Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:51:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn bitcoin fast?  (Read 20683 times)
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:05:05 AM

This thread has gone way past out of line. All the suggestions are the same and some of them do not help the OP. Maybe some concrete suggestions are needed. There are a lot of micro jobs at the Market Place. It would be best to point people there to post their offerings for their services.

It's just your mind that does not see that the vast majority of people who have brought all the advice is in this thread is greatly helped by their presence. So it's not all that you think it is proven, you have to see it in again with all the existing threads. This places the discussion so we are required to provide a comment (if you understand) or give a suggestion which is different from the others.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:14:24 AM

Exactly. Bitcoin is just like normal currency. In fact, it is actually more difficult to earn bitcoin than normal cash, in my opinion. It is easier to take up a normal job, earn fiat and then convert them into bitcoin- that's the fastest way.

Yeah, I kinda agree to that.That would be smart but, some people don't have jobs like me sadly
I think everyone has a difference of opinion on this. because everyone has the skills and work respectively. for you may find it
easier to get fiat because you already have a job at a real job. would be different from those who work full time in bitcoin ?
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:10:32 AM

Exactly. Bitcoin is just like normal currency. In fact, it is actually more difficult to earn bitcoin than normal cash, in my opinion. It is easier to take up a normal job, earn fiat and then convert them into bitcoin- that's the fastest way.

Yeah, I kinda agree to that.That would be smart but, some people don't have jobs like me sadly
I think everyone has a difference of opinion on this. because everyone has the skills and work respectively. for you may find it
easier to get fiat because you already have a job at a real job. would be different from those who work full time in bitcoin ?

Yeah, not everyone has the same advantage. the only we can do is just to do the innovation of all people's opinions that we do. To get the most done bitcoin by everyone is to do a faucet or follow the sign campaign
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 11:22:11 AM

Full time job involves same boring work that we are doing since long time, but working on bitcoin is something exciting and you find new ways and challenges to earn it.
Imoote

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:01:46 PM

Yes indeed how the people here to get a different bitcoin. If my way to get a fast bitcoin possible by using our expertise or may be an investment and trade bitcoin. That if want to get bitcoin much have tried many ways.
needyou

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:03:49 PM

There is no change to earn bitcoins fast. It takes time and effort to earn. Bitcoin is a digital currency but its just like any other flats, there's nothing special about it.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:04:24 PM

Yes indeed how the people here to get a different bitcoin. If my way to get a fast bitcoin possible by using our expertise or may be an investment and trade bitcoin. That if want to get bitcoin much have tried many ways.

Trading is the only way to get fast bitcoins, the other way is gambling but I will never go for it as I am sure I will loose there but with good strategy in trading I can multiply coins quickly.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 01:45:43 PM

I hope I have those expertise. I am still new in trading and I cant seem to get the real hang of it. Although I just lose like 200-300k satoshis due to my fear that it might come down more so I withdraw it.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 04:16:15 PM

I hope I have those expertise. I am still new in trading and I cant seem to get the real hang of it. Although I just lose like 200-300k satoshis due to my fear that it might come down more so I withdraw it.

But I think its always good to withdraw at right time instead of getting greedy and loosing everything in long run and what you have lost you can always recover in next trade.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:04:02 PM

I agree it is easier to earn money doing normal jobs and buy bitcoin than working for it to earn BTC but the convincing factor here is that everytime you earn an amount of bitcoin, there is these happy feeling inside that you feel you are somehow different than any other people.  Because as of now only a few % of total world population know about bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:16:31 PM

yeah, most people who are into bitcoins dont have a lot of work experience or skills as they are in here just because they want to make additional money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:19:04 PM

yeah, most people who are into bitcoins dont have a lot of work experience or skills as they are in here just because they want to make additional money

Yup most of us here are to earn extra money and bitcoin is helping us in the best possible way and we should be satisfied with what we are earning at a moment.
nejibens

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:26:33 PM

There is a lot of ways to earn bitcoin but it needs work, like trading and selling skills , and the signature campaign and so on..
peta4e

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:57:50 PM

There is a lot of ways to earn bitcoin but it needs work, like trading and selling skills , and the signature campaign and so on..

Yup without good skills you cannot expect to earn good amount of bitcoins for sure, and if you don't have those skills then you can always learn it and start earning it in best possible way.
crockoo

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:53:54 PM

Everyone finds their approach to the bitcoin mining. But probably go and buy - sell very popular.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:09:48 PM

if you ask me, signature campaigns are a perfect way to earn some if you don't have any skills to offer, like me. :/

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:40:45 PM

if you ask me, signature campaigns are a perfect way to earn some if you don't have any skills to offer, like me. :/
And what better to start? It is best to consult with someone who knows how to act, or the first steps on the signatures.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:32:37 AM

And what better to start? It is best to consult with someone who knows how to act, or the first steps on the signatures.
There isn't really anything you can ask someone about or find out the first steps with, it's a relatively simple and just reading the instructions on a signature page give you most of the information you need to understand. I'm not sure how you can learn from talking to other people, especially with signature campaigns.
madwica

Merit: 531

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:54:59 AM

There isn't really anything you can ask someone about or find out the first steps with, it's a relatively simple and just reading the instructions on a signature page give you most of the information you need to understand. I'm not sure how you can learn from talking to other people, especially with signature campaigns.
I agree to start earning in signature campaign while you are exploring about bitcoin you can earn a little bit but in the long run when your rank goes high also your earning also increasing then in that moment you know how to earn fast in bitcoin. You will find out more method to earn in bitcoin and if you do multiple method you lessen the risk and you make your income be great.
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:00:46 AM

Well this campaigns are just for advertising purposes. But there are some rules here and those are created by managers or moderators. Posting someting that can help the community or something that should make sense is the idea to prevent flooding of so many comments. With this, some ideas will be filtered easily for future references.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: