Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:36:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What does the Bitcoin community need??
a social network - 1 (100%)
a video sharing platform - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Community needs something new but what??  (Read 390 times)
bitmarketads (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:15:31 AM

Let us know what would be vital for the bitcoin community
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:37:04 AM

i believe nothing of the above poll option, because
a social network will make the life easier on hackers,scams to trace somebody down, and a video platform offering what kind of material ?
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 09:47:26 AM

Bitcoin community just needs trust of more people. Even this forum doesn't represents the whole bitcoin community.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
bitmarketads (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:49:52 AM

i believe nothing of the above poll option, because
a social network will make the life easier on hackers,scams to trace somebody down, and a video platform offering what kind of material ?

well I would make a youtube clone with Bitcoin related videos

basic to expert but only cryptocurrency related

from what is bitcoin to making your own coin etc..  Bitcoin developing

you can also host entertaining stuff - for example post a video of you vacation resort people can book with Bitcoin

and regards to a social network is was thinking a Bitcoin/Crypto related network where only people into Bitcoin can sign up

-no wrries im not tracking customers down - not trying to become facebook

most people surf on the internet and get into Bitcoin like that, so having a SN would make things easier for people to find people already involved in the community

I just might make both cause I honestly like those ideas

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:52:27 AM

Out of this two - a social network and video sharing platform - the first one is better. I do not see any benefit of having a video-sharing Bitcoin community. I mean ... Youtube is the big thing. You want to take over Youtube? Dream on. As for social network, it is currently one of the most profitable industry in the technology world. No. The business world. There is a lot of social network spawning up every years but most of them fail to survive long.

A social network that is directed to the crypto community and unique sound great.

But I actually doubts if it were survive in the harsh internet environment. Maybe you should come up with a better idea?

a social network will make the life easier on hackers,scams to trace somebody down

Why is there Facebook and Twitter then? Why did they become popular? Because their creators dare to dream big.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: