Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange help  (Read 278 times)
ezehy2014 (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:30:13 PM

Is there any place I can exchange my bitcoin for Naira (Nigeria currency) apart from site like instant gold Nigeria, in such if possible how can I get a bitcoin debit card
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6165

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:57:58 PM

I personally use E-coin debit card , I only have the virtual card but they have the physical cards as well and they will shit it to you or there is CoinsBank as well.

Check both their websites to know more about the fees and see what fits you. (It also depends if you want MasterCard or Visa Card)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:06:03 PM

I personally use E-coin debit card , I only have the virtual card but they have the physical cards as well and they will shit it to you or there is CoinsBank as well.

Check both their websites to know more about the fees and see what fits you. (It also depends if you want MasterCard or Visa Card)

If I'm not wrong coinsbank (formerly bit-x) offers a visa card or am I wrong? Wirex aka e-coin offers a mastercard (I've one of this card).
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:15:46 PM

If I'm not wrong coinsbank (formerly bit-x) offers a visa card or am I wrong? Wirex aka e-coin offers a mastercard (I've one of this card).

I just ordered on Wirex (aka e-coin) virtual bitcoin debit card and I have received a Visa one, about bit-x I don't have any information as i haven't signed up there ever.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6165

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:23:14 PM

I just ordered on Wirex (aka e-coin) virtual bitcoin debit card and I have received a Visa one, about bit-x I don't have any information as i haven't signed up there ever.

Bit-x (CoinsBank)  was giving MasterCard only as far as I know but now they are giving Visa card.

As for E-coin (Wirex) they was giving Visa card (both for Virtual and Physical card) but they stopped due some issues with their banks so they are only giving Visa for Virtual cards and you get MasterCard for the physical.

The thing with Bit-x is that they have some restrictions and it's not used worldwide (even for Virtual cards) unlike Ecoin .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████