Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the Best Exchange Market?  (Read 327 times)
ParadiseFalls (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 02:55:47 PM

I'm guessing 0.2% means 20% from a $100 some exchange places take out in transaction fees, correct me if I'm wrong? My question is, what is the best and safest place on the web with the lowest transaction fees that accept American USD on Bitcoin trading and a like?

I signed up for this exchange station in Hong Kong with 0% transaction fee but upon depositing my money they told me they didn't take people from my area right now.

I'm at a lose here.   Huh
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:54:26 PM

I'm guessing 0.2% means 20% from a $100 some exchange places take out in transaction fees, correct me if I'm wrong?
0.2% is not 20% of $100, its 0.2% of $100 means 0.2$ fee for 100$ trading volume.

Actually this is very low compared what most of the local exchange market or forex trading platform have like 0.5% to 1% trading fee. I think bitfinex, coinbase, bitstamp, poloniex etc have same fee structure (0.2%) and also are trusted by many with good daily trading volume.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6176

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:19:47 PM

Simply saying that you want to trade USD isn't enough. because It depends if you want to provide your real information's or not (some exchange require Passport and ID verification) and also depends on the payment methods you can provide .

I found this list about the exchanges and their fees : https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Comparison_of_real-time_trading_exchanges
I'm not sure how updated this list is (maybe some exchanges are down or something , also make sure to read the red warning on the top of the page)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:47:45 PM

I'm guessing 0.2% means 20% from a $100 some exchange places take out in transaction fees, correct me if I'm wrong? My question is, what is the best and safest place on the web with the lowest transaction fees that accept American USD on Bitcoin trading and a like?

I signed up for this exchange station in Hong Kong with 0% transaction fee but upon depositing my money they told me they didn't take people from my area right now.

Most popular exchanges that accept USD are Coinbase and Bitfinex, Kraken and Bitstamp, you better check their fees and the requirements (if any) to trade large volumes.
A table including all necessary information can be found here: http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-exchanges-comparison/
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:13:22 PM

I'm guessing 0.2% means 20% from a $100 some exchange places take out in transaction fees, correct me if I'm wrong?
0.2% is not 20% of $100, its 0.2% of $100 means 0.2$ fee for 100$ trading volume.

Actually this is very low compared what most of the local exchange market or forex trading platform have like 0.5% to 1% trading fee. I think bitfinex, coinbase, bitstamp, poloniex etc have same fee structure (0.2%) and also are trusted by many with good daily trading volume.

I've used bitfines and coinbase and that's their fees, either way you have to pay fee, and when you are up for good volume it can save you some btc.
If you are doing arbitrage you should look good at the fees too, sometimes it can kill your profit.
rudalist

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:13:45 AM

if you trade bitcoin pair USD or CNY is low fee zero fee you can use huobi and okcoin the best volume transaction and low fee
if you trade altcoin you can use bittrex or poloniex the best market palced exchange altcoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: