Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:19:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any other 15 year olds here?  (Read 5029 times)
ho15 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:14:41 AM

Hi! Just wanted to see how many people here are the same age Wink

I've been into Bitcoin for around two years, made a few last month but I got robbed. Don't worry. I'm not asking anyone for anything. Just wanted to introduce my self?

Lol.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:16:00 AM

Got robbed? Or hacked? Or what?

I also will really like to see how many youngsters are using Bitcoin. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Shymko

Activity: 436
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:21:42 AM

I have 15 years)
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:17:02 AM

me.
actually why do you ask people here if anyone is 15 years old? that's completely pointless, lol.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
ho15 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:18:15 AM

me. http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/evchk/images/0/0f/Clown.gif/revision/latest?cb=20060324164342
actually why do you ask people here if anyone is 15 years old? that's completely pointless, lol.

I'm curious, most people our age don't know a thing about money. Just wanted to see if their was any like minded individuals on here @ the same age.  Smiley
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:20:57 AM

me.

I'm curious, most people our age don't know a thing about money. Just wanted to see if their was any like minded individuals on here @ the same age.  Smiley

lmao that's ok. anyway, just no liquid posts then you are good to go. Smiley
have a nice day on bitcoin forum!

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:25:54 AM

I'm not 15, I'm 17. Bitcoin is for all ages so you ca see almost all ages here in the forum.
Where did you learn about bitcoin?
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:44:05 PM

so you're a young user over here then maybe it's because you don't have a bank account. tell us how you got in to bitcoins and what are you going to offer to the community here at bitcointalk

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:51:52 PM

Hi! Just wanted to see how many people here are the same age Wink

I've been into Bitcoin for around two years, made a few last month but I got robbed. Don't worry. I'm not asking anyone for anything. Just wanted to introduce my self?

Lol.
Yeah,i think that you are probably the youngest user here,as ripplehd already said.
Anyway you said that you are into bitcoin for about 2 years,so you were buying or trading some while 13 years old? wow
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 10:13:59 PM

I'm proud that we have young bitcoin users, but i'm not 15  Grin

Adriandmen

Activity: 292
Merit: 251

Telegram: @Adriandmen

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:24:12 PM

That is very young actually.

What made you so interested into bitcoins?
ho15 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:50:46 AM

That is very young actually.

What made you so interested into bitcoins?

I've always had a skill in commerce and financing, I started young. Basically joined some forums, learned about Bitcoin and got into it. I earned a few and started investing, gambling (biggest mistake) and exchanging. It's a lot of fun tbh
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 06:11:38 AM

The biggest power that 15 years old have is time. 

You kids can be rich beyond your wildest dreams, quite literally, if you start investing early.

It may seem like a lot, but invest $100 a month into a high performance investment, and you will have millions of dollars when you retire.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
ho15 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:14:42 AM

You kids can be rich beyond your wildest dreams, quite literally, if you start investing early.

It may seem like a lot, but invest $100 a month into a high performance investment, and you will have millions of dollars when you retire.

I got $3k usd in Bitcoin today, do you have any ideas? I'm considering using social media or pay per install with Facebook ads to make some more money but you seem like you know what you're talking about
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 06:33:02 AM

I got $3k usd in Bitcoin today, do you have any ideas? I'm considering using social media or pay per install with Facebook ads to make some more money but you seem like you know what you're talking about

I'm only licensed to give financial advice in Alberta, Canada.   Tongue

Don't be stupid with your money, like most children, and spend it on things you don't need.  This website will help you see the potential of your age:

http://www.themint.org/kids/power-of-72.html

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:00:48 AM

me.

dont bother with what other 15yrs old do, focus on btc you are in the right track, and by the age of 20 you have chances to become a rich btc guy! and leave the rest searching for job and partial income ! Wink
Reaper3

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:07:30 AM

This is the Most solid piece of advice here

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 10:41:30 AM

but I got robbed. Don't worry.

We are not worried.

ho15 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:47:41 AM

We are not worried.

We are not worried.

If you take something out of context, it's basically a new sentence.

We are worried.

You didn't add the part where I said I wouldn't ask anyone for money Wink
joe white

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:49:05 AM

At 15 you're a kid, doesn't matter how clever you are, you are still inexperienced in life.
Enjoy being a kid, do kid's stuff and learn as you go, plenty of time to become trapped in the moar moar moar world.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: