Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Steem be the Next Bitcoin?  (Read 2230 times)
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:06:57 PM

I have no problem with Steemit, except it is generally very boring articles/blogs that are rewarded if they are click bait.
Medium is much better, people write about different things, not just the price of STEEM and how much STEEM you can make in 1 hour!

Maybe it is just immature at the moment and will get better.
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:01:26 PM

I think that cryptocurrency coin like bitcoim will never exist because first thing most time is most popular and because fees are too low,many site use it,most sites with faucet want use bitcoim and they hard accept new cryptocurreny coin so because of that it will be 100x harder.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:13:25 AM

I have no problem with Steemit, except it is generally very boring articles/blogs that are rewarded if they are click bait.
Medium is much better, people write about different things, not just the price of STEEM and how much STEEM you can make in 1 hour!

Maybe it is just immature at the moment and will get better.

I completely agree with you!
It is pretty soon to see where Steemit is actually going. We have learned from the Dao and from Ethereum how things can go wrong. So let's sit back and see where this is heading
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: