Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:31:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used for God?  (Read 8190 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 11:14:19 PM

Which God? Last time I checked there were around 3,000 various gods known to mankind...

Unless there's a Bitcoin God that I haven't heard about. What would his name be, btw?

There is only one true God. Just ask anybody and they'll tell you their God is the one true God.

BTW: Love ur name.  I'm pretty fond of pussy myself.

ilikepussy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:32:41 PM

There is only one true God. Just ask anybody and they'll tell you their God is the one true God.

Of course they would. And most of them would be wrong. Because FSM is the one true God!  Wink

deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:42:52 AM

Let's hear how you'd help Jesus with Bitcoin.
God will be happy if you share your bitcoins. Donate it to orphanage(not sure if if their accepting bitcoins). Just do good deeds so god will surely happy.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:05:22 AM

Very strange question  Grin I think that it's real but i don't know what way Grin Grin

satdas

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 08:23:13 PM

yes sure if donate some bitcoin then you are using it for God. becuase God says that if you want make me please then pleas my men.
ttargett

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:57:06 PM

well only thing we can do is to donate bitcoins to churches that accepts them, this is only thing that we can do at this moment actually
Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 09:33:47 AM

You can donate yout bitcoins to my Synagogue, I am persuading the rabbi to accept BTC, it will be the first Synagogue to accept BTC.
bitmarketads

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:16:14 PM

if you want to do somethign good with bitcoin follow satan and stay far away from jesus and god they are evil
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:40:40 AM

God do not need your bitcoin. he has awarded it to you. mean make you capable of earning it. God just need your thoughts. God just want you to help each other and do respect.

The base of religions until now have been power and money, who a few control, just like money is generally controlled by a few. It's the same few. I think Bitcoin is seminal to change this forever. Through BTC "charity" will be everyone's personal responsability, because after all, with Bitcoin you can be your own bank too. This thought gives me a satisfactory feeling inside my heart. I hope it works out that the unfairness is changed to a more fairer world. I know God wants this to happen too.

bitmarketads

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:19:33 PM

the catholic church invented god and satan so people come to their church to help them free them from the evil

even though the only evil is the church

theres no god and no devil- it just doesnt exist
or how long does it take people to find him?? they search since 2000 years and dont find em

and what was 10.000 years ago, theres no evidence that god came or was there, they didnt bother back than

something real evil happened 2.000 years ago that started religion

but im sure nomatter what it was, jews might have been behind it

Jews rob and lie since 1000's of years now, i dont trust them - never trust a jew
just look at facebook, steven spielberg, Israel - they are world champions in lieing, stealing and faking things

they even used Hitler back in the days for their agenda to steal israel from the palastines now they use the US for their evilness

I dont know why noone is attacking jews in the mainstream media- yeah well they own it

If you have a problem and you dont know whos behind, just blame the jews- you will be 99% accurate with blaming them
Spirit2016

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:23:36 PM

If you don't have bitcoins, you can start a topic in the 'Politics' of 'Off-topic' section and tell people about Jesus. It's not compulsory to spend money to preach nowadays.
Today, religion is very much left their canons. Now the church more and more interested in money and politics. Already difficult to deal with the fact where God is and where it is not.
Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 07:23:48 AM

Jews rob and lie since 1000's of years now, i dont trust them - never trust a jew
just look at facebook, steven spielberg, Israel - they are world champions in lieing, stealing and faking things

No that is very antisemitic my friend.

Its the fake jews that are worshipping the devil, the real jews that follow the Torah and the Tanakh and the Jewish Law closely are blessed by Adonai.

Most of them didnt even get their circumsision and dont go to synagogue for prayer or they are atheists or worship the devil. They dont even eat kosher food but the   לְחַרְבֵּן  fast food and processed אַשׁפָּה

It is forbidden to steal and cheat if you study it closely, but don't worry Adonai will sort them out  Wink
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 10:10:18 AM

Yes you can help God by using bitcoin because is real money. So you can people who is in poverty. Just convert your bitcoin into your country's currency and buy foods, drinks, medicines and other things that can help by the people. This means that you help God because you do good from the other people or from the society of your country. Thats it.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 06:53:59 PM

God owns it all. So, how can you help Him with Bitcoin? The only way is because God enjoys your sincerity when you give to Him, and He makes you gifts to Him be of value.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
nickolada

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:03:53 AM

god do not need our help
but we need god help
example :
we need god help to rise price BTC to $10,000
jam1nut0

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 11:54:15 AM

Of course it can because some churches accept bitcoins as donation
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 12:05:32 PM

Of course it can because some churches accept bitcoins as donation
Please don't church and clergymen or all sorts with God. It is completely different.

Personally I don't think God care about our early money, bitcoin, or anything so trivial.
sourris01

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 07:37:14 PM

And I did not know that Jesus was in need of help, or even more in bitcoin. Maybe he prefers the big bucks?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:04:56 PM

God uses all things for Himself.

The greatest thing is God. All things were made by Him and for Him.

The closest He comes to doing something different than this is, He has allowed people who believe in Him to join with Him so that they can experience Godness.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
phieiph

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 10:47:51 PM

Indeed this is exactly why bitcoin need God. It seems to me that God saw it, they would probably all have long punished.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: