Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:46:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] One Vanilla Prepaid Visa/Mastercard cards!  (Read 1092 times)
eCurencies (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:34:42 PM

escrow ? pm me ur skype or jabber?

Leave me your jabber id and please have OTR.
Can you edit you OP and include the rates for the cards and also add your skype and ICQ on your profile so people can easily add you, I am interested in a few cards, let me know the rates per card, I would like one card.
Done and thanks for the advice,i will use Skype too but only we reached a point of interest in a negociation/deal
Ok I will take a few cards once someone buys the cards and can vouched there wasn't a refund.
This type of card cant be refunded:) once you sent/used the money from them,is gone.So get that out of your worries:)

The person who got scammed can sue you in small claims court for the card balance back and have the police shake you down pretty good.
You dont even tried my service and you bitch like a bitch,plus giving negative minus,you dont really have a life,is it?oh excuse me you got screwed by somebody else,well that happens to the dumbest of us.Move your Drama and childish Rep`s to TNZ.I will report you for making "asumptions" and "accusations" on my thread without a proof.
Second of all,where did that "Russian Email" thing pop-ed out your mind?If we dont use google/gmail or any crappy yahoo/hotmail now we are all russians email scammer?Why are you so dumb friend?It Hurts you that you were dumb once?Dont worry you still gotta learn alot in this life.
eCurencies (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:50:40 PM

To make a small and clear Statement for all of my Buyers:
- cards dont get refund
- cards come with receipt,front/back photos
- cards have a 24to48hours warranty
- i use escrow on every single transaction.

*Drama Boys please dont throw your frustrations in my post.
guillermozigu56

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:56:52 AM

Need.| more.| than.| that.| Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
eCurencies (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 10:35:35 PM

5 x $ 500 Itunes US store giftcard codes just received.
5trade

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:32:54 PM

how much for the itunes?  pm me
eCurencies (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:00:03 PM

Sold,will get new batch on Monday.