Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:02:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best way to quit gambling for good  (Read 20132 times)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:07:03 PM

They will think that if i keep in bank i will get 7% return in a year but if i gamble i will get 100% of it. No when will ever be addicted to gambling if we successfully change their mentality.

It is a fact that you are going to get alot more from gambling however that doesnt mean people cant quit. People could quit and call it a day when they feel like it, people just wont and thats a fact as well. They think that this could be one of their resort to be rich and they wont stop till they actually get what they are looking for

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:22:45 PM

They will think that if i keep in bank i will get 7% return in a year but if i gamble i will get 100% of it. No when will ever be addicted to gambling if we successfully change their mentality.

It is a fact that you are going to get alot more from gambling however that doesnt mean people cant quit. People could quit and call it a day when they feel like it, people just wont and thats a fact as well. They think that this could be one of their resort to be rich and they wont stop till they actually get what they are looking for
Only very few achieve what they expect through gambling, that too not because of the skills or strategies but just with the luck they have. When you feel yourself losing and feel bad for it, give promise to someone who's close to you. This works effectively because often I do this with deadlines of quitting for short term.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:32:59 PM

I think the best way to quit gambling is saving money on the bank. If we are going to save and save, we are not going to gamble or play stake our money. It is only way to quit gambling. Quitting gambling is so hard if you are addicted to gambling. If we are playing just for fun, we can continue, but we are playing because of greediness, we must stop playing gambling.
The problem is you cannot save because you are still gonna spend your money, I never heard an addicted gambler able to save despite under the state of addiction. What I know is, most addicted gamblers spend all their savings and that is the money not intended for gambling just to finance their gambling addiction.
That's true, an addicted gambler loses his savings than earning. As his addicted mind thinks of earning more despite the loss. At times feels to quit gambling for the goodness but the addiction keeps him active into gambling on big losses. So its better know our limits and stay safe.
- You'll never be able to save if you are addicted to gambling. You can send money in the bank but when you do not control, you can still withdraw money and then continue gambling
- The problem here is that you do not want to give up gambling, you are a are addicted to gambling and you will do everything to get money to gamble. The best way is you try to quit, no one can help you, only you can help yourself

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 03:42:57 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 06:45:14 PM by Bitcotalk

I think the best way to quit gambling is saving money on the bank. If we are going to save and save, we are not going to gamble or play stake our money. It is only way to quit gambling. Quitting gambling is so hard if you are addicted to gambling. If we are playing just for fun, we can continue, but we are playing because of greediness, we must stop playing gambling.
I agree with you . our money is safer in the BANK. we can do in order to deposit the money we have can be controlled properly. very difficult to stop playing gambling, and it was among the best ways.
But you do not know about addicted gamblers they spend every amount on gambling even they withdraw their money from banks and they also spend that money on gambling for to complete their addiction. I myself have saw these type of people they often sell their property in order to be prepared for the next bet and they do not think about that they are not eligible for gambling as they are losing again and again on every bet but they continue.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:54:48 PM

I agree with you . our money is safer in the BANK. we can do in order to deposit the money we have can be controlled properly. very difficult to stop playing gambling, and it was among the best ways.
That is a really good idea but most of the gamblers are addicted to gambling so do you think they will actually listen to this advice. They will think that if i keep in bank i will get 7% return in a year but if i gamble i will get 100% of it. No when will ever be addicted to gambling if we successfully change their mentality.
Well you got the point not all addicted in gambling can be listen with this advise since they are already addicted, the best that i think they can do if they have a family they should think for his family future and go to psychiatrist too and i think they can get the recommendation from psychiatrist to quit in gambling or reduce their addiction in gambling.. also family bonding can help..
Well I don't think going to doctor is worth because it is really costly to actually take treatment from a psychiatrist as far as I have heard. I thing the best way is family bonding or if he's mostly addicted to online gambling then disabling the Internet connection would help.
JL421

Merit: 510

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 04:57:11 PM

But you do not know about addicted gamblers they spend every amount on gambling even they withdraw their money from banks and they also spend that money on gambling for to complete their addiction.
Well tbh even if you have seen they are addicted so much and even after family he isn't listening I guess it's best to leave him on his own one day when all the money will be lost and no money will be left for him to gamble he will may become normal again.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 05:27:39 PM

But you do not know about addicted gamblers they spend every amount on gambling even they withdraw their money from banks and they also spend that money on gambling for to complete their addiction.

People are plain stupid, when they see or atleast heard that they could make money of gambling they will keep on trying either until they realized how foolish they are or atleast until they feel enough. Some people that actually wager huge amount could only be wagering what he could afford so it is not something totally bad though
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 09:50:36 PM

That is a really good idea but most of the gamblers are addicted to gambling so do you think they will actually listen to this advice. They will think that if i keep in bank i will get 7% return in a year but if i gamble i will get 100% of it. No when will ever be addicted to gambling if we successfully change their mentality.
Well you got the point not all addicted in gambling can be listen with this advise since they are already addicted, the best that i think they can do if they have a family they should think for his family future and go to psychiatrist too and i think they can get the recommendation from psychiatrist to quit in gambling or reduce their addiction in gambling.. also family bonding can help..
Well I don't think going to doctor is worth because it is really costly to actually take treatment from a psychiatrist as far as I have heard. I thing the best way is family bonding or if he's mostly addicted to online gambling then disabling the Internet connection would help.
But if a person can afford to go to a psychiatrist then he have to go and instead of spending to gambling he can spend for the fees of psychiatrist  with that he will completely deny from going to gambling as psychiatrist will know that what is his mind currently and what will be good to move his away from gambling.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 01:13:47 PM

try to marry the best thing to stop gambling because the money you use to gamble replaced with daily needs of your wife and your future at the same time your wife will continue to oversee what you are doing, it was funny idea
Yeah, marriage, kids family will keep you to stay away from gambling for some time, but if you like to gamble you will gamble no matter of that, you will always find time to gamble. Keeping money away from you that will help you to quit.

A good idea marriage is going to be a good way to stop gambling but still it is still going to depend to the person. There are gamblers that are even married but they can't quit because they are addicted too much. And their marriage are even affected because of it and the best thing to quit gambling is when you lose everything.

It all depends on individuals because if a person decides to come out of gambling then can find many ways to keep him busy to avoid gambling. But if other forced him to go out of gambling then it is an impossible thing to do because these addicted gamblers will somehow manage to find ways to gamble.

Yes it's a very important factor when a gambler was being forced to quit gambling. That will have a very bad impact for him because instead of quitting naturally, that is going to make him obdurate.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:18:38 PM

People are plain stupid, when they see or atleast heard that they could make money of gambling they will keep on trying either until they realized how foolish they are or atleast until they feel enough. Some people that actually wager huge amount could only be wagering what he could afford so it is not something totally bad though
most of the senseless people do not even accept their defeat, although they have lost everything in gambling and still continue gambling arguing for every time that for next time he will make more money in gambling if he get chance, but for every time he lose and for every time he hope again but not going to accept his lost.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:24:02 PM

try to marry the best thing to stop gambling because the money you use to gamble replaced with daily needs of your wife and your future at the same time your wife will continue to oversee what you are doing, it was funny idea
Yeah, marriage, kids family will keep you to stay away from gambling for some time, but if you like to gamble you will gamble no matter of that, you will always find time to gamble. Keeping money away from you that will help you to quit.

A good idea marriage is going to be a good way to stop gambling but still it is still going to depend to the person. There are gamblers that are even married but they can't quit because they are addicted too much. And their marriage are even affected because of it and the best thing to quit gambling is when you lose everything.

It all depends on individuals because if a person decides to come out of gambling then can find many ways to keep him busy to avoid gambling. But if other forced him to go out of gambling then it is an impossible thing to do because these addicted gamblers will somehow manage to find ways to gamble.

Yes it's a very important factor when a gambler was being forced to quit gambling. That will have a very bad impact for him because instead of quitting naturally, that is going to make him obdurate.

well i think if you force a gambler to quit gambling, sooner or later there will come a time when he eventually will gamble again. a gambler has a connection to gambling that most of us non gamblers wont understand and if you force  someone to stop doing what they want, they'll just find a way to get back to it. i think the gambler must want to quit for it to be effective. they must find a reason that is more important that gambling that they themselves would decide to stop

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
erwin45hacked
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:37:25 PM

well i think if you force a gambler to quit gambling, sooner or later there will come a time when he eventually will gamble again. a gambler has a connection to gambling that most of us non gamblers wont understand and if you force  someone to stop doing what they want, they'll just find a way to get back to it. i think the gambler must want to quit for it to be effective. they must find a reason that is more important that gambling that they themselves would decide to stop

Everything will be much more effective if you just decide everything for yourself however dont forget the fact that some people are just brainless and they cant decide things on their own and needs some help therefore some people are actually asking for help even when they dont feel like it . Atleast thats why there is a serious help for gambler that wants to stop
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:28:38 PM

Tell your wife or mother that you have a gambling problem. For sure they will always look and see what you are doing and they will always ask you if your back gambling. That will surely make you stop because you want their annoyance to stop. Cheesy
It is quite difficult for an addict to stop gambling like this .You really need a supervised medical treatment if you are really addicted to gambling and they will be conducting therapy and stuff which is helpful in getting back in track and never to gamble at least for a while.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 11:39:01 PM

most of the gambler have the same problem in fact they always find it difficult to stop gambling and suppose they become succeeded in stopping gambling they after some months start playing gambling again. only those people who have strong determination can stop gambling for ever.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:04:50 AM

most of the gambler have the same problem in fact they always find it difficult to stop gambling and suppose they become succeeded in stopping gambling they after some months start playing gambling again. only those people who have strong determination can stop gambling for ever.
an addict it's hard to stop that habit just like a drug addict he should be forced to stop to put it to the place of rehabilitation, where they would understand his bad habits. point if it becomes addicted must be forcing him to stop and stop naturally not a good idea

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tabas

Activity: 2996
Merit: 735

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:47:49 AM

Tell your wife or mother that you have a gambling problem. For sure they will always look and see what you are doing and they will always ask you if your back gambling. That will surely make you stop because you want their annoyance to stop. Cheesy
It is quite difficult for an addict to stop gambling like this .You really need a supervised medical treatment if you are really addicted to gambling and they will be conducting therapy and stuff which is helpful in getting back in track and never to gamble at least for a while.

If your a certified gambler your relatives can't do anything for you but to call a professional and give you some counselling and advice that can help you realize that you had been addicted and that's nothing to gain for. Maybe by not letting you touch any single penny will make you stop in gambling for good and you will value each penny you had upon experiencing that.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
BitcoinPC

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 06:00:35 AM
Last edit: February 06, 2017, 08:54:58 AM by BitcoinPC

You know why he is using wife and mother name? because both are stick for money using. That's why i also suggest to addicted person who can't stop gambling, than better is that tell your wife, i also thinking, this treatment will work for addicted persons. Because if we use medical treatment, So why not we use homemade treatment.  Wink
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:19:12 PM

an addict it's hard to stop that habit just like a drug addict he should be forced to stop to put it to the place of rehabilitation, where they would understand his bad habits. point if it becomes addicted must be forcing him to stop and stop naturally not a good idea

I understand your point but do you really think that it's necessary for a gambler or a drug addict to put themselves in rehabilitation? Going to rehabilitation means putting your whole self committed to quitting drugs. You're going to lose your job, spend days without seeing your family, etc. That's a lot of sacrifices to make so I think it would be better if you just go to meetings with other people that are trying to help themselves quit their addiction.

It would help you a lot because there would be people that genuinely understand your situation. That's what most addicts are looking for, someone that really understand them not people pretending to understand them.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 03:12:08 PM

You know why he is using wife and mother name? because both are stick for money using. That's why i also suggest to addicted person who can't stop gambling, than better is that tell your wife, i also thinking, this treatment will work for addicted persons. Because if we use medical treatment, So why not we use homemade treatment.  Wink
But some people do not hear to these both personalities and are thinking themselves as superior to wife and mother so for them they have to tell to those people who they love as they will hear of them and another point came to my mind that many people are obedient to their wives and mothers so they will hear of them and will do what will they advised from them.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 09:02:40 PM

Best way to quit is to talk with your family. I never had that problem but whenever someone in family had any problems we sit them down and talked to them about their problem and made them understand how much their addiction hurts his friends and family. It usually worked for smaller addictions. If it is well beyond that level than only professionals can help you but I doubt bitcoin dice gambling can get to that level to be honest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: