Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 LIR equal to $1  (Read 7441 times)
Novalok

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:28:46 AM

LIR = 1 usd is a dream guys, this project turned out to be a scam now. Your founders are scammers, and bought old accounts to scam. SHAME ON YOU!

aww you came and crushed it ahha, i was having fun reading these bagholders dreams ;p

meh the scam was obvious from the start when you considered ANYONE who buys an account has malicious purpose, period imo.

hope you all learn this time, its called DUE DILIGENCE.

Thank god your opinion is just that yours and does not speak for everyone. Anyone who buys an account does it maliciously? Do you have ANY proof to back up that claim?

Of course not, hes a stupid troll and the only reason he is here is to troll.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:32:19 AM

LIR = 1 usd is a dream guys, this project turned out to be a scam now. Your founders are scammers, and bought old accounts to scam. SHAME ON YOU!

aww you came and crushed it ahha, i was having fun reading these bagholders dreams ;p

meh the scam was obvious from the start when you considered ANYONE who buys an account has malicious purpose, period imo.

hope you all learn this time, its called DUE DILIGENCE.

Thank god your opinion is just that yours and does not speak for everyone. Anyone who buys an account does it maliciously? Do you have ANY proof to back up that claim?

I think cryptoevil has showed enough evidences, but you bagholders are not willing to admit them.  Bad investment and you guys are too stubborn.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 05:06:44 PM

lir was one of the biggest cryptos that i have ever invested into, to be honest i did not think that it is going to drop that much so fast
stupidlgr

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 05:43:07 AM

lir was one of the biggest cryptos that i have ever invested into, to be honest i did not think that it is going to drop that much so fast

How much did you invest in ico? It is only 200 sat now, but ico was 1500 sat, sorry for you.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:51:28 AM

i think LIR has failed project since there is a problem with dev i'm very doubt with LIR and looks like someone else dumping this coin everyday and i have to say that you will suffer huge lost by investing this coin because with this situations i'm so doubt LIR will back again 1000 satoshis above
gogodr

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 08:52:44 AM

i think LIR has failed project since there is a problem with dev i'm very doubt with LIR and looks like someone else dumping this coin everyday and i have to say that you will suffer huge lost by investing this coin because with this situations i'm so doubt LIR will back again 1000 satoshis above

Do you want to bet and put money where your mouth is mr investment advice?
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 11:32:34 AM

maybe theirs a sort of problem regarding to their service provided but i think its better for us to shut off first and heard different sides, shogdite is still active and have plans to refund or whatsoever you called that. But i think they are facing big problem now since the commotion create panics for holders to sell their coin and that is very bad. I admit i am one of those who dump my hodl coin since im afraid to lose money if the dump will continue.

daobadico

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:41:19 AM

1 LIR equal to $1, when? I am waiting too long to that day, I will be a millionaire if 1 LIR is 1 usd, but it is hundreds of sat, OP could you buy my LIR for 1 usd per lir?
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:30:37 PM

1 LIR equal to $1, when? I am waiting too long to that day, I will be a millionaire if 1 LIR is 1 usd, but it is hundreds of sat, OP could you buy my LIR for 1 usd per lir?
right now mate it is hard to say for this things to happen but we are in the crypto so we can't say when but the project still moving
so we just really needs to wait and have more extra patience.
Novalok

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:32:25 PM

maybe theirs a sort of problem regarding to their service provided but i think its better for us to shut off first and heard different sides, shogdite is still active and have plans to refund or whatsoever you called that. But i think they are facing big problem now since the commotion create panics for holders to sell their coin and that is very bad. I admit i am one of those who dump my hodl coin since im afraid to lose money if the dump will continue.

Your a pussy. Dumping is the worst. You need to hold strong because in crypto sometimes things take months.
CoinHopper

Activity: 280

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 09:40:12 AM

The price is coming back up now, the floor was hit when that stupid person dumped it to 36 satoshi but if you look at the order books now and the charts you'll notice that the price is building a solid floor above 200 sat and on the way to 1000 sat again.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:49:31 PM

I think nowadays the price of LIR is much lower because of the issues with it, I also lost a large number of money because of the fudders dumping, I hope that one day I will get the value of my investment and will get the expected profit from there, and I think LIR team should have to escrow their money as soon as possible as with that people will once again start to trust on it and the price will once again rise up.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 10:14:43 AM

in the last 10 days i saw that the price of LIR increased much faster, You may see that it doubled in the last 10 days (from 0.000012 BTC to 0.000024 BTC), So I decided to buy about more than 100000 LIR , and will keep them for longer and will wait for the price of LIR to reach $1, after that I will sell them.

What s your opinion about that? In how many time will it reach to $1? (current price is $0.015)
Sell it when price doubles again or still better at buy price.You could have invested your money in LISK for good return
SANALIU

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:00:08 AM

not biggest coin crypto, biggest crypto can you see and analys with volume transaction
volume transaction LIR coin is not big
price ico launch coin 1500 satoshi and now is down and droop until 86% if compare price ico
BigBadBull

Activity: 112

Sexually abused whore.

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:53:39 AM

not biggest coin crypto, biggest crypto can you see and analys with volume transaction
price ico launch coin 1500 satoshi and now is down and droop until 86% if compare price ico

It had big problems wwith fudders but things are looking up again. There is a new moderated thread and I think soon everyone will be quite surprised.

Blow my mind, Blow my COCK!
YellowRiver

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:05:24 PM

It had big problems wwith fudders but things are looking up again. There is a new moderated thread and I think soon everyone will be quite surprised.

I think the developers do not want to lose their project and they want to work for it, at first I was at the opinion that they will escape away with such lose of their project but now I noticed that they will do something to make their project successful, I hope that it rise again and investors win their profit.
PacePay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:14:45 PM

I think the developers do not want to lose their project and they want to work for it, at first I was at the opinion that they will escape away with such lose of their project but now I noticed that they will do something to make their project successful, I hope that it rise again and investors win their profit.

yeah, from their today step I also realized that they are clinged to their project and that is a good news for me, as I have a larger amount of LIR and with that I have lost some bigger amount of money, I want that the price of LIR once again recover to its higher value so that get recover our money with a good profit.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 10:29:41 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1569870.msg15758178#msg15758178

I did left a link there a month ago did not I?
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:51:17 PM

You are right, but with LIR there is a separate case and it is forced to dumped, it still have a chance to rise up if the developers do not leave that project and start to work for it and start to provide with legitimacy what they have promised.
joshmacabe

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:10:58 PM

very long time is price LIR one dollar every one coin LIR
althought is very dificult but posible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: