Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be used for God?  (Read 8190 times)
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:25:47 PM

GOD is owner of ALL things. That include bitcoin also. So no big deal here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ovvidiy

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 04:52:15 PM

Many spiritual currents, religion and their representatives do not adequately understand and connect these phenomena — God and money, believing they are not combinable. And bring them to his flock very basic objection and categorically, that human consciousness is born a mass of contradictions, which clearly do not lead to harmony of spiritual and material, but rather lead to many of life's problems. But we live in the real world due to the money, even if we believe.
tracktorr

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 05:36:43 PM

This is a voluntary matter for each to give someone money or not. Just do not represent a manifestation of normal human kindness and generosity in this spiritual light. After all, some people think that when we refer to God, we just want to give us more.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 06:01:46 PM

This is a voluntary matter for each to give someone money or not. Just do not represent a manifestation of normal human kindness and generosity in this spiritual light. After all, some people think that when we refer to God, we just want to give us more.

To show mercy to one's neighbor is nice and correct. But why would God I do not understand Bitcoin)
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:43:58 PM

that is just a non sense statement, i think God do not need bitcoin and we should obey the order of God if we want to please Him.
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 09:39:17 AM

God and money are incompatible. That God can not ask for money Always My mother taught and said. He can do everything and the money for it, nothing. But money is evil, and can not be asked exactly. It follows from this draw conclusions.
crockoo

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:18:32 PM

God and money are incompatible. That God can not ask for money Always My mother taught and said. He can do everything and the money for it, nothing. But money is evil, and can not be asked exactly. It follows from this draw conclusions.
Who is afraid even to go to church because they do not know what power is already there, good or bad. Money instead of shower in humans. This is bad.
moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:49:45 PM

I never thought that when the bitcoin can appear next to the name of God. I do believe that these are two different and incompatible concepts. But a lot of faith has turned into a business. The way to make big money.
ovvidiy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 04:27:49 PM

that is just a non sense statement, i think God do not need bitcoin and we should obey the order of God if we want to please Him.
God almighty power of money and he does not exactly need. He can give them to everyone but does not do so because of the balance of power.
olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 09:41:06 PM

Divine power assumes versatile capabilities and even a lack of modernization have not gold so I do not believe any servant of God that someone is collecting money for God. This is a lie. God do not need money.
Indijanos

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:38:27 AM

lol ok

drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:03:51 AM

Yes but I think not today. Maybe someday if all products can be bought by bitcoins. You can have a donation or maybe you can help build and maintain a place to worship. Or maybe you can spread the word of jesus by using bitcoins. Its up to you how you do it.  Wink
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:00:48 PM

According to the Christian newspaper that the money itself in the form of energy is, of course, not evil, and tremendous power given by God for the realization of all that is necessary for the normal existence of the human body. Funny sounds of course.
salemon

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 10:11:38 PM

lol ok
Only a successful person may have money but because God himself gives him this success. God gives a man wealth and possessions, and honor, and his soul is not lack anything, what would not wish ... so God did not need money. But the contributions that are now almost forced to take the church of God is no longer the case.
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:40:49 AM

Bitcoin can be used to fulfill what God wants though. You can use it to help poor people by converting it into fiat first then giving some to the church and some to the poor ones. That way bitcoin can be used for God. I also think that bitcoin should be used only this way if it will be used for God, it will make him happy since God loves to see us helping each other.
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:43:01 AM

Bitcoin can be used to fulfill what God wants though. You can use it to help poor people by converting it into fiat first then giving some to the church and some to the poor ones. That way bitcoin can be used for God. I also think that bitcoin should be used only this way if it will be used for God, it will make him happy since God loves to see us helping each other.
What do the bitcoin and God do not understand. Why users brain washed in this direction. Priests already so brazen that they are trying to cash in on the flock or other people who have money. This is a shame and a great sin, but they think nothing to fear.
Rastaman2016

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 08:17:28 AM

In some communities it preserved the old custom, which requires each member of the community to give a tenth of their profits for the benefit of the community. I do not know how you ever lived pastors, but now they live like the oligarchs. And it's all for these contributions.
SidaroffVany

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 10:49:59 AM

Yes but I think not today. Maybe someday if all products can be bought by bitcoins. You can have a donation or maybe you can help build and maintain a place to worship. Or maybe you can spread the word of jesus by using bitcoins. Its up to you how you do it.  Wink
Many people look at God from the perspective of their capacity, and not from the perspective of his majesty. So I think that for the welfare of his monastery from the air derive finances.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 07:00:34 PM

Religion and money is a very important question. Are the rich more earnestly pray to God if they do not have problems with money. Why such a financial social injustice.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bitcoingiver

Activity: 126

Get paid $500 to $1500+ per week

View Profile
October 31, 2016, 11:01:40 AM

No, it can not be used for God in a negative way but can be use to help others in a Positive ways like by helping the poor

The best sports prediction app. King  Sports Tips. http://bit.ly/2TXg9JY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: