Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hotel - This weekend - Hilton London Kensington 4 STAR £80(Not Carded) Worldwide  (Read 190 times)
Lovehacked (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:45:46 PM

Hi all,

I am a private Travel Vendor that specializes in top class hotels , the difference between me and the mainstream agents is that I have personally made some of the best contacts in the industry over the past 6 years and this allows me to provide extremely low prices whilst remaining in profit. The offers I get cannot be beaten.  Anyway , enough about me....here's the booking.

Hilton London Kensington - RRP £200 - YOU PAY ONLY £80 !
1 Double Room (or Twin if you like) - 1 Night - 16/7/2016 - 17/07/2016
4 Star Hotel

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g186338-d195185-Reviews-Hilton_London_Kensington-London_England.html

If you have any other dates and locations in mind and want an amazing hotel for a fraction of the original cost please don't hesitate call text or email your dates and location, I'll do my best to get you the best.   

FAQ's

Q - Is this carded (using stolen cc details)
A - No , not at all. No cc details were harmed in the making of this service

Q - How do you do it then smartass?
A - I cant reveal my method.....nah Im kidding... Its simple really, past 3 years Ive built a network of business frequent flyers who would much rather trade there Air Miles/Travel points for hard cash. Right now I have around about 230 sets of points I can work with so I am able to book pretty much any thing, I don't do flights just Hotels & Cars.

Q - Will you do Escrow as your new to this forum?
A - Just this once , I will do escrow , whoever purchases agrees to leave honest feedback on my post. In future direct BTC or Paypal accepted.

Enjoy Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: