Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:16:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: please delete  (Read 531 times)
FunkWaffle (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:49:04 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 01:08:48 PM by FunkWaffle

I apologize for this post. It was inappropriate.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:59:13 PM

Using your guides will get the lender into serious legal trouble and probably some serious jail time.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 03:01:02 PM

I am looking for a .19 BTC Loan in which I will repay .235 for in 5 days

For collateral i have guides containing information on homemade cocaine production, converting CC/PP to btc, Various Carding info, Phishing Code, and more. I'd prefer not to go into more detail unless someone is serious. There are 13 guides in total. Please email me at spayceghost@tutanota.com or pm here

phishing and carding are both illegal. you should get a negative trust soon for selling such things. better luck next time.
BBHex

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 03:34:42 PM

Your guides are not considered a valid collateral. You surely don't want to sell those by masking it in a loan right?

xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:45:28 PM

That seems a worthless collateral even if someone decides to take it. A bit of research and those Info's can be found very easily on the web
Even more than what your guide contain
immangrace

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 04:59:31 PM

What the ??!! Are you serious ?? First those guides are worth nothing at all as they're not a valid collaterla (intersting collateral !!), and second they are trouble to be unleashed on the poor soul that will be dealing with you.
Stay away people unless you want to end up in jail.

knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:31:12 AM

I have to ask what the F*** is wrong with you???  Do you think this is the black web or something?  I am sure someone is on to you already, but the fact you put it out there like that, you are nuts!!!!  Close this post.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 12:35:20 AM

For collateral i have guides containing information on homemade cocaine production, converting CC/PP to btc, Various Carding info, Phishing Code, and more. I'd prefer not to go into more detail unless someone is serious. There are 13 guides in total. Please email me at spayceghost@tutanota.com or pm here

ignoring the legality of the above ebooks, they are certainly not collateral.  Collateral is something that you lose in exchange for a loan.

You have infinite copies of the ebooks.  You will not be out anything, and therefore will not pay back your loan.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:49:31 AM

ignoring the legality of the above ebooks, they are certainly not collateral.  Collateral is something that you lose in exchange for a loan.

You have infinite copies of the ebooks.  You will not be out anything, and therefore will not pay back your loan.

Basically its a sale thread in the name of loan and op is trying to sell his FREE guide for btc
LightPulsar07

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:00:48 AM

Are asking a loan? or selling your "e-books"? don't sell it here sell it on deep web or black market instead you're making this forum
in trouble and your books are punishable by law. if were you remove this post.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:25:27 AM

Are asking a loan? or selling your "e-books"? don't sell it here sell it on deep web or black market instead you're making this forum
in trouble and your books are punishable by law. if were you remove this post.

Really you consider things like guides which can be obtained for free in the dark web as a valid collateral ? First they are not and if you try to scam with these guides you are giving out as collateral in developed countries you can go to jail and have big problems. Carding guides can be found for free in dark web marketplaces also the converting CC to PP and PP to bitcoin. Luckily these days people are not smart enough to pull out scams like these anymore. This forum is doing a great job in spotting out scammers wanna be so scammers stay away from here.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: