Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Price of starting a Signature Campaing?  (Read 1051 times)
Berau (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:16:51 PM

so, i'm not that well familiar with signature campaigns, how much does a member earn per post, a startup i'm involved with is interested in starting a signature-crowdfunding campaign, i'm interested in hearing your ideas and oppinions Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:28:00 PM

This might be a very helpful link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

It contains information about how much each rank makes in different campaigns.

Regards,

Adriandmen
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 09:29:16 PM

so, i'm not that well familiar with signature campaigns, how much does a member earn per post, a startup i'm involved with is interested in starting a signature-crowdfunding campaign, i'm interested in hearing your ideas and oppinions Smiley

Well as i can see some decent campaign pays here is this

Legendary- 0.0011
Hero - 0.0009
Senior-  0.0007
Full members- 0.0005
Members- 0.0002

That rate per post well i think the decent one to pay the signature campaign participants so they will stay and not jump off if they can see better campaign open ones, and that rate is the normal rate to be payed but as you can see other payed lower than my given rates

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:38:55 PM

Look at campaigns like Yobit and 777coin for an idea; below those rates, campaigns get spammy and people are less incentivized to post. Remember to set a maximum post count and maximum BTC/week count; some people are very active here, and can eat up the BTC you have saved for the campaign. Have lots of bitcoin ready, some of the campaigns fork out 1 bitcoin per payday, and it gets costly.
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:35:48 PM

Look at campaigns like Yobit and 777coin for an idea; below those rates, campaigns get spammy and people are less incentivized to post. Remember to set a maximum post count and maximum BTC/week count; some people are very active here, and can eat up the BTC you have saved for the campaign. Have lots of bitcoin ready, some of the campaigns fork out 1 bitcoin per payday, and it gets costly.
That depends on the campaign manager and we have very good managers in this forum who can make the campaign effective . I think it is better to increase the payment rates and reduce the maximum number of posts and choose the high rated posters , because they  alwayes know how and where to advertise their signatures.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:37:15 PM

To run a signature campaing besides you be able to choose which rank you wanna to use your signature you will need escrow to people trust at you, and join your signature, setting a limit post will help and maybe offer some normal rate, seconstrade pays up to 0,02btc weekly i believe, being hero, with 35 posts, and they have plenty members.
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 11:39:54 PM

Contact a mangager of your choice, they can help you sorting out the details and getting everything set up in a way it works for both, you and the forum.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:58:58 PM

To run a signature campaing besides you be able to choose which rank you wanna to use your signature you will need escrow to people trust at you, and join your signature, setting a limit post will help and maybe offer some normal rate, seconstrade pays up to 0,02btc weekly i believe, being hero, with 35 posts, and they have plenty members.
Hero  :          0.00041 BTC per constructive post.      - payout changed as of 6/20    = 0.00041*35= 0.01435 btc MAX for hero in a week. seems your math off a bit, huh. my opinion for OP, just set MAX posts each day/week/month and just accept member which really have great post quality for avoid so many spammers.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:22:21 AM

Hero  :          0.00041 BTC per constructive post.      - payout changed as of 6/20    = 0.00041*35= 0.01435 btc MAX for hero in a week. seems your math off a bit, huh. my opinion for OP, just set MAX posts each day/week/month and just accept member which really have great post quality for avoid so many spammers.

My campaign - YoBit.net pays up to 0.042/week. You don't even need an avatar for it.

There isn't even a manager, it's all automated

-.sgmf
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:26:32 AM

Hero  :          0.00041 BTC per constructive post.      - payout changed as of 6/20    = 0.00041*35= 0.01435 btc MAX for hero in a week. seems your math off a bit, huh. my opinion for OP, just set MAX posts each day/week/month and just accept member which really have great post quality for avoid so many spammers.

My campaign - YoBit.net pays up to 0.042/week. You don't even need an avatar for it.

It does have a manager, lol. Who does all the kicking and making sure the spammers are kept at bay?

Also, it takes a lot of posting to get the maximum post number- something the Yobit campaign has been famous for, and one of the reasons why I left. Way too many spammers; less today, but the 20 posts per day encourage people who post pointless things just for the maximum BTC per week. Flat payment campaigns are great for managers and posters alike, as it keeps spamming at a minimum, and keeps costs stable. Some people don't like payments once every month or week, though, but they work pretty well imo; take rollin.io as an example. Stable payments, and it's pretty hyped.

Sorry, ninja-edited 4 times. Not the best ethics, but I was triggered.
Equinoxx

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:28:14 AM

It does have a manager, lol. Who does all the kicking and making sure the spammers are kept at bay?

Also, it takes a lot of posting to get the maximum post number- something the Yobit campaign has been famous for, and one of the reasons why I left. Way too many spammers; less today, but the 20 posts per day encourage people who post pointless things just for the maximum BTC per week.

True true. Before the 777 and Bitvest scandal they used to have a maximum of 0.05/week. But as you said it probably encourage spammers and so on.

-.sgmf
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:33:08 AM

As mentioned above, you decide what you wnat to pay for your signature.
The first post below the OP shows the great informaitonavaliable on the forum which shows what campaigns are pricing each post by.

You can also choose to set a set pay for each user or to set a pay per post payrate for the signature camapaign.

Usually (these are estimates:
Legendary: 0.0003(yobit)-0.0011(gambling sites)
Hero: 0.0003(yobit)-0.001(gambling sites)
Sr Member: 0.0003(yobit)-0.0007(gambling sites)
Full Member: 0.0002(yobit)-0.0005(gambling sites)
Member: 0.0002(yobit)-0.0003(gambling sites)
Jr Member: 0.0001(gambling sites)
Newbie: ~0.00005

These are in bitcoin and are estimates. If you wish to ammend this then feel free

(Staff members are usually paid the same amount as legendary or hero members).

Also, it takes a lot of posting to get the maximum post number- something the Yobit campaign has been famous for, and one of the reasons why I left. Way too many spammers; less today, but the 20 posts per day encourage people who post pointless things just for the maximum BTC per week.

True true. Before the 777 and Bitvest scandal they used to have a maximum of 0.05/week. But as you said it probably encourage spammers and so on.

It went down quite a bit! It was recently a maximum of 0.06BTC per week from that campaign!
They also used to pay up to around 0.0013BTC per post (so a user could earn a maximum of 0.13 BTC in a week)!
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:34:01 AM

you will earn in signature campaign but it depends on what campaign you join,just read the thread and you will know how much they pay you for every post you made and a minimum post per week. some of campaign pay small amount and other pay large so you better choose one.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:35:56 AM

Don't forget that you will probably have to pay a campaign manager as well as front money for the first month or two because you will be a new account/site.  People have been burned after companies have said they will pay at the end of the month and then just get a free month of advertising by running away.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 01:57:14 AM

you will earn in signature campaign but it depends on what campaign you join,just read the thread and you will know how much they pay you for every post you made and a minimum post per week. some of campaign pay small amount and other pay large so you better choose one.

How he can earn in signature campaign? Do you even read before posting here? OP wants to build an signature campaign and hes asking how much will it cost him if he would run a campaign here,

@OP lutpin is right there you can contact some of campaign manager you wish to hire so he can help you compute things and the cost per ranks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:37:07 AM

Do not let anyone discourage you when it comes to starting a signature campaign.  The biggest thing you need to look at is whether or not these peoples posts will be worth it to you.  As others have said, look at some of the signature campaigns that are in play right now.  Do what they do and you should be good.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀