Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:57:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Russia afraid of China?  (Read 1511 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:02:12 PM

A simple question. How far the Russians are ready to go very viciously to weaken China? Because even if I rant against GS, fundamentally GS may want to control the wealth of China... But not to reduce it ;-). Russia on the other hand? I am not sure that it's so benevolent...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MustafaJohnMing

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:19:34 AM

A simple question. How far the Russians are ready to go very viciously to weaken China? Because even if I rant against GS, fundamentally GS may want to control the wealth of China... But not to reduce it ;-). Russia on the other hand? I am not sure that it's so benevolent...

Why would the most powerful country in the world be afraid of China?
China is weak, well maybe not that weak, but real weak when you compare it to Russia.
plpbtc1526

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:53:18 AM

China cant win against Russia.Because Russia is a powercul country, infact they got the most highly trained military army next to US. Heres the proof http://rbth.com/defence/2016/02/17/russia-ranked-worlds-2nd-military-power-after-us_568639. China cant stand a fight with Russia. Anyway China and Russia have joined forces, so thats impossible to happen.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:37:22 AM

I don't think so.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-10/russia-stalls-china-s-1-billion-hydropower-loan-for-mongolia
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:44:06 AM

Russia's top trading partner is EU (300 billion $) followed by China (60 billion $). Are you ready to go very viciously to weaken the company you work at?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 10:06:19 AM

The countries around the world are always competing with each other in every aspects. The USA and USSR competed to be recognized as the world superpower, the world divided into two poles, Which USA won for that time. At current situation, the world seem to be multipolared with multiple number of countries claiming to be the superpower. The nationalist extremism is high in many countries and all of them are using one another for their own benefit. The war is largely on economic sector now.
As of relation between Russia and China, the mutual feeling of dislike of USA brings them close but They won't be trusting one another a bit. China wants Russian oil until it is self sufficient with its renew-ables and Russia needs those quick money to boost up their Industry and research.
Both of them are quick rising economy, Russia is focusing its influence in Europe while China growing their influence on Asia and Africa and they won't be opposing each other soon. But when they do, Russia and China might start another cold war or similar fight for the title of ultimate superpower.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 10:39:52 AM

A simple question. How far the Russians are ready to go very viciously to weaken China?

LOL
Are You living on the Moon?
Explore, what BRICS is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

Russians love chinese people and Chinese products, Chinese love Russian products.

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 10:58:06 AM

http://tv.cctv.com/live/cctvrussian/

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:41:03 AM

China is slowly taking over the world and Russia is going to be their first target due to their strategic location in Eurasia  Shocked

On a serious note, Russia and China are partners in several organisationw, like BRICS, and other global institutions. So, to answer your question, no, they shouldn't.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 05:26:02 PM

no it is not so. i don't think so . Russia do no afraid from china. although it is a fact that china is the next emerging super power of he world. it has about conquered the world economy and have full hold on it. but it does not mean that Russia afraid from China.
vdotcash

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:56:38 PM

China has 1.357 billion people.
Russia has 143.5 million people.

With 10x the human capacity and more technology in the defense sector Russia would be like throwing pebbles at China.
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:13:46 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3dKnOAptSY

I think russia moon more gas china resouce game ball quick fast army south china sea get more things usa will get money because of dollar dominance after all brics might make lil money from here or there like bit gold on a bank vault moon

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:14:24 PM

I dont think that most people,and im with them actually believe that Russia is afraid of China.
These two countries are really powerful,i would even say that China is more powerful than Russia.
However i think that China would probably go together with Russia if the war West - East will happen.They are too similiar to each other to fight against them in a big war.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:35:10 AM

I don't think that Russia is afraid of China. They are allies and support each other in most of the political decision. Both of these countries don't like USA and I think therefore joined forces. By the way even if they had problem Russia has greater military power than China.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:40:08 AM

Why would they? Russia are more powerful than China and China doesnt stand a chance if ever. But that is not going to happen i guess, also the chance of getting them in war are small compared to neighbour country of China.
zenitzz

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:23:12 AM

Nothing is more powerful in the world, I think you try to make one question that can create a problem.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:28:52 AM

Nothing is more powerful in the world, I think you try to make one question that can create a problem.

You underestimatation of China is total... Russia needs 20-25 days for one Chinese day... Takes the 10 best in China in every field (serious not breathing xenon while doing something useless from calligraphy to emei kung fu to quantic physics applied to war, to what ever you want...). What are in Russia  Complexities are children training in China...

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Jimbola3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:38:22 AM

China is slowly taking over the world and Russia is going to be their first target due to their strategic location in Eurasia  Shocked

On a serious note, Russia and China are partners in several organisationw, like BRICS, and other global institutions. So, to answer your question, no, they shouldn't.
No China's first target would be America and due to Russia's rivalry with the US China would want to make their relationship stronger with Russia. Russia surely is powerful enough to defend itself but the rapid development of Chinese military might give goosebumps to Russia.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:16:48 AM

No China's first target would be America and due to Russia's rivalry with the US China would want to make their relationship stronger with Russia. Russia surely is powerful enough to defend itself but the rapid development of Chinese military might give goosebumps to Russia.

Shenzhen alone could defeat Russia... There is a high possibilities to win against a dragon in its egg... If you can pierce its shell... But even as a baby it will a though fight...

China is way past a baby dragon... Still very young... A lot more growth to achieve, peace, harmony, stability economic human and cultural development are still only beginning... And contrary China isn't wasting resources proping and supporting useless war... Russia is already engaged in 2 wars (Ukraine and Syria). China none... And the Philippines have an historic to restore and establish win win relation with China for the coming centuries...

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 08:17:49 AM

The perfect example about Russia - American Farmer in Siberia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=545KiQ9RNos

Russia need Chinese invasion in Economy Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: