Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:41:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 LIR equal to $1  (Read 7442 times)
gals.monsters.girls

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:53:50 AM

LIR or let it ride can ride but it can not reach the 1$ price, i can say now that it is just an impossible dream. another lifetime is needed to reach that price mark.
That may be true, the price its sits at now is great at the minute. Good to grab them quietly now whilst everybody else is buying ETC.

that maybe true and it maybe wrong. you know great thing about crypto i have learned? never say never  Roll Eyes you are on right track creeping in buying when the price is low like now. it has new release this week and dev is back updating. around 3k this time next week adn you can quote me on it.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:53:49 PM

LIR or let it ride can ride but it can not reach the 1$ price, i can say now that it is just an impossible dream. another lifetime is needed to reach that price mark.
That may be true, the price its sits at now is great at the minute. Good to grab them quietly now whilst everybody else is buying ETC.

that maybe true and it maybe wrong. you know great thing about crypto i have learned? never say never  Roll Eyes you are on right track creeping in buying when the price is low like now. it has new release this week and dev is back updating. around 3k this time next week adn you can quote me on it.

Haha, lets see what happens. ETC is back in bear mode at the minute. Wouldn't be surprised if some of the alts (hopefully LIR included) rise quite a lot this evening if the ETC carries on dropping, but there is no telling massive tug of war going on today between ETC/ETH and the bulls and bears.
BigBadBull

Activity: 112

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:36:36 PM

Both lir and btc are being dumped hard right now, its a great time to be buying both.

Blow my mind, Blow my COCK!
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 08:50:33 PM

Both lir and btc are being dumped hard right now, its a great time to be buying both.

Yeah the price now is much better for the buyers and for the traders, but I think most of them are feeling a fear of more dump, I am buying, and I know if the price started to increase then everyone will start to buy but at that time they will not get that much profit as at that time the price will be near to its peak.
Novalok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:01:52 AM

Its coming back up thank god.

I was about to cry

like for real cry with tears from my eyes.
arwin100

Activity: 2744
Merit: 811

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 12:43:43 AM

Yeah the price now is much better for the buyers and for the traders, but I think most of them are feeling a fear of more dump, I am buying, and I know if the price started to increase then everyone will start to buy but at that time they will not get that much profit as at that time the price will be near to its peak.

Ita normal happening to sime certain trades theirs always flactuation and maybe someone manipulating it so they can buy at low and earn more profits for it and their grabimg the oppurtunity when its down but look at the price at this moment it seems that the price is slowly rising again for now so vetter to stake now than earn later.

I was about to cry

Thats good to see LIR will bounce back now so hold on your LIR and sell later guys.

Novalok

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 12:55:22 AM

Ita normal happening to sime certain trades theirs always flactuation and maybe someone manipulating it so they can buy at low and earn more profits for it and their grabimg the oppurtunity when its down but look at the price at this moment it seems that the price is slowly rising again for now so vetter to stake now than earn later.

I was about to cry

Thats good to see LIR will bounce back now so hold on your LIR and sell later guys.

Yeah its looking much better now.
Dajackal

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:50:51 AM

Lots of trading is happening now in the 1100-1400 range buying and selling. It probably going to move up as soon as btc stabilizes so buying now is what most of the smart traders are doing.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 03:56:11 AM

I was about to cry

To bad i sold already my LIR and earn little profits if it and buy ETC but still i will monitor the flow of the market price for LIR and waiting for it to be on downside to buy more and sell again for their pump, and let see if lir will die or it is just an normal incident of dumps by those whales,

But as far as i do trades on LIR i never see it reaching at 3000 sats maybe the traders and holders for it have low trust for this coin thats why it didnt surpass the 3k sats mark? Does all of you LIR holders believes that this coin will be back again to 2k sats?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dajackal

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:59:48 AM

I was about to cry

To bad i sold already my LIR and earn little profits if it and buy ETC but still i will monitor the flow of the market price for LIR and waiting for it to be on downside to buy more and sell again for their pump, and let see if lir will die or it is just an normal incident of dumps by those whales,

But as far as i do trades on LIR i never see it reaching at 3000 sats maybe the traders and holders for it have low trust for this coin thats why it didnt surpass the 3k sats mark? Does all of you LIR holders believes that this coin will be back again to 2k sats?

I'm willing to bet it will be back at 3k. Do you have btc you wish to wager with?

The devs are coming out with a new tournament, the marketing is still happening on twitter I can see. they are still doing signature campaign. This is a real project and worth much more then it is now and soon it will be back at its rightful price.
CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:31:23 AM

I was about to cry

I'm willing to bet it will be back at 3k. Do you have btc you wish to wager with?

The devs are coming out with a new tournament, the marketing is still happening on twitter I can see. they are still doing signature campaign. This is a real project and worth much more then it is now and soon it will be back at its rightful price.

I like betting. Smiley I'll bet on your side betting that lir will reach 3000 sat again.
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:44:42 AM

Wagering.. I also like  Cool If people can't see the price is being pushed down by big players to accumulate more then there really is no hope for ya'l and further more you shouldn't trade. 3000 can't be achieved lol It will fly past there when then time is right in the coming weeks.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:45:15 AM

I was about to cry

I like betting. Smiley I'll bet on your side betting that lir will reach 3000 sat again.

Well let it be all of us wants LIR to surpass the 2k mark and hit the 3k sats price for this in near future and believe so this coin will be lifted again since the devs still have good developments and good promotion and yet people still notice of thia coin existence maybe we can see the lift in these coming days so thats why its better to stake now and hold our LIR.

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 10:01:20 AM

No fear! Lets wait the coin to be back to 2,000 within a week time

Give trust in LIR, already spent $750 on LIR ROFL

$320
$180
$50
$200

I cant believe i trust a project so much mates Smiley
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:07:46 AM

those who got it for only 1200 sat is very happy now the price went up again and this coin is still been taking care of the dev so no need to panic if price went down just stake and hold it will recover back for sure.
gals.monsters.girls

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:10:04 AM

No fear! Lets wait the coin to be back to 2,000 within a week time

Give trust in LIR, already spent $750 on LIR ROFL

$320
$180
$50
$200

I cant believe i trust a project so much mates Smiley

if you brought under 2000 then you will be happy in a shortwhile. they have not even released the new site so when they do we will see nice demand and price rise.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:34:07 AM

those who got it for only 1200 sat is very happy now the price went up again and this coin is still been taking care of the dev so no need to panic if price went down just stake and hold it will recover back for sure.

Luckily i am one of those who buyed LIR at cheapest price and the rise is going slowly wich ia good for now ans seems it ia the bounce back time for it since it is in good track now, i will monitor for the price untill now so i well not miss anything if some dumpers might attack, but overall i love the what i see for LIR these days, so buy more fellas and let the LIR stretch up for more lets hit the 3k price mark.

sweeeter

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:45:42 AM

Luckily i am one of those who buyed LIR at cheapest price and the rise is going slowly wich ia good for now ans seems it ia the bounce back time for it since it is in good track now, i will monitor for the price untill now so i well not miss anything if some dumpers might attack, but overall i love the what i see for LIR these days, so buy more fellas and let the LIR stretch up for more lets hit the 3k price mark.

i paid average 1900 before the last few days and now it is more like 1500 but i am happy for future as should you all be. stop hoping for $1 that comes when site is succesful and not before, we look forward to 7000 in near future time.
BigBadBull

Activity: 112

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:31:28 PM

i paid average 1900 before the last few days and now it is more like 1500 but i am happy for future as should you all be. stop hoping for $1 that comes when site is succesful and not before, we look forward to 7000 in near future time.
My average price is now hovering around 1380 and I'm happy about that!

Blow my mind, Blow my COCK!
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:33:29 AM

My average price is now hovering around 1380 and I'm happy about that!

You did well there. My average is down to about 1600-1700 because I bought a lot at 1900 initially and was staking most of the coins on the first couple of dumps and I used a lot of my funds absorbing low LSK and XMG.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: