Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:34:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New German co bitnake.com, in the btc space, is a scam right out of the gate!  (Read 411 times)
wittonline (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 08:52:26 AM

We take the btc industry reputation VERY serious for obvious reasons and preserving the confidence in this space is paramount. Thank God my partner just spent a little bit of money testing this new arrival out, but we are really motivated to bust this German scam company up before they're able to get any traction. Scammers: www.bitnake.com

We were also really motivated to find a trusted partner that made it seamless and easy to buy btc with Paypal. Well I knew I should have waited a couple days for our www.virwox.com verification. I'm sure we won't have any trouble with them. If anyone knows of a trustworthy partner that uses Paypal's services, please let us know just in case!

Here's the screwed up part that pissed me off. We've processed a crap load of charges and purchases through Paypal over the years and I've never friggen heard of anything like this! When we tried to JUST file a complaint in the Resolution Center I got this %!&#*@&# message.

"We're sorry, but this transaction cannot be disputed because it is not a purchase of goods or services. Please contact the recipient directly."
Yours Truly, Paypal

Some-friggen-how this little p-o-s 30 day old website was able to set this up! I've haven't talk to Paypal yet but emailed them about this and mentioned that we'd love to go on this program, so I can continue to charge credit cards daily, yet be released from any consequence or commitment to actually fulfill anything! I haven't heard back other than their std autoresponse telling us to go to the Resolution Center and file a complaint. Nice. I guess this special merchant program that bitnake.com is able to use isn't that common.

Here's proof: http://www.onlineautomation.com/bitnakescam/

Of course we haven't heard a peep out of these jokers in nearly a week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wittonline (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 07:55:50 AM

More details here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1541352.new I just got off the phone with Paypal's fraud and security dept. I finally had a few minutes!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: