Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:33:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone to make posts on reddit  (Read 521 times)
Yelpguy55 (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:20:46 AM

We need 1 person to make a couple reddit posts. You must have an active account with no bans. Pm me for details.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:30:32 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2016, 01:07:42 AM by leowonderful

Pmed. Will update when I get accepted.

You get paid the amount the people you refer get paid, decent pay for the job, but it might be a bit difficult to do. Still deciding whether or not I'll do it, but should be easy bitcoin.
Yelpguy55 (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:44:24 AM

Pmed. Will update when I get accepted.

You get paid the amount the people you refer get paid, decent pay for the job, but it might be a bit difficult to do. Still deciding whether or not I'll do it, but should be easy bitcoin.

Looking for someone to begin immediately. Pm me
coinsocieties

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:35:32 AM

I understand you are looking for people to do this for you, but you might want to put on here what you are going to give them to do this for you.  Most people will not work for free.  Give us some more info.  You may also want to suggest using escrow since you are a newbie.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀