Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitbargain transfer  (Read 448 times)
Dartmoor (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:40:48 PM

Newbie question. I downloaded an Electum wallet. I have bought coins on Bitbargains and want to transfer to Electrum. How do I do that, Im guessing cut and paste the code in the Electum request tab?
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6641

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 07:08:58 PM

Newbie question. I downloaded an Electum wallet. I have bought coins on Bitbargains and want to transfer to Electrum. How do I do that, Im guessing cut and paste the code in the Electum request tab?

If you go to the Receive tab, you should see a box labeled "receiving address". Copy that address, it should start with a "1". Go to the website and choose to withdraw from your wallet. It should ask for an address to send to. Paste the address you copied into the box and then follow the rest of the instructions to withdraw.

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:30:41 AM

You have to have a wallet first, where you have backed up the seed (yes many people forget to do this, that is why you see the many forgot password threads around here).

Then go to the address tab and those are your addresses, send the bitcoins to one of those.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: