Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need to build an exchange site and I have the domain of a lifetime.  (Read 1640 times)
GrounBEEFtaxi (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:58:50 AM

I can't divulge the details fully because well..........It's fucking genius.  However, I need a guy or team that can help me deploy a site that is similar to Mt. Gox but...........without all the stupidity and corruption.  What I need is an exchange site.  I have the domain I just need the team and we can work out the details. 

You can PM me here.  Thank you so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kittikat

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:04:59 PM

What is the domain name, I'm looking to invest some.
btc junkie

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:33:57 PM

what skills are you looking for?
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:07:46 PM

First, you should state that you have the budget to pay the team. You need experts to avoid "stupidity and corruption" and to built a safe patform. Those experts cost a lot of money/Bitcoins. You will not get them by offering shares or something else.
cryptohustla

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Look at the brighter Side

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 05:42:19 AM

First, you should state that you have the budget to pay the team. You need experts to avoid "stupidity and corruption" and to built a safe patform. Those experts cost a lot of money/Bitcoins. You will not get them by offering shares or something else.

so he was just offering share in exchange? fund it, as a startup founder you should find a way to fund it if you find it genius you will fund it yourself cause you are 100% certain that is a genuine idea and you will profit from it. You yourself know if its profitable or not only you once you have your initiative professionals and experts will come to you, expect that.

Getline.in - "Bitcoin Loans. From one person to another"
Getline.in Community Manager - My service is for the Filipino people.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:06:26 AM

You could always try set it up yourself from the open source platforms found on Github.

e.g. Peatio
LeChuckDE

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:04:41 PM

1. A Domain is the last thing that you need
2. You need 2 - 3 Root-Servers with enough Ram (64 GB +), all Servers have to stay in a Loadbalance-HA Enviroment
3. You need for each Coin the actual BTC Value as safety in cold - wallet
4. You have to hire a dev team for BTC and not for Shares ...
5. You have to do a Stress-Test/Pen-Test
6. You have to shadow this solution to stay allways on.
7. You have to hire security expert to hardening your plattform
8. You have to hire a 24/7 support-team

etc... Would say at time minimum 300 BTC inintial - amount needed
All other Volume would end in a MT-Gox-Cryptsy 2.0 / Yobit-C-Cex quallity
bitdumper

Activity: 266

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:57:16 PM

i have tried to build a small exchange site and it worked good up to a week when i got a competitor and then i quiet my exchange site  Sad then  after some days my competitor also loses it. but if we think about a big trading site with massive transactions then surely you need a lot of preparations, only launching a site with a domain will not do it.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:02:05 PM

I can't divulge the details fully because well..........It's fucking genius.
You think developers won't steal your idea if you reveal the project to them after hiring from here ?You're wrong.

However, I need a guy or team that can help me deploy a site that is similar to Mt. Gox but...........
That is one comparison you shouldn't do while your idea "being a genius" and you're hiring developers.

What I need is an exchange site.  I have the domain I just need the team and we can work out the details.  
Domain is not the primary problem you would be dealing with..Start by reading through your government policies about starting an exchange and the related regulations if you aren't planning to turn to Mt Goxx.
cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 04:12:01 AM

Don't give importance to people who give negative replys. However listen to them carefully and make note of what they say. It all helps to bring a strong, secured website. You need to have solid financial backup initially to support your team. Don't look for people who work for shares initially.
bitcapitalist

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:34:14 AM

I don't know if you are serious, judging by your writing style you are probably not serious and don't have the funds to start an exchange. But if you do here I go with my answer:

I have experience in this kind of business field. I can tell you one thing: It's not easy.

First of all to start your exchange, you will need a good amount of money for development, and legal fees (FBI will go after you if you don't follow rules) don't think you can start an exchange by just having an excellent platform and a "domain." Depending on where you live you will need to check out for licenses for money services and other ones based on your location. You should be aware that to accept US clients you will need to follow several US laws, check that with your lawyer (get one, if you don't have one yet)

Building an exchange is not a game or a $1000 startup business.

Now let's discuss development: You will need to have some legal structure something like an Onshore or Offshore company, and you should have your development team sign an NDA and some other contracts depending on your situation. (Professional help is advised)

Then you will need some staff to get over AML, Support, and Verifications.

I would suggest hiring a crypto consultant for security matters such as cold storage and keeping clients funds safe. The last thing you want is to get hacked.

Server speed is very important and everything should be high performance. As said before: Funds are the key here.

If you have the funds and the team, you can make it possible. Please don't take my advice as professional, always hire a professional for legal matters.

I wish you all the best Smiley Stay out of trouble, avoid the feds and Interpol.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 02:41:00 PM

I can't divulge the details fully because well..........It's fucking genius.  However, I need a guy or team that can help me deploy a site that is similar to Mt. Gox but...........without all the stupidity and corruption.  What I need is an exchange site.  I have the domain I just need the team and we can work out the details. 

You can PM me here.  Thank you so much.

It's a little more difficult now to do an exchange after regulations and hackers have caught up to speed on the cryptocurrency environment. A couple of things though to be "positive" and not so negative or discourage innovation.

Software, there's a lot of software already out there to do an exchange, some of it is open source, but may no longer be maintained, such as https://txbits.org, there's also http://knowm.org/open-source/xchange/

Security can't be discussed enough, read a bit on how coinbase does security to give you an example of the complexity involved:
https://medium.com/the-coinbase-blog/how-coinbase-builds-secure-infrastructure-to-store-bitcoin-in-the-cloud-30a6504e40ba#.4x548i1cy

Don't undertake security on your own, hire some people to help you. If you're completely lost, look at NIST 800-53 or NIST 800-171 and CCSS https://cryptoconsortium.github.io/CCSS/

Develop a business plan, think things through, find a partner who knows a bit of the legal system to help you as well.
Read about Charlie Shrem if you don't know who he is or his story: http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/whos-willing-to-go-to-jail-for-bitcoin
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:20:12 AM

I have 2 good scripts you can use to setup this your project though they cost some fortune and hard to come across but i will give it to you for free to support you provided you are not planning to scam this community.
Uptrenda

Activity: 114
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:24:54 AM

It's amazing how much this forum has gone to shit.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2016, 12:47:09 PM

You want to built an exchange site and all you have is a domain.Anyone can buy a domain with few dollars buddy.You need good budget to pay experts and for resources that are required to built such a site
isvicre

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:37:02 PM

If you can't do any of the work and you don't have any of the required funds then you should just sell the domain.  Is there any reason you can't give us the name?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 12:21:45 AM

If you can't do any of the work and you don't have any of the required funds then you should just sell the domain.  Is there any reason you can't give us the name?

He may not own it yet - he may very well be just another kid with big ideas and dreams who can't even afford to register a domain.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:14:34 PM

Catchy domain name, even a genius one is not enough if you can't afford hiring good, experienced staff of people and pay for script creation and every other expenses.
Creation of exchange is not something that can be treated lightly, we don't need 'almost perfect' exchange which can barely exist on its own and collapse at the first sign of either competition, security or solvency problems.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: