Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:37:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Miner from maharashtra  (Read 5548 times)
samsan (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 09:49:16 AM

hi people i am mining from maharashtra now 1 year goes so anyone else miner from Maharashtra , Kolhapur
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
skang

Activity: 452
Merit: 252

from democracy to self-rule.

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:44:12 PM

Great! Tell us more about your setup Smiley

"India is the guru of the nations, the physician of the human soul in its profounder maladies; she is destined once more to remould the life of the world and restore the peace of the human spirit.
But Swaraj is the necessary condition of her work and before she can do the work, she must fulfil the condition."
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 10:28:58 AM

Great to hear me from you. I am also from MH near to KOP, Doing cloud mining. ANd aslo doing trading for last three years.

Have great experience. Very few marathi people are in business of cryptocurrency.
samsan (OP)

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 03:11:34 PM

i have antminer U3 and yours ?
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 06:01:53 PM

I dont have invested i hardware mining better I rent a rigs from already running miner from sites that offers hashpower on rent.

Easily It can achieve ROI. I prefer to go for various srypt and mine various coins and then exchange then on good price for better profit.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:17:42 AM

how much hash power you are generating and whats the electricity cost,is it profitable for you and how many coins you are mining per day.

I dont have invested i hardware mining better I rent a rigs from already running miner from sites that offers hashpower on rent.

Easily It can achieve ROI. I prefer to go for various srypt and mine various coins and then exchange then on good price for better profit.

which cloud mining service you are using and which plan you have taken and one more thing ,what all coins you are mining and whats the profit percentage.
MrMerchant

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

LBC: BeingMrMerchant ~ www.pocketbits.in

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2016, 07:28:14 PM

People of Maharashtra, May the force be with you.

I am a Trader from Nashik...

Lets plan a Meetup Sometime  Grin

The Corridor To A Digital Economy
PocketBits is India's De Facto 24/7 Platform To Buy/Sell Bitcoins And Other Cryptocurrencies in Minutes!

www.pocketbits.in
S_D

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:24:44 AM

Great! Whats your threshold of mining?

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:18:26 PM

Are you still mining, bro?
If yes, then what are the electricity costs at your place? And how much time did it take for you to ROI (if reached already)?
I have few queries from someone that I want to reply to, but would like to know these answers first.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:09:39 PM

I am from Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.
good to see marathi people entering crypto currency trading.
Im mining and trading from 5-6 months.
Anyone else from Ahmednagar or nearby?
Smarty14392

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:11:03 PM

Great to hear me from you. I am also from MH near to KOP, Doing cloud mining. ANd aslo doing trading for last three years.

Have great experience. Very few marathi people are in business of cryptocurrency.
Do you really do CLOUD MINING.
i think most of them are ponzi sites.
Can i know which site do you use for cloud mining and from when are you using it?
Smarty14392

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:12:42 PM

From where do you rent rigs/hashpower?
Do you use cloud mining sites
almost 99% cloud mining sites are ponzi and they run off taking your money.
Smarty14392

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 12:14:57 PM

hi people i am mining from maharashtra now 1 year goes so anyone else miner from Maharashtra , Kolhapur

Hi, i started mining in Pune, Maharashtra . nice to c ur msg,
mail me personally will meetup,
prasadh.chavaan@gmail.com
Im from ahmednagar.
I usually come in pune in kothrud are and dhankawadi.
Where do you live? Will arrange meetup sometime and what do you mine and what do you use for mining? CPU or GPU or ASIC miners?
pankajbhaban

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:53:09 AM

Hey hey nice to find you peoples me too from Kolhapur (Hatkanangle) i been mining since 1 year + also about to launch own crypto currency code it almost ready to hit...

You guys have any Whatsapp group? Let me make a whatsapp / facebook group to share ideas?
Smarty14392

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 03:50:06 PM

Hey hey nice to find you peoples me too from Kolhapur (Hatkanangle) i been mining since 1 year + also about to launch own crypto currency code it almost ready to hit...

You guys have any Whatsapp group? Let me make a whatsapp / facebook group to share ideas?
You can text me on whatsapp
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 08:18:49 AM

Do you really do CLOUD MINING.
i think most of them are ponzi sites.
Can i know which site do you use for cloud mining and from when are you using it?

Basically I am using Genesis and hashflare for cloud mining.

Also I am doing cloud mining with minergate. Planning to got for high efficiency machine which can support more algorithms.
Digitalbitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 08:21:43 AM

What its means by own cryptocurrency codes ?

Is this means your own cryptocurrencies ?

If yes what are ticker, algorithm, whether it is PoW/PoS, What is Total supply and current supply, What about maturity, what is maturity rewards .............
jawed

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 06:23:44 AM

Hi all. I am from Mumbai. Nice to connect with you all. Can we join togather to mine as a group?
Any place in Maharashtra is good enough.
CoinAgeConsult

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:26:22 PM

Hello All Fellow Marathi Miners.

Randomly got hooked to this Thread and i am already Super Excited to know such number of Marathi Crypto-Enthusiasts here.
I am from Nashik. Been Cloud Mining for 1.5 years. Now venturing into own mining farm in a couple of months.

Would love to meet you all guys.

My WhatsApp: +917387064634
Direct Call: +918208853549

If a WhatsApp group already created, please add me in.
Thanks.

Chetan.
Smarty14392

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:48:13 AM

Great. Good to hear marathi people on bitcointalk.
I am from Ahmednagar MH. I used to mine using GPU, but now i just do trading and investing in investment box on yobit.
Its really good to see people from MH on this forum. We can fix a meetup once to discuss about trading and mining. We can setup a huge Mining field with all people from MH.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: