Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:47:25 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-07-14] Wirex Unveils Free Virtual Bitcoin Debit Card For App Users  (Read 291 times)
jdebunt (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 03:42:46 PM

It is entirely up to the end user as to how they will use this virtual debit card. Online shopping is a straightforward option, but Wirex is about more than that. These virtual cards provide functionality similar to an online banking account. Users can also make cheap international money transfers while paying only a small fee. In a way, the Wirex app is a modern way of banking without being a bank customer.

http://fintechist.com/wirex-unveils-free-virtual-bitcoin-debit-card-app-users/
DAOstock

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 05:34:23 PM

future today. all what we had dreamed, happened yesterday. what awaits us tomorrow?

daostock.com/
telegram.me/DAOstock
follow my news channel and may the force be with you!
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:06:27 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2016, 07:57:03 PM by SmartIphone

It is entirely up to the end user as to how they will use this virtual debit card. Online shopping is a straightforward option, but Wirex is about more than that. These virtual cards provide functionality similar to an online banking account. Users can also make cheap international money transfers while paying only a small fee. In a way, the Wirex app is a modern way of banking without being a bank customer.

http://fintechist.com/wirex-unveils-free-virtual-bitcoin-debit-card-app-users/

I just signed up from their mobile app for iOS and I confirm that it is working, I just ordered a USD virtual debit card and I received the details within a minute on my inbox, all you have to do is to complete the profile page first and then order the card.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: