mobbil (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:40:18 AM

my 2cents   

Dont want to offend you or something, im justing asking questions that comes in mind (turning to see if you worth to be trusted)
so when you will send your documents ? before or after the investor send you his investment amount ?
Can you please share with us a most recent screenshot of your trades ?  just to be sure you are still rock on trades

I will send after signed contract with investor of course and before he sends the investment
please re read the post the system EA is the one who rocks on trades, as the proof i provided and the real account login that i will provide, is not my hand, i will start trades asap i have 5k its an opportunity that im building not one thing that is already running remember when i said that i need investors to make the group to run the business, because if i have the investment i was not here making the opportunity openned.
i understand the intention of your questions in order to feel safe, but believe me that is no trick in my opoortunity to make anyone thinks in a SCAM opportunity, im not asking anyone to invest without see who is me,without have a contract signed with me to protect also can be notorized with copy of my passport,id into it to proof that im real and not using fake informations. More one important thing is im not here to promisse that the investor will be rich in the first month is there a risks on it but from that statement you can see the system is profitable and will have good results, more one important point is the opportunity is not asking for big funds this is why i used the low value to we start ..
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:49:01 AM

you can write link your portofolio your trading,
example mybooxfx or mql5, is accurate portofolio trading with compare only picture screen shoot
is the best accurate your can share number account and investor paswword,

or you interested open investment you can open PAMM system money not send for you, but PAMM system is work
mobbil (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:55:25 AM

example mybooxfx or mql5, is accurate portofolio trading with compare only picture screen shoot

or you interested open investment you can open PAMM system money not send for you, but PAMM system is work

The EA do not work on PAMM system
CoinBreader

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:22:49 PM

Im still waiting for a fresh link from your trading portofolio...
and you are not answering about that ..in your last posts...
tell us if you can share that or not...
mobbil (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:43:28 PM

i cannot provide trading portifolio because my trading portifolio have nothing to do with my Opportunity posted here, since its will be the Robot that will
make the trades not my hand and i cannot touch or interfer on that, so will not make sense to i post it here, if you want to check if im newbie or old in this market, i will proof at the right time, i started in Marketiva years ago, did you hear about Marketiva.. was horrible but i started there..lol

ps: i have already got 2000usd now waiting to complete 3000usd
CoinBreader

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:00:36 AM

i cannot provide trading portifolio because my trading portifolio have nothing to do with my Opportunity posted here, since its will be the Robot that will
make the trades not my hand and i cannot touch or interfer on that, so will not make sense to i post it here, if you want to check if im newbie or old in this market, i will proof at the right time, i started in Marketiva years ago, did you hear about Marketiva.. was horrible but i started there..lol

ps: i have already got 2000usd now waiting to complete 3000usd

Ok your bot use some kind of API on a website so i dont understand why you can not provide this information, anyhow i believe the right time for proof is when you are looking for investors right ? anyhow we have talk a lot and we dont make any progress,
good luck to you & to your investors
Gahs

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Minter

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:56:25 AM

I don't think you will get many investors at this rate, you seem to be scaring people off with the information you conceal Undecided

Try obtaining a bank loan instead, or do you know about credit thrift?

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
mobbil (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:51:49 PM

I don't think you will get many investors at this rate, you seem to be scaring people off with the information you conceal Undecided

Try obtaining a bank loan instead, or do you know about credit thrift?

Sorry for late reply,

im not hidding any information, i just offered Good Opportunity to get investors and of course i was going to proof me as legitme person, the proposal is real and the robot is real and make profit, anyway i just got 2000 in investors and they are happy now, the robot i use is from westernpips.com  anyone can buy is but the Opportunity i offer was not to buy because as i know we have many people here that do not have sufficient funds to make such investment but most of them have some Bitcoins, check that and you will see its a good Robot it cost $2000 usd or less if you get not Meta trader 5 version or Ctrader i prefer use MT5

Anyway i expect people see my post as not scaring post..
Zen_third

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 10, 2016, 01:31:05 AM

do you a myfxbook account?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: