Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:16:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XBOX ONE - 2 GAMES FOR PRICE OF ONE - FREE GUIDE  (Read 186 times)
Lovehacked (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:08:13 PM

LOVE HACKED PRESENTS - XBOX ONE DOUBLE GAME METHOD

Me and a friend clocked onto this a while back, decided to share it FREE - AS ALWAYS!!
Using this simple method will allow you and a friend to share the cost of all future Xbox one On Demand game purchases (not tested with other Media).

Designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox
Note You can designate only one console as your home Xbox, but this can be changed 3 times a year -  work around for this is to call Xbox Helpline and tell them you have to move house again due to family issues and they will allow you to exceed the 3 times only limit (tested and works everytime).
You and your chosen friend must both do the following at each others houses on each others consoles. So to be clear, go to your friends house and sign in with your gamertag on his (or her) console, then simply make your friends console your Home Console.
Your friend then comes to your house and does the same, making your console their Home Console.
Steps to create a Home Console are below.
Scroll left from Home to open the guide.
Select Settings.
Select All Settings.
Select Personalisation.
Select My home Xbox.
Review the information, and then do one of the following:
Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.
Now, you’re nearly done, all you need to do is go home and sign into to your console with your own gamertag. Tell your friend to go home and sign into their console with their own gamertag.
When you want to purchase a new game only one of you needs to make the purchase and it will automatically download onto both consoles and you can split the cost or take it in turns to buy 2 games for the price of 1 !!!
To be clear - if you are going to pay for it you must download the game at your own house using your own gamertag, it will automatically download onto your friends console because his (or her) console is set as your home console. And vice versa. You are only charged once but now have the game twice on both consoles. Any questions - muchgathersmore@gmail.com - ENJOY!!!!!!

Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:17:27 PM

thanks
Lovehacked (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:53:07 PM

Your welcome, I decided to give something to universe, as the universe gives me everything I want
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: