Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to earn bitcoin fast?  (Read 20679 times)
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:45:29 PM

Remember one thing slow and steady wins the race, its better not to rush to earn bitcoins fast as there are full chances that you will loose your money in it, its better to start earning slowly and safely.
Yeah bitcoin it's just money , you must to work to get it , nothing instant in this world.
Like the others said , better to sell your skill or freelancing also doing some faucet and signature campaign .
Don't only try 1 method to earn bitcoin for bigger earning.

Yeah if you want to earn higher then you also need to put extra efforts in earning it as only single way will never give you good amount of coins better to go for different ways to earn it.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:05:34 PM

Remember one thing slow and steady wins the race, its better not to rush to earn bitcoins fast as there are full chances that you will loose your money in it, its better to start earning slowly and safely.
Yeah bitcoin it's just money , you must to work to get it , nothing instant in this world.
Like the others said , better to sell your skill or freelancing also doing some faucet and signature campaign .
I think you right never use only 1 method to earn bitcoin maybe could try new method but when you find the best method to earn bitcoin do it will big capital, what i mean is trading because with that way we can earn bitcoin and help to increase the price.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:02:22 PM

Yup, but specifically for bitcoin can we get any amount we want, as long as you meet one condition. the requirement is that you have to have the money in accordance with the number of bitcoin you want!! This World, to get something to work hard and never give up. It is a natural law and if anyone violates it won't last long

Yes just like a jungle where survival is neded. And those who work harder survives longer than those lazy dogs who wants just to sit and get money without moving a finger.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:05:03 PM

we want to  know how fast you earn 1 bitcoin? so that a newbie like me can learn more about bitcoin  and gives us encouragement to pursue bitcoin Grin

There is no such thing as earning 1 btc in a short span of time.  Just like having a job you need to work for like two weeks to be paid.  You could start earning by doing some captcha typing, then invest some of your btc to legit investment sites.   Do not try to gamble.  Yes, seems a nice idea to grow your bitcoin fast but you need to have all the luck to win.   Just keep on working to earn bitcoins.  Nice feeling indeed if all your hard work will be paid of.  
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1255

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:23:06 PM

I seconded this Idea, slow and steady, bitcoin will be here in another century.  So instead of rushing things out how about setting plans, research staff that you want to understand.  Calculate the risk and then implement.  For example the most demanded service in Bitcoin is promotion, why not study and plan on how to promote Crypto succesfully, that way your service will be hired and then you can earn faster.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:25:26 PM

If you are in a real hurry then go for gambling as that is the only way to earn bitcoin fast, but risk will always follow you if you are investing your money in gambling.

raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:20:23 PM

let's rewrite your question to find the ideal answer:
how to earn bitcoin fast?
now
how to earn MONEY fast?

better right? now, how to get money?? working.
jerelimZ

Activity: 447

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:51:49 PM

If you are in a real hurry then go for gambling as that is the only way to earn bitcoin fast, but risk will always follow you if you are investing your money in gambling.

Gambling will definitely take away all your money in single shot, so I don't think its an smart move to make its better to find safer ways to earn bitcoins from where you can earn it regularly.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:21:33 PM

Gambling will definitely take away all your money in single shot, so I don't think its an smart move to make its better to find safer ways to earn bitcoins from where you can earn it regularly.

At this moment i don't see any quick ways to earn lots of money. The average person is not equipped to earn big money on altcoins or take risk on forex.
Then you have the businesses which requires patience, innovation and time, which seems a virtue these days. So no be reasonable and accept your current pay check.
Mauser

Activity: 1820
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:23:33 PM

My strategy to earn bitcoins is to gain bitcoin from faucets and then invest it in different investment sites. It will take longer to get 1BTC with this strategy ,but i think i can do that

faucet not the solution for fast earning bitcoin, trade is the best solution for fast earning bitcoin but you need capital and good skill to do it

Yeah faucets will waste your time for sure, its better not to spend time there, there are two methods to earn it fast, either from trading or gambling, but both of them are very risky.
For trading and gambling i need money. From where should i get it, if i dont have any bitcoins?

Do some task or a service on service section and join giveaway on games and round section, maybe you can get lucky. The fast way always have big risk, so be wise.

I think faucets is the best starting point and then trading.

Faucets are good for Bitcoin beginners but you won't earn fast here. Faucets are very time consuming with a small payout. As a beginner with no additional skills you won't earn any Bitcoins fast, except maybe with gambling. But when gambling is the risk higher of losing your Money than winning, so don't start gambling.

Keep a look at the Service section on the Forum. There are always Jobs available paying in Bitcoins.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:23:42 PM

At this moment i don't see any quick ways to earn lots of money. The average person is not equipped to earn big money on altcoins or take risk on forex.
Then you have the businesses which requires patience, innovation and time, which seems a virtue these days. So no be reasonable and accept your current pay check.

There are many ways to earn quick money if you can afford to take risks but it depend on an individual what level of risk you can afford to take.
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:40:50 PM

Its a kind of proverb bro. In this competitive world all the people are looking into get everything very fast as like that In bitcoin also we can earn fast its quiet risky things also involved in these things. Choose the right path according to your experience and core field related things.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:41:20 PM

If you want to earn bitcoin's fast, you either have to be super lucky in a gambling event or an investment or have a deep technical knowledge about a startup or trading AND have a huge bankroll to aid you with it. If you are just an average, clueless Joe wanting to get rich quick, I'm afraid that you won't see that after a few years time (if you're really lucky, it will come eventually, though.)
Gutembergin

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:53:41 PM

we want to  know how fast you earn 1 bitcoin? so that a newbie like me can learn more about bitcoin  and gives us encouragement to pursue bitcoin Grin

First of all. Welcome to Bitcoin.

As much as i like to break the goodnews, there is no such thing as earning fast. Everyone must be familiar on things that they would want to know. So i encourage u to read all the pinned threads. Visit all the threads in our community.

Most bitcoiners probably would start with fauceting. It is where you can get microcoins by just visiting sites. And the most common is joining signature campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Most campaigns dont accept newbie and jr member. so i suggest improving your posts quality until your rank is a MEMBER then you can join campaigns and your accept rate woud be high.

Thank you for this post!
ttargett

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:12:42 PM

it is the best to buy your bitcoins on an exchange
marketgold

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:21:09 PM

Very good said. It is much more better to increase slowly but with safety you Bitcoins . Trading or investments site are fot hose who have money to lose. If you are just a begginer in Bitcoin industry i will say to gain slowly but safety bitcoins. And dont be happy when you see that a website offer you 200% of your bitcoin in 1 day, thats not gonna happen.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 08:38:35 PM

As much as i like to break the goodnews, there is no such thing as earning fast. Everyone must be familiar on things that they would want 
Most campaigns dont accept newbie and jr member. so i suggest improving your posts quality until your rank is a MEMBER then you can join campaigns and your accept rate woud be high.

Your suggestion and advice was a good idea of yours for the member here were they can learn a lot of things of how to multiply their bitcoin in just a matter of short period of time, and one of the effective on it is joining in the signature campaign and its true from member rank and up is a good chance on it. Smiley
Gutembergin

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:09:23 AM

As much as i like to break the goodnews, there is no such thing as earning fast. Everyone must be familiar on things that they would want 

Your suggestion and advice was a good idea of yours for the member here were they can learn a lot of things of how to multiply their bitcoin in just a matter of short period of time, and one of the effective on it is joining in the signature campaign and its true from member rank and up is a good chance on it. Smiley

ok now i want in on learning this
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:39:19 AM

you just need to sign to a signature campaign.
AmatoInazuma

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:53:24 AM

you just need to sign to a signature campaign.
Yeah , signature campaign is good way to earn bitcoin but don't make this your primary income it's just makes you spam all over the board and got banned soon. Better to learn about trading or faucet for the begginner and that funds for your trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: