Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:55:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 21inc’s bitcoin new fee prediction model  (Read 328 times)
groll (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:41:48 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/21inc-unveils-real-time-fee-prediction-platform/

The problem with bitcoin transactions is the slow transfer of bitcoins from one to another. The delay was caused by slow confirmations. The solution was to include a miner fee to make the transaction faster.

But almost all of us are sending a miners fee, since we compete so that our transactions are confirmed faster. Given this situations the company 21inc has made a platform to predict how much was the actual fee we need for a rapid transactions.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:00:48 AM

https://news.bitcoin.com/21inc-unveils-real-time-fee-prediction-platform/

The problem with bitcoin transactions is the slow transfer of bitcoins from one to another. The delay was caused by slow confirmations. The solution was to include a miner fee to make the transaction faster.

But almost all of us are sending a miners fee, since we compete so that our transactions are confirmed faster. Given this situations the company 21inc has made a platform to predict how much was the actual fee we need for a rapid transactions.

This is beneficial to indutries transacting large amount of bitcoins. But for common users like me who just make a small transactions it is not necessary and I prefer not using it. I am comfortable with the speed right now and I am contented with the services and operation of blockchain. But I am in support of that app since it has a beneficial effect on bitcoin. Miners will get an exact fee which may help and sustain the bitcoin mining industry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: