Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:37:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 LIR equal to $1  (Read 7444 times)
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1237

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 08:41:43 AM

those who got it for only 1200 sat is very happy now the price went up again and this coin is still been taking care of the dev so no need to panic if price went down just stake and hold it will recover back for sure.

Luckily i am one of those who buyed LIR at cheapest price and the rise is going slowly wich ia good for now ans seems it ia the bounce back time for it since it is in good track now, i will monitor for the price untill now so i well not miss anything if some dumpers might attack, but overall i love the what i see for LIR these days, so buy more fellas and let the LIR stretch up for more lets hit the 3k price mark.

i paid average 1900 before the last few days and now it is more like 1500 but i am happy for future as should you all be. stop hoping for $1 that comes when site is succesful and not before, we look forward to 7000 in near future time.
My average price is now hovering around 1380 and I'm happy about that!

You did well there. My average is down to about 1600-1700 because I bought a lot at 1900 initially and was staking most of the coins on the first couple of dumps and I used a lot of my funds absorbing low LSK and XMG.

Im at 1400+ at buying and holding for more for a big pump and possibly we can see those one and if where lucky we
Might see an highest high mark for LIR who knows so better for me to hold more and monitor if i see something disturbing to price well i provably sell my behold so i can buy again in cheaper price and also im staking YOC and lisk for future trade.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gals.monsters.girls

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:51:12 PM

those who got it for only 1200 sat is very happy now the price went up again and this coin is still been taking care of the dev so no need to panic if price went down just stake and hold it will recover back for sure.

Luckily i am one of those who buyed LIR at cheapest price and the rise is going slowly wich ia good for now ans seems it ia the bounce back time for it since it is in good track now, i will monitor for the price untill now so i well not miss anything if some dumpers might attack, but overall i love the what i see for LIR these days, so buy more fellas and let the LIR stretch up for more lets hit the 3k price mark.

i paid average 1900 before the last few days and now it is more like 1500 but i am happy for future as should you all be. stop hoping for $1 that comes when site is succesful and not before, we look forward to 7000 in near future time.

You did well there. My average is down to about 1600-1700 because I bought a lot at 1900 initially and was staking most of the coins on the first couple of dumps and I used a lot of my funds absorbing low LSK and XMG.

Im at 1400+ at buying and holding for more for a big pump and possibly we can see those one and if where lucky we
Might see an highest high mark for LIR who knows so better for me to hold more and monitor if i see something disturbing to price well i provably sell my behold so i can buy again in cheaper price and also im staking YOC and lisk for future trade.

the bottom was reached for lir and now the only way is up with most of the panic seller out of the game.
we will rise easily and reach the next ath.
BigBadBull

Activity: 112

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 02:55:27 PM

the bottom was reached for lir and now the only way is up with most of the panic seller out of the game.

But how do you know it was the bottom?

Blow my mind, Blow my COCK!
Novalok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:01:20 PM

Nobody can tell you when the bottom is unless its past and you can clearly see it in the charts. The best anyone can do now is guess and my guess is that you wont see any more coins selling under the ico price. Its already over the ico price again and when the devs put up the new site and start the next tournament I'm sure it will fly over 2000 faster then you can blink your eye. I say thins because I spoke to a few people who are waiting for that before they start to buy in. They just want to make sure the devs are going to deliver.

BigBadBull

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:55:44 PM

Nobody can tell you when the bottom is unless its past and you can clearly see it in the charts. The best anyone can do now is guess and my guess is that you wont see any more coins selling under the ico price. Its already over the ico price again and when the devs put up the new site and start the next tournament I'm sure it will fly over 2000 faster then you can blink your eye. I say thins because I spoke to a few people who are waiting for that before they start to buy in. They just want to make sure the devs are going to deliver.

I knew this that's why I was asking how he knew it was the bottom. I wanted to see his answer

gogodr

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:40:01 PM

get ready guys. new dice site is up, working and I bet the tournament is starting very soon.

$0.10 is in the near future for all of us.
BigBadBull

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:47:39 PM

ive been ready for the last 2 weeks.  Smiley

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:03:56 PM

Thats very though road going for LIR to became 1$ per coin its because the price is playing an dumping and pumping scheme maybe if devs have greater plans for their coins and make greater projects, great future vision and etc well possibly the LIR coins well be outrage the market and reached for 1$ but for this state well its vert blurry for this coin to be on 1$.

It might be, but it can be pumped due to certain factors such as hype which would make its price reach higher levels than what it is right now. This is usually the thing for alts, and most of them end up getting dumped causing the price to plummet. Even if LIR does not reach $1, it would still be profitable if it goes at a price higher than what you initially bought it. Other than that, LIR is a very good crypto for gambling sites. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BigBadBull

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:14:35 PM

Thats very though road going for LIR to became 1$ per coin its because the price is playing an dumping and pumping scheme maybe if devs have greater plans for their coins and make greater projects, great future vision and etc well possibly the LIR coins well be outrage the market and reached for 1$ but for this state well its vert blurry for this coin to be on 1$.

It might be, but it can be pumped due to certain factors such as hype which would make its price reach higher levels than what it is right now. This is usually the thing for alts, and most of them end up getting dumped causing the price to plummet. Even if LIR does not reach $1, it would still be profitable if it goes at a price higher than what you initially bought it. Other than that, LIR is a very good crypto for gambling sites. Just my opinion.  Smiley

I wonder if they have any plans on integrating lir into any other sites. Do you know?

YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:51:15 PM

The price of bitcoin is now once again getting strength, and it is sure that in the coming week it will be increase to 2800 satoshi once again, and maybe it cross the value of 3000, I am also investing in there from now to get it doubled in the coming week.
ajmagz09

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:51:18 AM

that would be nice for those who holds a plenty. i better get ready too. while bitcoin is dropping now. LIR is increasing its price. maybe it would be way more of this coming weeks. thats what i noticed about LIR. do you think it would it with a price range of 5k for the next month to come ??
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:45:55 AM

that would be nice for those who holds a plenty. i better get ready too. while bitcoin is dropping now. LIR is increasing its price. maybe it would be way more of this coming weeks. thats what i noticed about LIR. do you think it would it with a price range of 5k for the next month to come ??

I think 5K in such a short time is a bit ambitious unless somebody starts to pump the coin again, if it grows by that amount so quickly, I'd expect a sharp tumble in the price shortly after. 2.8-3k could be possible so long as there is good sentiment. But I hope I'm wrong and it hits 5k and stays.
thebetsport

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:30:08 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2016, 02:57:38 AM by thebetsport

iam much profit is true and realy
one LIR price is one dollar, and i hope true and realy
but i think is very dificult LIR coin can up to reach 1 dollar every one coin
Vinnie Stanley

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

ICO Chicken Dinner :)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:45:19 AM

I think 5K in such a short time is a bit ambitious unless somebody starts to pump the coin again, if it grows by that amount so quickly, I'd expect a sharp tumble in the price shortly after. 2.8-3k could be possible so long as there is good sentiment. But I hope I'm wrong and it hits 5k and stays.

Once the train starts rolling it won't be tumbling down. If you look at the chart there was a beautiful shake ready for the rise ahead. This will be going past 3000 and that will hopefully be the new floor while trying to breach 5000. We're on the road to $1 to one LIR.
gals.monsters.girls

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:48:19 AM

iam much profit is true and realy
one LIR price is one dollar, and i hope true and realy

we see $1 when the site is succesful and very profitable.
it has a nice start adn think it can do it in med to long run.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:29:44 PM

Well hype can be one of the greatest factor for that coin to be lifted up because we know that certain trolls/hype can make people manipulate and buy the desired coin and also the dev's can help it since they are the one who can pump their very own coin if they want and make it more worthy if they like it to be happen but who knows maybe LIR could be hit to market and we will be surprise for it's rise.

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 03:46:55 PM

Once the train starts rolling it won't be tumbling down. If you look at the chart there was a beautiful shake ready for the rise ahead. This will be going past 3000 and that will hopefully be the new floor while trying to breach 5000. We're on the road to $1 to one LIR.

Lets see how it goes =) I think it will be there longer term, LIR needs to build with a steady and large buy wall behind it. With that in place we can get to 3k easily. I can see substantial gains in the longer term, but if I see 5K this month I'd be expecting a drop for a while before stabilising. If its as interesting as the market has been in the last week we'll be in for an interesting journey either way.
Babayega31

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:24:17 PM

Lets see how it goes =) I think it will be there longer term, LIR needs to build with a steady and large buy wall behind it. With that in place we can get to 3k easily. I can see substantial gains in the longer term, but if I see 5K this month I'd be expecting a drop for a while before stabilising. If its as interesting as the market has been in the last week we'll be in for an interesting journey either way.

If there will be huge amount barricade will be blocking its way well possibilities are their and if people will still buy huge amount of LIR well it can be a good factor to be reached on 3k sats but who knows maybe we can see that happening since the market of LIR are playfull and look what just happen last week it plays on dump and pump scheme and i think those who follow LIR has gotten more earnings for the said weeks of dump and pump.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:48:22 AM

You are joking, right?

I think so. We need a big whale to accumulate the coins and push up the price. It also needs to be used.

Yeah, and a better mathematician as well, because the price is ~2300 satoshi (i.e. $0.015, not $0.15).  

from 1200 satoshi to 2300 satoshi is good movements, if we buy big, then in that 2300 satoshi we can profit almost 100 %. and if $0.015 jump to $0.030 is a good rate to play pingpong  Grin

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Babayega31

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 02:45:27 AM

You are joking, right?

I think so. We need a big whale to accumulate the coins and push up the price. It also needs to be used.

Yeah, and a better mathematician as well, because the price is ~2300 satoshi (i.e. $0.015, not $0.15).  

from 1200 satoshi to 2300 satoshi is good movements, if we buy big, then in that 2300 satoshi we can profit almost 100 %. and if $0.015 jump to $0.030 is a good rate to play pingpong  Grin

The of pump and dump of LIR coins and uf you really follow this coin surely you got many profit for this sad coins and the rally really still continuing and i am really happy to see and earned many money such because of this coin will i will keep to hold my LIR maybe it could pump for more and stretch our profit for today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: