Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONS CUP 2016 Discussion and Tips  (Read 12111 times)
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:22:25 PM

I also think Manchester United vs Borussia Dortmund over 2.5 goals @1.70 should be nice to make profit, playing at neutral location Shanghai Stadium both teams have very good chance to make score a lot of into this match, I think Manchester United will win this match.

I agree over 2.5 goals but do not know who will win other bets were equally good is both teams to score
Usually it is a lot of goals in a tournament like this so I'll take two bets at once over 2.5 goals and both teams to score

Um...currently watching the match, not really looking good for the over 2.5 goals, but it still has time...anyway, good luck

I've been convinced since the first minute if bets lose it does not matter because it's an option today I'm lucky all my bets win
Enough to cover the defeat last night I hope you  also win this bet  Smiley   http://imgur.com/a/ZSeiL
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:27:58 PM

Well it looks like Mourinho got his first shipwreck defeat today by Borussia Dortmund but he can save face by claiming he has used an experimental squad for today's match I guess. Anyways I don't think anyone cares too much about this fake trophy and the real reason for this tournament is promotion of European football in Asia so a lot of strange results will be happening. Do you think the teams involved will be playing seriously? I doubt so.
amine14madrid

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:34:46 PM

It’s been a disastrous start to Manchester United’s pre-season tour.
Jose Mourinho’s men were brushed aside by the Bundesliga side, who were convincing winners in the end.
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:38:53 PM

FULL TIME : Manchester United 1 - 4 Borussia Dortmund

I think reasonable manchester united is not playing with full strength, while Dortmund played with almost full strength.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 02:49:10 PM

Not suprise a win from Dortmund because they have play almost their full squad in the start of the game. What really suprise is Manchester United lost by 4 goals to 1. Yeah it's just a friendly tour match but there no reason they can't defend good enough , isn't new signing Eric Bailly is there for then? I think Manchester United should stop dreaming for the fantasy Paul Pogba and start bringing some decent defender.
tebolbiano

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:22:02 PM

Not suprise a win from Dortmund because they have play almost their full squad in the start of the game. What really suprise is Manchester United lost by 4 goals to 1. Yeah it's just a friendly tour match but there no reason they can't defend good enough , isn't new signing Eric Bailly is there for then? I think Manchester United should stop dreaming for the fantasy Paul Pogba and start bringing some decent defender.
yeah it was expected win for dortmond as they had more preparations then manchester and they had almost all of their first team players that manchester united didnt have in my opinion dortmond played well also they had a small help from the ref and this game will prove to jose that he needs to offload rojo maybe jones too a couple players and keep some like blind and mata
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:26:03 PM

I think reasonable manchester united is not playing with full strength, while Dortmund played with almost full strength.

Agreed, I also noticed that in a match of Champions against dortmund showed no benefits, so the Red Devils could not run well and it becomes a golden opportunity for the dortmund game and they do with gusto and power
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:26:14 PM

even Man Utd not full of strength in this match but i think they should not be lost will big scores such as it and Mourinho must do better for next match
betbit.co

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Dice with 96% win chance! Play www.BETBIT.co

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 03:29:57 PM

Can''t wait for this to start as I'm going to the Juventus vs Tottenham Hotspur game in Melbourne as that's where I live. I wish my team would of been coming out again Manchester City but they came out to Australia last year.

It's a nice mix of teams in the four continents and very evenly matched.

Dont expect too much on this cup, this is nothing more than just a warming up cup so instead of expecting to see bloody game between all of these top club, you will rather see alot of their young player playing on the game. It isnt really worth the wait but rather nice because most league will start in august

Yes but this year Juve bought some high class players like Pjanic. It will be interesting to look at him in Juve... I think they will win champions league this year
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:59:32 PM

I knew they would implode  Roll Eyes
I even bet on no goals for Manchester United but obviously lost that bet.
You can not beat a German team now with their defeat at the Euros. They are out for vengeance and will stop at nothing to save face against other country rivals. Cool

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
White sugar
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:09:37 PM

Next game: Juventus vs Melbourne Victory

Juventus is without some key players(Gianluigi Buffon, Paul Pogba, Leonardo Bonucci, Paul Pogba, Sami Khedira, Marchisio, Barzagli, Zaza, Chiellini and Mandzukic), but Melbourne Victory is not in the best shape, they ended in 6th in last Asia League.

I predict Juventus wins by 1 goal and both teams to score. 2-1 for Juventus
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:16:01 PM

Manchester United played like crap so much bad into this match but on other hand Dortmund played confident game. But it was amazing to place bet on both teams to score because it was very hard to predict about the winner of this match. When both had same chances but Dortmund was far ahead into this match won this smoothly.
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:22:14 PM

even Man Utd not full of strength in this match but i think they should not be lost will big scores such as it and Mourinho must do better for next match

yeah Manchester united should not lose with a big score, especially Mourinho as new coach. This can be a little embarrassing. but Mourinho has said that the tournament is not too important, and yeah proven Mourinho really do not play at full strength. I'm sure if playing with full strength Manchester united capable of winning games. but I agree, this is a test phase, so that the real competition could be better.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:33:04 PM

yeah Manchester united should not lose with a big score, especially Mourinho as new coach. This can be a little embarrassing. but Mourinho has said that the tournament is not too important, and yeah proven Mourinho really do not play at full strength. I'm sure if playing with full strength Manchester united capable of winning games. but I agree, this is a test phase, so that the real competition could be better.
the experience and the strategy of Manchester is not showing here they played like they are nor prepare i think they are just playing just to say they are in this competition but the focus and the real strength did not showed up, let see what will happen in the real competition.
Lucas*

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 05:40:44 PM

Melbourne Victory  vs  Juventus => bet for juventus and Over 2.5 Goals
Celtic vs Leicester City =>  Under 3.5 Goals
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:00:11 PM

I think every game in this tournament will be more goals, especially if they try to play young players. examples such as man utd vs Dortmund.
I am interested in taking both matches over 2.5 goals

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
White sugar
Legendary

Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:03:42 PM

Leicester City and under 3.5 goals and Leicester City clean sheet are good options

I think will be 3-0 for Leicester
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:39:43 PM

actually for match Celtic vs Leicester City i want to placing my bets for both teams to score but i can't find these options bets at directbet
so even though this is a bit risky but my predictions the results will be draw
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:46:45 PM

Dortmund scored 4 goals in today match but I placed my bet on over 2.5 goals there. As I though Manchester United will give tough time but it got failed so badly into this match.
electronicfactura

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 06:59:52 PM

Dortmund played wonderful match against Manchester United. I was not expecting this type of worst performance by Manchester United to loose against Dortmund by huge margin of 3 goals. I luckily had on both teams to score yes which saved me otherwise I was going for United of course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: