Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:23:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INTERNATIONAL CHAMPIONS CUP 2016 Discussion and Tips  (Read 12112 times)
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:52:27 AM

and again the results on international champion cup should be determined by penalty kicks because Man City vs Dortmund playing draw at normal time and after penalty kick Man City is the winner with final score 5-6

My bet over 2.5 goals is lose on Dortmund vs Man City match, i thought they can make many goals on this match like other matches, but my both teams to score bet is win.
Karpeles
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:31:34 AM

Tottenham probably will lose next game. They lost 2-1 to Juventus and their game level was not good.

I think Atletico Madri will win 1-2(and as usual both teams to score)
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:51:14 AM

and again the results on international champion cup should be determined by penalty kicks because Man City vs Dortmund playing draw at normal time and after penalty kick Man City is the winner with final score 5-6

My bet over 2.5 goals is lose on Dortmund vs Man City match, i thought they can make many goals on this match like other matches, but my both teams to score bet is win.
In the end , Thomas Tuchel still can't beat Pep Guardiola , even this time he face a much lower level team than Bayern Munich. The last minute goal from Dortmund was suprise , they should be doing that in the start of the match , but again Tuchel lost Guardiola on penalty shootout again , just like the last DFB Pokal. The substitution made from Pep Guardiola in 2nd half clearly showed how he want ManCity to win the match so bad. However i still don't think successful  beating Dortmund are a good start for them.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:47:29 AM

In the end , Thomas Tuchel still can't beat Pep Guardiola , even this time he face a much lower level team than Bayern Munich.

The real game hasnt started yet so you should wait until they meet on the real champions league if you want to make a proper judgement. Also eventhough I dont really like manchester city, saying that they are a much lower level team compared to bayern munich is silly, both are great in a different style
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:51:46 AM

Atletico Madrid seems much better team compare with Tottenham, when we look on their game style than I am pretty sure about Atletico Madrid it is far ahead from Tottenham, both teams to score looking very good pick as it has so good potential into this match.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:28:07 AM

Atletico Madrid seems much better team compare with Tottenham, when we look on their game style than I am pretty sure about Atletico Madrid it is far ahead from Tottenham, both teams to score looking very good pick as it has so good potential into this match.

most match end with both team to score and So far there has been only one match that didnt end with both team to score so thats kinda a good option to bet. Simeone probably wont be taking this match seriously so tottenham is a better pick if you are just going aith moneyline then taking tottenham is much better than atletico madrid
csnorthchina

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:28:15 AM

I think corner small would be a good bet for Atletico Madrid vs Tottenham... Wink
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:04:15 AM

most match end with both team to score and So far there has been only one match that didnt end with both team to score so thats kinda a good option to bet. Simeone probably wont be taking this match seriously so tottenham is a better pick if you are just going aith moneyline then taking tottenham is much better than atletico madrid

so far the game always ends with both teams to score. Also when Juventus vs tottenham, tottenham capable of scoring goals.
so I also will take both teams to score.

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:07:05 AM

Tottenham probably will lose next game. They lost 2-1 to Juventus and their game level was not good.

right I agree with you Atletico Madrid have a higher chance of winning Tottenham Hotspur performance is not good in this tournament
I doubt they can compete betting option is Atl Madrid ML and both teams to score both equally good bets.
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:28:07 AM

I think corner small would be a good bet for Atletico Madrid vs Tottenham... Wink

i think is very low goal match
iam prediction atletico madrid is win batle totenham hotspur
defeat goal is very low 1-0 or 2-1 and under goal 3,5
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:07:12 AM

i don't agree with you at all , both atletico madrid and tottenham have almost same power ,
i believe both teams can scoring 1 goal each , so over 1.5 goals are the safest bet for me ,
but its worth to see the lineup first and decide to bet ,
i hope atletico win the match but it will not be easy one .
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:10:08 AM

Yeah, i'm sure this Atletico Madrid match will be both teams to score as usual and i also have bet over 2.5 goals. I think Tottenham also can win, because both teams not using their main player.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:06:12 AM

Atletico Madrid is now in leading position after scoring the goal into last minutes of 1st half, I have my bet on both teams to score because Tottenham can make score a goal there, matches into this event is look like friendly match and all teams trying new combination and tactics into this competition.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:22:51 PM

FT : Tottenham Hotspur 0 - 1 Atletico Madrid

bad, tottenham could not score, and this is my first defeat for a bet on both teams to score.

bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:46:16 PM

bad, tottenham could not score, and this is my first defeat for a bet on both teams to score.

Atletico Madrid got a very good preseason start although I also lost my bet on both teams to score. Tottenham continuously playing bad into this event but it is quite surprising it failed to make score a goal there. Even I was hopeful about my bet on both teams to score after a wonderful streak now I lost my bet there.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:34:28 PM

My second defeat because liverpool couldnt score as well. The most unexpected things would be that atletico only has 1 goal despite that that they are leading the games with the possesion. I bet on the live game for over 2.5 goals when I see that they are getting all the possesion in the game and it leads to another lose bet for me
Dux2K
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:21:51 PM

Sure i hope for both teams to score i will go for goals next match

Coinroll - Bitcoin Gambling

[fX665GSjkGyrckCzk]
rio3233

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:28:20 PM

Yeah, it's so fucking sucks. England club match always can't make many goals. This is the last time i bet on england club teams on International Champions Cip.
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:40:39 PM

Yeah, it's so fucking sucks. England club match always can't make many goals. This is the last time i bet on england club teams on International Champions Cip.
you have to realize that this is only friendly matches and some coaches doesn't care about the results so that's why there are several teams have bad results and indeed England teams have bad results during their friendly matches such as Man Utd
tebolbiano

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:10:33 PM

you have to realize that this is only friendly matches and some coaches doesn't care about the results so that's why there are several teams have bad results and indeed England teams have bad results during their friendly matches such as Man Utd

also. when Atletico play against a good team there always be small amount of goals and Atletico tends to win the game 1-0 or 2-0 also its a freindly and there is no fighting to get more results and maybe Tottenham stayed behind so they cant get more goals scored to them
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: