Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:38:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BetKing.io bot script] Made me 0.3 BTC in 10 minutes!  (Read 1137 times)
ho15 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:49:56 AM

NOTE: Use a bankroll of around 1-2 BTC. Higher is better.

Anyway, these are the settings. I know, I know. House always wins, rigged, ya da yada. This is just better than martingale and has brought me lots of profit in the past.

Base bet: 0.0005-0.002
Multiply on loss: 1.1
Payout: 9.9x

Run this on http://bitcoindicesimulator.com/play/#dice to test it. Use 99 BTC and lose it, then practice with 1 BTC. See how much profit you'll make Wink
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:54:03 AM

Anyway, these are the settings. I know, I know. House always wins, rigged, ya da yada. This is just better than martingale and has brought me lots of profit in the past.

Run this on http://bitcoindicesimulator.com/play/#dice to test it. Use 99 BTC and lose it, then practice with 1 BTC. See how much profit you'll make Wink
I ever use this strat too back then, but never tried it with high base bet. But you can get more than +100 loses in a rows ( i got 115) at this chance.
ho15 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:13:50 PM

Agreed, but it's better than martingale.

Using http://bitcoindicesimulator.com/play/#dice the script just made me 32 BTC from 4 BTC.

Changed the payout to 13, base bet to 0.0005 and payout to 13x.

That would be 30k in my currency! I'm gonna attempt to use this with 4 BTC in a few days.
quit_gambling_for_good

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:49:58 AM

Are you the same person who lost more than $4000 australia dollar in betking?
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:03:31 AM

Yep, that's the guy. I think he uses a different kind of strategy back then before he lost it all.
And btw, this strategy would be very safe if you have 100+ BTC so you have a low chance to wipe out your coins.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:03:54 AM

Using http://bitcoindicesimulator.com/play/#dice the script just made me 32 BTC from 4 BTC.

That would be 30k in my currency! I'm gonna attempt to use this with 4 BTC in a few days.
so you found a solution to win back your loses? I think much better to try to be more extra careful to avoid the lost happen again as what you said before it is really hard just to quit because ghost of that big lost will keep hunting your mind, you need to win to overcome that buddy.. hehehe good luck.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ho15 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:04:53 AM

Yep, that's the guy. I think he uses a different kind of strategy back then before he lost it all.
And btw, this strategy would be very safe if you have 100+ BTC so you have a low chance to wipe out your coins.

I was using and made $200 profit, but I got impatient as it was 2am and I become a greed monster. That's how I screwed up in life.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:07:51 AM

so you found a solution to win back your loses? I think much better to try to be more extra careful to avoid the lost happen again as what you said before it is really hard just to quit because ghost of that big lost will keep hunting your mind, you need to win to overcome that buddy.. hehehe good luck.
Nope. He didn't. He was posted this strategy before he loss more than $4k aud (sorry for make you remember again OP).
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:14:14 AM

i think there are no safe bots in gambling. you will never know what is the number of maximum lose streaks base on you win probability. manual betting is much safier. it is just a probabilty not a sure win.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:16:04 AM

Nope. He didn't. He was posted this strategy before he loss more than $4k aud (sorry for make you remember again OP).
my mistake sir thought he recover but this post went first before the total bust out, thanks sir for clarifying OP sorry to remind you again, just be careful on your next attempt control your self buddy.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
deadlyunknown

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:18:23 AM

I was using and made $200 profit, but I got impatient as it was 2am and I become a greed monster. That's how I screwed up in life.

Maybe you're screwed because you increased the base bet in your strategy. If that's the case, minimum base bet is fine IMO, as long as you are making money slowly.
dreamsorcerer

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:19:35 AM

Hit a one time victory doesn't mean anything.  And even if you try again, it's really hard win again!

csnorthchina

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:27:25 AM

Sorry but I can't find where I can set ''Multiply on loss'', anyway, thanks for the simulator

EDIT: I found it, just a overlook
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:40:38 AM

i think there are no safe bots in gambling. you will never know what is the number of maximum lose streaks base on you win probability. manual betting is much safier. it is just a probabilty not a sure win.

Yes, it is correct. I don't think any full proof working strategy in dice or any other gambling games. All comes with luck and involves lot of risk in losing your money to make some profits.

Do you have any proof that you made 32 BTC from 4 BTC? If yes, can you post it here? thanks
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:44:48 AM

This method stil depends on our luck! The end result will be different for every person. Use this method very often will lead us to the very bad condition since we can get more than a hundred reds at 9.9x. Btw, thanks for sharing your strategy and good luck!

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:59:33 AM

For me, this is only good if you have a small base bet. Why? because if you go higher bets, chances are, you'll reach the max cap of allowable bets. This is true to most dice sites like pd, fj, etc. However, I believe that in betking, the max bet is higher though.

Best advice is to calculate first how much you can sustain the red streak and how much your max bet - you can calculate and check it here: https://dicesites.com/tools

My last words though, I am never a fun of auto betting.. Manual bet with a system that you've tried and tested will go you along the way. Never be greedy, no emotions.. Reserve emotion of happiness when you reach that goal profit - I know it's hard but you must!
adibe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:24:07 AM

So far i'm using your strategy on that simulator is good, but i'm still not confident using my real money for that strategy. Because it's depend on your luck too.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:42:19 AM

Although it may seem like you win more, a modified martingale is still a martingale and will have the same chance of loss as the normal one.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:50:31 AM

Yes rhat is true house always win but you still can win it though and by using this strategy it is really depends on your luck, strategy are just some gsmbler fallacy so there is no solid strategy out there and this strategy is some modified martingale which is if you are no luck better stop on believing any kind of strategy. Use the simple one would be better though
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:05:05 AM

This method stil depends on our luck! The end result will be different for every person. Use this method very often will lead us to the very bad condition since we can get more than a hundred reds at 9.9x. Btw, thanks for sharing your strategy and good luck!
very agree with you if OP use this strategy and it's working for him doesn't mean it's working too with somebody else also  i think same strategy will could not be used several times and i'm pretty sure if OP use this strategy very often he will have bad results too
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: