Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:14:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONS CUP 2016 Discussion and Tips  (Read 12112 times)
Lucas*

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:40:04 PM

Real Madrid vs PSG , without Ronaldo and Bale i guess it will be a closed game , no much goals i will bet Under 2.5 goals.
Bayern Munchen vs AC Milan , i guess Bayern will win the game , i will bet for Bayern .
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:53:43 PM

Anyone going to give it a chance to get a parlay of both team to score for all those match? all of the previous match ended with a both team to score so it wont be a bad move to do so, although the odds are fairly low however if you parlay all of those match, it could give you quite a high odds though
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:56:46 AM

Real Madrid vs PSG , without Ronaldo and Bale i guess it will be a closed game , no much goals i will bet Under 2.5 goals.
Bayern Munchen vs AC Milan , i guess Bayern will win the game , i will bet for Bayern .

without Ronaldo and Bale, Real Madrid still has a lot of star players, I'm sure the match will take a lot of goals.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:09:17 AM

i like this juventus win isa batle totenham hotspur in champion cup
venue austalia, and iam very happu new player Mehdi Benatia  score list goal
complate score list goal
6' Paulo Dybala 1 - 0
15' Mehdi Benatia 2 - 0
67' 2 - 1 Erik Lamela
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 01:26:49 AM

without Ronaldo and Bale, Real Madrid still has a lot of star players, I'm sure the match will take a lot of goals.

I'm thinking the same but I think it will be under 3.5 goals. So I'll be placing a bet for under 3.5 goals and Real Madrid to win the game. Both teams to score might also be a good bet to place.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 01:32:01 AM

Yeah i agree with you, i'm sure both teams Real Madrid and Paris SG will score many goals and i think both teams to score and over 2.5 goals seems a good pick.
yudy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:10:00 AM

real madird without christiano ronaldo and gareth bale is not actractive i choose pick paris saint germain win
bayern munchen vS ac milan iam same for you pick bayern win
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:50:29 AM

real madird without christiano ronaldo and gareth bale is not actractive i choose pick paris saint germain win
bayern munchen vS ac milan iam same for you pick bayern win
Yeah, without them, their chance to score become low, especially in pre season match. Well I think James will score by free kick, or Jese is the most potential player to score. So, under 3.5 goals is a safer pick imo, since PSG squad is good too. About Bayern vs Milan, no doubt Bayern will win, and if you want to get higher odds, I think it's over 2.5 goals.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
23dzmaz

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:55:15 AM

Real Madrid vs Paris Saint Germain. 2 great teams, but CR7 and Bale not play on this match, so i pick Paris SG ML and over 2.5 goals for this match.
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:55:58 AM

after checked the odds, I think PSG is more likely to win in the coming game......

just my opinion  Wink Wink Wink
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:05:34 AM

after checked the odds, I think PSG is more likely to win in the coming game......

just my opinion  Wink Wink Wink
sure the odds will tell you to bet for psg with lower odds ,
but i will keep my prediction for real madrid win against psg this time ,
1-0 for real madrid or 2-1 maybe , i pretty sure it will be close match with 1 goald range only .
the odds for real madrid win the match are for 2.6 to 2.69 .
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:14:47 AM

just my opinion  Wink Wink Wink

Odds should not be your indicator in guessing the winner for the game. Real madrid probably wont be having ronaldo and bale on the squad so their odds should be slightly higher than PSG however they will probably be playing on the second half so there are still chances that real madrid going to pull this one off
dinda22 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:49:08 AM

just my opinion  Wink Wink Wink
sure the odds will tell you to bet for psg with lower odds ,
but i will keep my prediction for real madrid win against psg this time ,
1-0 for real madrid or 2-1 maybe , i pretty sure it will be close match with 1 goald range only .
the odds for real madrid win the match are for 2.6 to 2.69 .

Real Madrid is the most widely holder ICC champion, and has won 3 times. meaning Real Madrid always play seriously for this tournament, I also believe, and will bet for real madrid Smiley
Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:32:43 AM

It is hard to expect how Real Madid performance will be without Ronaldo and Bale , but most likely Benzima and Morata will play both from the begining , so this game is a chance to try them when they play together , whereas Zidan will depend on both players in the next season .
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:53:09 AM

Anyone going to give it a chance to get a parlay of both team to score for all those match? all of the previous match ended with a both team to score so it wont be a bad move to do so, although the odds are fairly low however if you parlay all of those match, it could give you quite a high odds though

Real Madrid vs Paris Saint Germain

Bayern Munich vs AC Milan

Chelsea vs Liverpool

i don't think ac milan can score a single goal to bayern munich , they will dominate the game and maybe destroy ac milan for over 2.5 golas? i doubt this one match will end both teams scored. bad i dea to make all these matches a parlay both teams to score for me.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
anama

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:02:32 AM

Chelsea vs Liverpool
i don't think ac milan can score a single goal to bayern munich , they will dominate the game and maybe destroy ac milan for over 2.5 golas? i doubt this one match will end both teams scored. bad i dea to make all these matches a parlay both teams to score for me.

real madrid vs paris saint germain is my predict is many goal i will pick over 1,5
bayern munchen vs ac milan, bayern munhen is easy win batle ac milan
chelsea vs liverpool i will pick chelsea is win
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:16:17 AM

Chelsea vs Liverpool

real madrid vs paris saint germain is my predict is many goal i will pick over 1,5
over 1.5 goals for real madrid vs paris saint germain are really low odds @1.22 only i don't like the low odds like that , i prefer to take real madrid to win @2.92 pretty high odds , don't miss it Wink .

chelsea to win over liverpool @2.35 and bayern munich vs ac milan over 2.5 goals @1.65 Wink .

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:16:26 AM

Chelsea vs Liverpool

If this is a real match then obviously that ac milan wont be able to score Any goal at all however this match is just another friendly match for the team so there could be some surprise coming from ac milan, they should be able to score atleast one goal against bayern munich that is full of reserves player
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:28:49 AM

Chelsea vs Liverpool

Its a good choice, madrid and PSG both have a great attacker i expect a lot of goal will happen in this match, and i dont really interested in AC Milan match, because they play really bad in the league, so i dont expect any good match will happen from the match, Chelsea and Liverpool seem to be a decent match, i think Chelsea will win with a small margin of goal i expect 2-1 with chelsea victory

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
23dzmaz

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 11:32:13 AM

Chelsea vs Liverpool

I think over 2.5 goals also good and have good odds too on Real Madrid vs Paris Saint Germain match. For Bayern Munchen match, yes i agree  Bayern can win this match easily,.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: