Bitcoin Forum
July 15, 2024, 09:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Signature Space  (Read 470 times)
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:49:05 AM

Hey all! I'm looking to sell my signature space. Most of you who have been around a while are familiar with me. I've dealt with hundreds of people through the forums, but don't have a ton of "trust" (green) because I'm not a trust whore. That said, I've been a member of more projects around here than I can count and have genuinely enjoyed my time around here. And with that said, I'm looking to sell my signature (and possibly my avatar space).

Feel free to toss me a PM if you want to work something out. I'm willing to work out something weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, but do not want anything that's tied to post count. I don't spam, and I think that promotes the complete opposite of engaging content since it pushes FOR spam.

Also, don't push me towards any of the current signature campaigns. Pretty much all of them allow spammers, and I don't want to be put on the same level as that type of destructive behavior.

I will not respond to any posts that are not directly related to the request. Read the post. Tired of seeing dozens off off-topic replies to things that are posted just for post counts.

Oh, and TO THE MOON, BITCOIN!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:50:57 PM

Hey all! I'm looking to sell my signature space. Most of you who have been around a while are familiar with me. I've dealt with hundreds of people through the forums, but don't have a ton of "trust" (green) because I'm not a trust whore. That said, I've been a member of more projects around here than I can count and have genuinely enjoyed my time around here. And with that said, I'm looking to sell my signature (and possibly my avatar space).

Feel free to toss me a PM if you want to work something out. I'm willing to work out something weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, but do not want anything that's tied to post count. I don't spam, and I think that promotes the complete opposite of engaging content since it pushes FOR spam.

Also, don't push me towards any of the current signature campaigns. Pretty much all of them allow spammers, and I don't want to be put on the same level as that type of destructive behavior.

I will not respond to any posts that are not directly related to the request. Read the post. Tired of seeing dozens off off-topic replies to things that are posted just for post counts.

you have a point sir and i understand what you really want. But i guess if someone let you put their ads on your your signature that they may also using to their signature campaign and i guess that you are most likely part of the campaign even if your pay method and rate is different  just saying  Smiley
Vhern

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:17:04 PM

you have a point sir and i understand what you really want. But i guess if someone let you put their ads on your your signature that they may also using to their signature campaign and i guess that you are most likely part of the campaign even if your pay method and rate is different  just saying  Smiley

It will only lead to the same campaign itself as long as it benefits the forum and person at the same time there could be no different in your service.
chixka000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:31:53 PM

It will only lead to the same campaign itself as long as it benefits the forum and person at the same time there could be no different in your service.

yeah that is what i am thinking it would be no difference at all i guess OP will still go back to the idea of signature campaign will i am  just saying tho OP's thoughts.
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:11:45 PM

Kindly check the thread where you have posted this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

If you want to get paid in BTC refer the above thread and see if any of the campaign have the slot free for your level. If yes apply and wait for them to confirm. Creating this thread will not result anything here.
thesame12

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:13:29 AM

Kindly check the thread where you have posted this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0

If you want to get paid in BTC refer the above thread and see if any of the campaign have the slot free for your level. If yes apply and wait for them to confirm. Creating this thread will not result anything here.
Dude, he just told us that he doesn't want to be in a signature campaign.
ranlo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:22:11 AM

And the other posts here are exactly why I feel non-spammers should be treated better than spammers. If fools like bitcoinisfuture spam and get paid the same as people that don't spam, all it does is promote everyone spamming. It's a destructive system. I mean, if you're going to say "I'll give you x to make a post. I don't care if you spam or not," there's absolutely no incentive to actually read/make real posts. Work smart, not hard.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
chixka000

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:54:49 PM

And the other posts here are exactly why I feel non-spammers should be treated better than spammers. If fools like bitcoinisfuture spam and get paid the same as people that don't spam, all it does is promote everyone spamming. It's a destructive system. I mean, if you're going to say "I'll give you x to make a post. I don't care if you spam or not," there's absolutely no incentive to actually read/make real posts. Work smart, not hard.

That's the problem i guess because users focuses always on "getting bitcoins and getting bitcoins" they dont care if hoe and where they might get it which for me leads them to be getting board and would quit bitcoin unlike those people that enjoys reading and constructing some good articles or posts that makes them to feel much better and good part is they earn
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: